MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a little table, the kind you would have next to a lawn chair and put a glass of sweet tea on. In the Saturday videos the police were trying to use it to get in the window but it collapsed.

LOL, I could have told them that was going to happen. I have personally tested one of those little tables before.

I respect your view. But I just can't see that at all. It's interesting how people see things differently. I see her "acting." I don't see any genuine concern for FINDING Lisa. It's like she already knows. She does not reach out. She is preoccupied, IMO with what she is saying or going to say, and with when to turn on the tears. She snaps back and forth on a dime from tears to calm speech.

If my baby/child was missing I would be wailing so hard, I would not be able to hear myself cry.

Is it possible they have found Lisa and we just don't know it yet? Are they required to let the public know?

I can only think that they are spending some time with their other children who are probably scared to death. JMO. I know it may seem cold because their baby is missing, but their other children need them also. I hope I did not come across cold just trying to think outside the box.

BUT their other children - at last report - are not staying with them.

My honest opinion on the window situation, the screen was pushed in, which scream amateur. Screens pop out, you can use a knife, screw driver, fingers anything to push the edge over a bit then pop the screen out. So either some newby tried to break in that window and it's his/her first go at breaking into a window or someone staged that window as the 'breakin' point and has never broken into a window and just thought "breaking in, the screen needs to go IN". MOO

Pretty sure they've suspected Deborah Bradley from the very start.

I would imagine they have. The baby was allegedly abducted from the small room right next to her bedroom, without any noise being made the baby monitor would pick up to alert her.

MOO

It is a little table, the kind you would have next to a lawn chair and put a glass of sweet tea on. In the Saturday videos the police were trying to use it to get in the window but it collapsed.

Thank you. That confirms my working theory.

I honestly think they do. I just looked at the raw video above, the Amber alert was in effect then, and then they just withdrew it for no apparent reason.

Captain Young is one sharp guy. He watches his words and he is good at not showing emotion one way or the other, and he won't give any answers to anybody, no matter how frankly they ask him the questions.

Maybe they found DNA or blood evidence, or something that would indicate poor baby Lisa is no longer alive.

One other thing that is really odd is that the parents have disappeared from sight. Completely off the radar and I would think that reporters would be anxious to talk to them..

Maybe it has something to do with something LE has told them.

I was just about to post asking where the parents are? Have they made an appearance in the media at all today? If not, I find that very odd.

I agree with you about Capt Young. Ironically when he spoke to reporters yesterday or the day before (can't remember but it was when they were back there with Metal Detectors), I saw sadness in his eyes but didn't post it thinking it was just a gut reaction on my part. I think he knows what happened to baby Lisa.

DNA sample taken from the teen may be to rule him out or they found his DNA in the house and it's not good news.

Like many of you, I hope I'm wrong and Lisa is safe somewhere. When I read about that homeless guy wanting a friend, I immediately thought of Kienan's case and hoped baby Lisa would be brought back home. Sadly, it's not looking good for this precious baby. :(

If he had thought it was that important, then there's nothing preventing him from picking up the phone, as a fully grown adult man. Just sayin'...

Yes,but she may have made him feel like he was being silly. Another poster said HE didn't want her to call LE . That ,along with him turning away from the camera was suspicious.

My honest opinion on the window situation, the screen was pushed in, which scream amateur. Screens pop out, you can use a knife, screw driver, fingers anything to push the edge over a bit then pop the screen out. So either some newby tried to break in that window and it's his/her first go at breaking into a window or someone staged that window as the 'breakin' point and has never broken into a window and just thought "breaking in, the screen needs to go IN". MOO

So the screen was found inside the room?

Only from what I saw the first two days when they were out in the fields. They had dogs with them. now if they were tracking dogs or cadaver dogs...I do not know. I have a SAR friend who is going to come on perhaps later tonight or tomorrow to address dogs and scents.

I have been asked if the baby can be trailed if taken out of their house and if hypothetically a baby died in a bathtub, could a cadaver dog detect this?

The answers to both of these are YES. To track or trail a human being, obviously the person does not have to be walking or touching the ground (or be close to the ground (thinking bicycle, horse, 4-wheelers, motor vehicles). The smaller body size does produce less area for producing (for example) skin rafts, oils, etc., but they can be trailed even when bundled up in clothing and a blanket.

Yes too for the detection in a bath tub, although there could be more areas of the house too if a child was placed / left in other areas before removal.

To go along with this, I've not trailed a deceased baby from inside a residence out of a house, to a dumpster and beyond, but I have done this for a deceased adult.

BUT their other children - at last report - are not staying with them.

Did not realize that, but I bet they are with their children... I know I would be and would not let them out of my site. They may not want us to know, there could be alot going that we don't know. Again JMO and thinking out of the box

I respect your view. But I just can't see that at all. It's interesting how people see things differently. I see her "acting." I don't see any genuine concern for FINDING Lisa. It's like she already knows. She does not reach out. She is preoccupied, IMO with what she is saying or going to say, and with when to turn on the tears. She snaps back and forth on a dime from tears to calm speech.

Oh, I just said that she appears to be grieving. I also don't think she has any concern for finding Lisa because she knows what happened to her. IMO, she knows that Lisa is dead and is grieving for her but also trying to stay on her toes and trying to concentrate on her every word and action. IMO, she knows that the show is about to end.

Was just catching up and wanted to point out that this post is not correct. DNA can also be used to solve property crimes such as Breaking and Entering, larceny, etc.

IF they suspected or someone hinted that the teenager could have been the person that broke in, especially through a window, they could have swabbed the window, the ledge, etc. to check to for "touch dna". A person crawling through a window would like shed many skin cells as the struggled to get through the window.

Now, has anyone seen a subpoena for this person's DNA? Or did they simply offer it, with their parent's consent, knowing their DNA would not be found?

Recently our 5th wheel was broken into. They left a bottle of wine behind that they probably stole elsewhere. They think it was youths. There was DNA taken from the bottle to match if they got a suspect.

I know everyone thinks the police suspect Deborah, but I'm starting to wonder if Jeremy is their suspect and they did the LDT on Deborah to see if she was involved, too.

Is it possible they have found Lisa and we just don't know it yet? Are they required to let the public know?

I don't believe they are required to make it public. I think they'd have a very hard time keeping it quiet though.

Recently our 5th wheel was broken into. They left a bottle of wine behind that they probably stole elsewhere. They think it was youths. There was DNA taken from the bottle to match if they got a suspect.

Did you get to keep the wine as compensation?

I was raped many years ago and the man took my then hubby's last beer out of the fridge, they found the bottle outside and used dna from it to catch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleuth_Star