All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone of you that has their heads down pouring over the cell pings been able to distinguish visits to Don Reid Ford?

DRF address listed on their website is:
1875 South Orlando Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751

Coordinates: 28.6112N / -81.3665W

I'm not sure if anyone has seen anything, but I've been over a bunch of the dates, and I haven't seen anything that far North. I haven't seen anything North of Aloma Avenue.

Thank you to the poster who emailed me the excel spreadsheet of phone numbers. I've been adding to it and we now have 66 numbers to reference with her cell phone records. If anyone else has been collecting numbers that are perhaps not necessarily key players, please pm me and we can add together/compare.
Still looking for someone who has transferred the cell calls to an excell spreadsheet!

This is just a feeling I have, that's If I'm following pings properly. Being there are no records of her calling between 1:44 until 2:51 on June 16th. I think she fell asleep (she had a rough night) and something happened to Caylee then. JMO

After looking over the ping positions and putting in Hopespring dr., it looks like Hopespring is in the middle of the two towers. I'm guessing she was at home the night of the 15th...what do you think? (edited to add) She was pinging off of the same position until 4:15 p.m. of the 16th. Since I'm the only one here, I'll just keep editing ;) Here are the lats and longs I used... 28.5028444 -81.2863333, 82.4547222 -81.2636111, then I just typed in hopespring dr. put pushpins on all the areas and wala. Using google earth.

Another little tidbit. The flurry of calls to CA and GA start at 3:05 p.m. until she leaves around 4:15. I'm wondering if something did in fact happen to Caylee while she was there. (This is assuming that my calculations are correct above).

Hi, Great job. If Casey was at the residence on the 15th and 16th of June as you may indicate and she left at 4:15 after trying to reach her parents, then maybe something did happen. I still think that if Casey did anything to Caylee or better yet was there when something happened to Caylee, that it was an accident. There is no proof that she was not a loving mother or that she killed Caylee. She definitely is not the same girl after May that all her friends stated she was before May. She did not appear to be stealing until that time. This stealing indicates a severe drug addiction that may have started with the new group as most of her friends say she did not use drugs prior (serious drugs). Casey may have gone off the deep in after May or shortly before. This is tragic to say the least.

OK... I checked and the exact same cell tower was pinged when she ran out of gas on the 20th and called AL and when she texted AH on the 27th stating she was out of gas for the "second friday in a row".

How Bizarre.

Can each day be mapped out? Can a line be drawn like a graph starting at point A for the first and going on until the last? Could this be drawn up daily so that we can see where she was from the beginning of each day until there were no more calls?

Sure, use google maps - here is an example of 6/23 - note the Satellite option and also the left hand side for the markers so you can follow the times.

You can also overlay other days.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...337,-81.282005&spn=0.235576,0.348816&t=h&z=12

I think it might be better to dump all the data for 6/15-6/27 into coordinates and save as a map, then just start selecting the points that are unusual. May not result in anything, but all the oddities should stick out then. Yes, this is being worked on.

Thank you to the poster who emailed me the excel spreadsheet of phone numbers. I've been adding to it and we now have 66 numbers to reference with her cell phone records. If anyone else has been collecting numbers that are perhaps not necessarily key players, please pm me and we can add together/compare.
Still looking for someone who has transferred the cell calls to an excell spreadsheet!

I know one_hooah_wife posted a link to download software yesterday as she was exiting to give birth to her child (literally in labor while posting). I'm in the process of dowloading the free 7 day trial now and will see how easy it is to convert .pdf to Excel. I'll start with 6/15 and work forward for now.

Dang 702 minutes on one call. What does that translate to? Over 10 hours? Could that be right? Continuing on . . . 839 on one call? 327 on another? Not sure if they are all to the same person and don't have the time to check but I bet some sleuther here will do just that.

What does all this chitter chatter mean? Can anyone really talk THAT much?

Obviously. I remember seeing on one thread or in Tony's interview with LE that he would sometimes fall asleep with Casey talking. I remember when I was courting my husband that we stayed hours on the phone at night. Don't know what we talked about. Can't think that today we could possibly talk that much as we have trouble conversing over lunch.

Hi everyone. I'm a long time lurker but new to posting here. Many of you amaze me with your sleuthing abilities.

Was the pings from the airport on the 16th? If so, imo logic says she didn't dump the body on that day due to it wouldn't allow enough time for the decomp smell to set in. It makes more sense that the airport was used as a location to either kill Caylee or to move her body from the back seat to the trunk. I think the pings after the 18th are what they should be looking at.

Sounds logical to me...
I think KC killed Caylee and many days afterwards relocated the decomposing body.Hence the reason for the smell...
and oh yes ... the use of checks and money not belonging to her.

Does anyone know where I can get a complete list of all the relevant phone numbers? Anyone with a link?

Has "chelsea harbour" area been searched? Is there alligators in there?

There is a cellphone tower at the end of Chelsea Harbour Drive. Ironically it is in the same towyard that the Pontiac was towed to.

My bad...thought she was referring to an area of town.

I know someone was looking for someone to place cell calls into Excel. If the calls are in .txt format I can have this for you in minutes. If it's in .pdf, it may take me awhile longer. I'm in IT and I need to process this kind of data daily. What's one more conversion?
Does anyone know of a place that we can post these Excel files so that anyone who wants a copy it's there?

Just doing a quick look it appears the last call on the 26th pinged the tower near University & N. Semoran (Behind Purlieu Place, halfway between N. Semoran & Forsyth). Then the following towers were used on the 27th:

6/27 - 10:22am - Near Legion Way & N. Goldenrod
6/27 - 10:35am - Near Rte. 408 & S. Chicksaw (near Goldenrod, too)
6/27 - 11:09am - Near S. Goldenrod & Quail Pond Road
6/27 - 11:28am - Near Rte. 15 & Rte. 528 (at the end of Chelsea Harbour Drive)

Then there were a series of text messages that went backwards along the same towers:

11:31am - Goldenrod & Quail Pond
11:37am - Rte. 408 & Chicksaw

The last one I checked was 11:40am for a tower near East Colonial & N. Forsyth.

Remember, though, the towers are just general locations, not exact coordinates. I forget what the tower ranges are.

Are these anywhere near the Amscott where Tony supposedly picked her up around 11 AM? I wonder if Tony's cell records were requested by LE and where were his pings on this date.

Which goes against GA saying he saw them leave around 1pm

Maybe she pretended to leave. Didn't he say he left for work sometime after 2 PM. Maybe she came back after he left and made those calls to him and CA from their home------you know the "flurry".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu