Penn State Sandusky cover-up: AD arrested, Paterno fired, dies; cover-up charged #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are casting too wide a net. The cousin doesn't live near where Wiley disappeared (Hinckley Township) and might not have been living there in 1985, when Wiley disappeared.

The cousin happens to be living within about 10 miles of one of RFG's nephews. Is that significant? No.

We also saw, over the past summer, the "Utah Mystery Man" that bore a facial resemblance to RFG. His eyes were a different color and he was two inches taller. For days, we had to go through that.

Can we just be a bit conservative in trying to find links between these things? It adds to the value of the board. :)

We can. I just don't want to miss anything. And thought you might appreciate the info since you took the time to tell me I was wrong about Patty having relatives in Ohio. Had you not said that, I wouldn't have bothered to correct that info. I just want to make sure when we're stating facts, we've got 'em straight. If they're out of range for readers, then readers should ignore me. Otherwise, if I know or feel like checking the facts, or correcting them, then that's how I roll.

Now, I'll try to stay more on the straight and narrow. But no blinders on. This case is still in the fact-gathering phase.

Is this the psychological we're trying to figure out? The one in Amendola's Motion to Compel that refers to the 1998 incident and says, "...There was further reporting prepared on this incident that a psychological evaluation was conducted and a report prepared by John P. Seasock, a psychologist, of an unknown individual. The Attorney General's response to Defendant's discovery request failed to provide this psychological evaluation report prepared by Dr. Seasock and to identify the patient...."

Could be anybody involved in the incident. Just seems commonsensical that if it were Sandusky, he'd know that and that Amendola wouldn't particularly want further documentation on it.

He may want the report because it is exculpatory. Sandusky might have never seen it. If there was a report saying Sandusky is perfectly normal, that could explain why RFG didn't prosecute. That is a bit unlikely, but it is possible.

Conversely, it might be negative, and Amendola wants to figure out how to defend against it. While no in anything criminal, I've had some opinions/letters used in that context.

BTW, Seasock specializes in sex abuse victims and does a lot of forensic psychology. I've seen his name about at professional conferences here and there, as well as in court cases in PA. Never met him; know nothing about his reputation.

He still could be looking at an alleged perpetrator.

We can. I just don't want to miss anything. And thought you might appreciate the info since you took the time to tell me I was wrong about Patty having relatives in Ohio. Had you not said that, I wouldn't have bothered to correct that info. I just want to make sure when we're stating facts, we've got 'em straight. If they're out of range for readers, then readers should ignore me. Otherwise, if I know or feel like checking the facts, or correcting them, then that's how I roll.

Now, I'll try to stay more on the straight and narrow. But no blinders on. This case is still in the fact-gathering phase.

Well, the same obituary showed that PEF had a cousin in Texas, and there was a sighting of RFG in TX in 8/05. It has been ruled out, but there is even a photo; FBI photo analysis said it wasn't him. PEF thought it could have been him. I still have people saying it is him. Is that connected? Probably not.

Now there are some things that are more strongly coincidental, but those things point to walkaway. They certainly are not proof that RFG walked away. If he did, is it somehow related to Sandusky. Maybe, but maybe not.

A few months ago, someone did that (and it wasn't me). Laid it out. I noted a few other points that the new poster didn't realize was out that strengthened it. It isn't proof. It is consistent with the theory that RFG walked away, but it is not proof.

Did anyone hear Sandusky WHINING today because he is not allowed to visit with his grandchildren. OH WELL...I guess that's what happens when you rape little boys. Too bad.

Did anyone hear Sandusky WHINING today because he is not allowed to visit with his grandchildren. OH WELL...I guess that's what happens when you rape little boys. Too bad.

Did you hear him complaining about his neighbors?

If it was me, and I was innocent, I'd make sure I was no where near children unsupervised.

JJ: When I said, "This case is still in the fact-gathering phase." I was referring the the Jerry Sandusky case, and all other matters that might eventually intersect with it. Gricar's disappearance might. That's where my own interest lies. I'm open to the idea that Gricar was murdered, and that it intersects with the entire scope of people who might be involved with Sandusky's activities, The Second Mile, the PSU mishandling and/or coverup of his/others' crimes.

I'm aware of your odds on what happened to Gricar, so you don't have to remind me. I understand the entire rationale. And am working on it.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, at least once. Maybe she didn't see him.

Did you watch the video? I'm surprised she didn't crash into her garage door. The reporter didn't even know it was Dottie until they made eye contact.

Dottie is angry!

Did you watch the video? I'm surprised she didn't crash into her garage door. The reporter didn't even know it was Dottie until they made eye contact.

Dottie is angry!

Yes, and an angry driver can make a mistake.

Jerry Sandusky needs the Whambulance! Someone call the Whambulance!

Whambulance.jpg

I went looking for today's photo of Dorothy Sandusky. She looks as thought th epast few months have been hard.
http://www.statecollege.com/news/lo...as-bellefonte-hosts-sandusky-hearing-1001788/
The most interesting photo is number 8, with Amendona and Jerry.

I imagine these past few months have been rather hard on DS...her whole world has fallen apart, her husband is accused of some of the worse, scandalous crimes that exist and now she is stuck in the house with him 24/7...it seems to be driving both of them a little looney...his rambling, pity me speech, her trying to run down a reporter (in the link provided the reporter says DS gunned the car when she saw her and the photographer).....

I'd almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't an enabler and hadn't called the victims liars.

It concerns me that JS so adamantly wants his grandchildren to come visit him...that house doesn't seem to be a healthy environment right now.

Hoping the judge doesn't give in to JS's demands for the visits and travel. The last thing they need to do is start catering to him and letting him feel like he still has some power over the situation and victims he has created.

We have:

1. A pillar of the community using a charity to allegedly lure young boys for rape.

2. A questionable real estate deal involving people in charge of PSU and who knew about some of the activities of #1.

3. A district attorney who also knew about the activities of #1, and vanished without a trace.

CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA GOTHIC

I imagine these past few months have been rather hard on DS...her whole world has fallen apart, her husband is accused of some of the worse, scandalous crimes that exist and now she is stuck in the house with him 24/7...it seems to be driving both of them a little looney...his rambling, pity me speech, her trying to run down a reporter (in the link provided the reporter says DS gunned the car when she saw her and the photographer).....

I'd almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't an enabler and hadn't called the victims liars.

It concerns me that JS so adamantly wants his grandchildren to come visit him...that house doesn't seem to be a healthy environment right now.

Hoping the judge doesn't give in to JS's demands for the visits and travel. The last thing they need to do is start catering to him and letting him feel like he still has some power over the situation and victims he has created.

I hope the Judge and all officals involved in this decision keep in mind what we all have witnessed with Josh Powell and his deeds of death to his own boys. Let's not even chance having the same thing happen in Penna. Just My O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa