State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This young woman appears very nervous.

I'm not surprised to see that CY was advanced. She sounded like it on the phone.

JMHO
fran

This is not the one who testified Friday, right? :waitasec:

Alright, I must be missing something here. If CY was potty trained, could use the restroom on her own, and flush, etc. And there was blood on her PJs, and bloody footprints on the step stool, what evidence do we have that JY or anyone cleaned her up?

Who sent her to daycare right after michelles death? TIA

So that day wasn't the last day she was there? :waitasec:

I thought it was the same lady.
I understand why she is nervous. It can be very difficult when you take the stand for the first time. She will get more comfortable with time.

Alright, I must be missing something here. If CY was potty trained, could use the restroom on her own, and flush, etc. And there was blood on her PJs, and bloody footprints on the step stool, what evidence do we have that JY or anyone cleaned her up?

No clue. There was some discussion about diapers here so not sure why. I'll have to go back and read what was said.

MF testified that even though CY was potty trained, she still wore a diaper at night.

SS testified that MY put a diaper on CY when she put her to bed the night before.

CY did not have a diaper on her when MF found her at the scene and no diaper was found in the house, as far as I recall.

It doesn't strike me odd she was sent to daycare. It would be a haven in the eye of the funeral preparations, etc. which might upset her more.

The dolls hitting each other not one doll hitting doll with a chair? Different story from what the other teacher said.

She referred to the doll with the long hair as the female!!!!

ETA: clarifying. The teacher referred the doll with long hair as the female!

I believe the day of this incident may have been the day of the funeral. I looked it up last week, the date they had given. I believe it was either the 6th or 9th, can't recall which one now.

JMHO
fran

When my three youngest were that young, they'd just come out with the pull-ups and they wore those for awhile before I trusted them not to have an accident in bed.

JMHO
fran

OMG! He tells the day care workers about their sex life too. There are no words for this guy. Unbelievable. I am stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member