MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, this just kinda fell in my head earlier, what if the man was the dad, Jeremy?

I wondered the same thing. But I could not think of any realistic scenario where the father would have wanted to walk down the street in his own neighborhood with the baby in full sight idf they were trying to hide her or lose her somehow.

Not sure....but I think carrying the laptop along to the bathroom is considered equivalent to weightlifting.......that should count, right???

jmo

Thanks for sharing! I'll forever have an image etched in my mind!
:silly:
:puke::

:eek:fftobed: It's been a long day

:praying: Praying little Lisa is found safe and sound

:welcome3: So glad to see all the new faces

Blessings

I also will say good night with the same prayer.

:praying:

Could a mod please start another thread? 'Cause I need to be able to tell myself that I FINISHED SOMETHING today. :)

Well, I did bake a pecan pie...........

Did you bring enough for everyone? Yummy!

Grand juries indict, but their broader function is to investigate - to ask questions.

It could be a way to try to get the parents to answer questions from others. It can be used a lot of different ways. It is an investigatory body.

This is interesting---- it's the local stations getting the subpoenas, right? And the parents stopped talking to the local stations at one point, with talk of this "exclusive" deal with a national news company.

I wonder if that "exclusive" deal had anything to do with something that had been said to and/or seen by one of the stations? (ETA - or not really the "exclusive" deal but rather cutting off the local news sources.)

CNN has been contacted also
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...bpoenas-nbc-action-news-footage-in-irwin-case

arly Monday evening NBC Action News received a grand jury subpoena in relation to the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin search.
The Clay County Prosecutor's Office is asking for specific footage.
The office has requested any raw video of any interviews given by family, friends of family and neighbors regarding the missing girl.
Other media outlets have also been served including CNN.
Former-Johnson County Prosecutor Paul Morrison said the police are doing their best to be thorough.
“They probably may or might not have a suspect or could be looking for all that tape, all that footage that TV stations took to see whether or not someone is giving a consistent story,” Morrison said. “They could see whether or not their suspect might have been interviewed or might be in any of that footage, they might be looking at footage around the house or vigils.”

Baby Lisa went missing a week ago from her crib sometime between the hours of 10:30 p.m. last Monday and 4 a.m. Tuesday morning.

When I heard the most recent version, that the boys fell asleep watching a movie, that made me think that maybe the boys were in mom's bed and they were watching a movie together and the boys fell asleep. And then the older one eventually went into his own bed. That is just a guess though.

Not saying that NG gets things wrong, but during the JJP interview, the mother said the kids had been watching a video earlier, IIRC. With a neighbor kid. I don't recall her saying anyone fell alseep. I'd be intersteed in learning where this info came from to NG.

I think they have the phone records and need to find the phones. The metal detectors and the search, over and over, of the areas in close proximity to the house. There are probably short duration calls that they believe are texts.

Or maybe the sims cards?
I think that was what LE was doing near the creek today. It supposedly rained last night/this am in Kansas City and LE previously searched the house gutters. If the phones were put in the gutters, they could have been washed down the downspout, under the back lawn, and released in the drainage area/creek (if the downspouts were not attached to the city sewer like many homes). As you stated, this is why LE had the metal detectors in the backyard.

They just said on Nancy Grace that the boys had fallen asleep in bed watching a movie together.

This is where the story gets me. I thought the one son was in bed with her. didnt she, the mother state that to the police that she and her son and the new kitten fell asleep in bed together, Lisa was put in her room, she closed the door to the baby's room and her other son was in his bed. Then daddy comes home, see's lights on, thinks something is weird and says he goes to the boys rooms and see's them sleeping, then goes to his wife to ask her why the lights are on, she states she doesnt know, then they both go and check on Lisa and she is gone.. Ok.. that being said, who is lying about where the boys were sleeping because they both say something different and why wake your wife up before checking on the baby, does she not matter, you only check on the boys? Then you notice missing cell phones which you say caused a delay in calling the police, then the father says he called the police with his work phone that was in his pocket.. So what is it. This story has me spinning.. I could go on and on but I wont. There are way too many inconsistencies in this whole mess. I want to think they are innocent, I dont want to have them guilty already but its hard not to think that way, I think the Casey Anthony debacle has ruined me.. How I wish I would have known you all back then.

I wondered the same thing. But I could not think of any realistic scenario where the father would have wanted to walk down the street in his own neighborhood with the baby in full sight idf they were trying to hide her or lose her somehow.

But if it was at midnight, one would assume one was 'hidden' by the late hour and the darkness, no?

When I heard the most recent version, that the boys fell asleep watching a movie, that made me think that maybe the boys were in mom's bed and they were watching a movie together and the boys fell asleep. And then the older one eventually went into his own bed. That is just a guess though.

Haleigh and brother were watching Tv and fell asleep.........why does this come back like a Haleigh Cummings haunting to me?

I have been asked if the baby can be trailed if taken out of their house and if hypothetically a baby died in a bathtub, could a cadaver dog detect this?

The answers to both of these are YES. To track or trail a human being, obviously the person does not have to be walking or touching the ground (or be close to the ground (thinking bicycle, horse, 4-wheelers, motor vehicles). The smaller body size does produce less area for producing (for example) skin rafts, oils, etc., but they can be trailed even when bundled up in clothing and a blanket.

Yes too for the detection in a bath tub, although there could be more areas of the house too if a child was placed / left in other areas before removal.

To go along with this, I've not trailed a deceased baby from inside a residence out of a house, to a dumpster and beyond, but I have done this for a deceased adult.

TY so much for coming to these threads, K9-Chaser, and for offering your expertise!

A few days ago, Oriah posted:

"Babies are somewhat unique in tracking and trailing, specifically regarding scent articles used."

Can you speak to the unique situation of SAR dogs tracking & trailing an infant? TIA!

Could a mod please start another thread? 'Cause I need to be able to tell myself that I FINISHED SOMETHING today. :)

Well, I did bake a pecan pie...........

I'll start a new one and call for a MOD to close this one when I get it up!

My Irish Grandma used to call me ' Pun'kin' or Pun'kin Pie' or Katy-did until the day she died. My mom said they called me 'Pun'kin' because I apparently had a huge bald baby head. And I was a late October baby so maybe fall is a good time to call a baby 'pumpkin/'

I sure hope that sweet pumpkin is found safe soon. :rose:

In my family (also Irish), we address our babies and toddlers as "pumpkin" or "punkin" [or sweet pea]. We don't use "pumpkin" when talking about them, as Lisa's brothers do. But using "pumpkin" when talking to a baby doesn't seem unusual to me either.

Wow this case has had everything in it and so fast. I am just waiting for the video of the monkey on a unicycle.

was that the homeless guy? was he wearing a backpack? I didn't know he was a monkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley