All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I am doing something wrong then cause I show

28.5653389 -81.2958361
6/16 - 21:04 to 6/17 11:00:13 that its pinging Old Cheney Hwy and only
6 calls that entire time which is odd for Casey. So if this isn't AL's where is she?

You know what, she probably is at AL's. After looking at the distance to that tower, it's closer than I thought. I would use that for AL's as well.

After you look at these things so many times you start to get confused! :waitasec:

The only thing that I can think of is that the person who confirmed that GA worked for Lexus is wrong?

Well, that's confusing (WHAT about this isn't..LOL)

I thought GA worked 3-11, & I thought he was home reporting the gas can theft.... & then receiving the gas cans back from KC on the 24th

I have been working on the phone logs (not pings, but rather just identifing who each call was to/from), I started on the morning of the 16th and have been working forward. The only thing is I feel that perhaps alot of us are wasting time/effort as I have noticed that several other people have said they are working on the same thing. If we all work together it would be less labor intensive and quicker. 2 different posters mentioned they had converted the logs to excel or word and working on it. I have asked both to email me with document so I could help but have not received anything. What would be VERY helpful here is if we could create a spreadsheet that posters could add to (similar to the calender that created). working as a group is the answer! anyone else been working on the above, have a spreadsheet going, etc? Also has anyone identified the numbers ending with 0203,1187,1143,9899?

The only thing that I can think of is that the person who confirmed that GA worked for Lexus is wrong?

Do we have Cindys phone records ?? does she ever call the Lexus dealer ??

Maybe Annie worked @ the Lexus dealer, I think Dante said she had changed jobs.

For sure GA was home @ 10AM from the police report.

Which very well could have been done on the night of June 15th/morning of June 16th. I believe Caylee was there, too. The question is only when was she placed there? The phone pings are important to try to pinpoint this.

That's right on target.

The problem with LP's version is that it came from LA which came from KC.

The origin is the lie that has been retold which is a pattern in this case.

IMO, you have to disregard any story or version that has a KC origin regardless of who is repeating it as fact.

It's a lie if it came from KC.

So again, my point is that we can account for Caylee until the night of the 16th. Not because of any stories from KC but because of her cell phone calls and pings.
Add that to the fact that we can't account for Caylee after the 16th
being seen by anyone and my theory is that KC did something to her that day.

It's all about the 16th of June.

I'm sorry Drumstick, must not have made myself clear. I agree that it was after the 15th that she went missing. My only point was that there is a possibility that Caylee was in Caseys car (possibily drugged) the evening of the 16th while Casey spent the night with Tony. I have been working on the phone logs (not pings, but rather just identifing who each call was to/from), I started on the morning of the 16th and have been working forward. So far the numbers I cannot identify are the following, perhaps I've missed there ID's here. does anyone know who these numbers belong to?

IMO, I don't think she was drugged the night of the 16th.
I do think she was dead.
Watch the activity on the 17th. It's very different.

;)

Maybe I am doing something wrong then cause I show

28.5653389 -81.2958361
6/16 - 21:04 to 6/17 11:00:13 that its pinging Old Cheney Hwy and only
6 calls that entire time which is odd for Casey. So if this isn't AL's where is she?

I wish I knew more about these towers, though. Do some of them go through power cycles so they are used more than others?

There is a tower right in the parking lot of the U-Stor-All on S. Semoran, which I would think it closer to AL's than the Old Cheney Hwy Tower. Yet the one at U-Stor-All was only used occasionally when she was in the area, whereas the other towers were used more frequently.

Do we have any experts on how these towers work?

So again, my point is that we can account for Caylee until the night of the 16th. Not because of any stories from KC but because of her cell phone calls and pings.
Add that to the fact that we can't account for Caylee after the 16th
being seen by anyone and my theory is that KC did something to her that day.

It's all about the 16th of June.
I agree with that except for the fact we cannot account for Caylee from the time she left the nursing center on June 15th.

I wish I knew more about these towers, though. Do some of them go through power cycles so they are used more than others?

There is a tower right in the parking lot of the U-Stor-All on S. Semoran, which I would think it closer to AL's than the Old Cheney Hwy Tower. Yet the one at U-Stor-All was only used occasionally when she was in the area, whereas the other towers were used more frequently.

When you see alot of cell towers around a given area it is because it's a heavy cell traffic area and the distance a cell tower holds a call will decrease handing the cell call off to another tower, this also happens when a cell tower has reached it's capicity it will catch the next closest tower.

Each cell tower maintains a certain number of open channels for emergency calls.

Hope this helps.

I think Lee's house is close enough that if she spent the night there it could be pinging off the same towers.

That's a possibility. The tower at the towyard would be pushed to its limits, but it's possible that it could still "ping" from LA's house.

When you see alot of cell towers around a given area it is because of heavy cell traffic and the distance a cell tower holds a call will decrease handing the cell call off to another tower, this also happens when a cell tower has reached it's capicity it will catch the next closest tower.

Each cell tower maintains a certain number of open channels for emergency calls.

Hope this helps.

So are you saying the one in the U-Stor-All lot may not have the capacity of the other towers, so it hands the calls over to them?

So are you saying the one in the U-Stor-All lot may not have the capacity of the other towers, so it hands the calls over to them?

It all depends on the amount of cell traffic in the area of that tower at that given time, and if has reached it capacity or not.

There are no straight answers about cell towers as it all depends on the volume of cell traffic in that area at that time.

At the corner of Goldenrod and University (where AL lives\lived) 3 towers are actually visible. IMO, the Old Cheney tower would not pick up signals from AL's residence as it is too far away.

I think Lee's house is close enough that if she spent the night there it could be pinging off the same towers.

As the crow flies (which is how radio comms work) Lee lives less than 1/4 of a mile from the Anthony residence.

Yep, but I don't think anything happened to Caylee the night of the 15th, if KC left w/her after the big fight....

Since the dogs hit in the yard, this means KC would have to placed the body in the yard & then move it again.......

Pls pardon this post being a bit o/t, but, regarding tx_Dot post earlier

FWIW...another poster speculated that cadaver dog hits in the yard may have been the result of decomp-contaminated gas cans being set down in these locations in the back yard. IOW...if George set the gas cans down (e.g. on his way to putting them back in the shed, or in the process of refilling the mower, etc.) and they had been contaminated from contact in the Pontiac trunk, perhaps, there was enough transfered from the gas cans to the spot that the dogs hit there.

...again...apologies for o/t-nature, but, this observation opened my mind to plausible scenarios and I thought it might do the same for others.

And now...back to pings, and towers, and texts...oh my!

At the corner of Goldenrod and University (where AL lives\lived) 3 towers are actually visible. IMO, the Old Cheney tower would not pick up signals from AL's residence as it is too far away.

I think that it's about a 2 mile (max) distance in high cell populated area's in order to handle all the calls.

As the crow flies (which is how radio comms work) Lee lives less than 1/4 of a mile from the Anthony residence.

Exactly .58 mile according to Google Earth, pretty close.

Seems like if she did not want to spend the night at home after the fight, she could have gone to Lee's with Caylee and cried on his shoulder.

I think that it's about a 2 mile (max) distance in high cell populated area's in order to handle all the calls.

The distance to the Old Cheney tower would be right at 2 miles. However, there are several other towers closer to his residence that I believe would be pinged if the phone was used there. OC tower would be hit if moving southbound on Goldenrod towards Colonial, and would definitely be hit at the Amscot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member