Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Ah........LP, bring the case before THIS particular GJ on the last day of their term gives the prosecution a second chance when a new GJ is seated.

The food items- Tyson chicken, Popsicles were actually on the Target receipts released today..

So then she must have taken that food to her mothers house then correct?

When Tony picked her up on the morning of the 27th she had them in a bag -

Dear NG,

One of your best shows ever keep up the good work! LP, what was up with the lighting?

I love that she does the American Hero segment every night ... but with my daughter at Basic and my hubby about to deploy again ... it sure hurts my heart!

Casey told some of her friends she met a guy from Tennessee at a club who was on vacation during Thanksgiving and he went back to Tennessee. I was never clear on if he was married or not.

I specifically remembered that because we were in Orlando for two weeks during that specific time and our 24 year old son met us there.

LOL yup, but I don't believe ONE word outta her mouth, and that was just one of the many stories of who Caylee's dad was.....can you imagine what are going thru ALLLLLLLLL those guys minds??? Wondering IF they could be the daddy..........I can't even imagine their pain if the truth ever comes out :(

It makes no sense to me at all but then very little of what LP says does make sense, IMO. He spouted the same theory last night, saying she drove her car to her parents home after it was seen at Amscot at 7am, but the cell phone pings we have available here don't seem to support it.

Unless Casey has been living on Mars, she probably knows that she can be tracked with her cell phone. If I were planning to dump a body, I certainly wouldn't take my cell phone along. If I were LE, I'd look for times when the cell phone was not in use and the pings didn't move. That's probably when she disposed of the body.

Maybe Casey didn't think she'd be around if anybody ever looked for anything.

I don't think Casey put a lot of planning in her crimes, BUT, she had to know Amy would notice $1300 missing. I think Casey thought she had a few days before Amy caught on.

But, as Casey said, she got some cash for backup.

I think Casey was just enjoying last stolen moments with Tony. Maybe she would have stolen money from Tony, too, before heading elsewhere.

IMO

LP- KC has 5 days to tell where the body is etc. before the case going to GJ.

So do you think that we will get to watch all the court activities live?

I know there were rains and water, but I don't understand why LE hasn't already searched that area between the house and the airport where the pings were. LP says that LE didn't want to release that info until the grand jury, but now Equasearch can have it and go look. Why would LE let an organization look first or do they go together? Doesn't make sense to me.

He said he thought..but he had no idea what KC was doing..the Target receipts show those items as well as video tape

This doesn't make sense -

Tony said she had the Tyson Chicken & Pops on the morning of June 27th

What day is the Target Receipt?

Okay I talked to my Dad, who has done many grand jury's, he's a retired Police Chief/FBI, he was also a detective for forged documents and forensics -

first he said the grandy jury should only be a few days - he says the prosecution only has to show enough evidence to get the charge they won't show all the evidence because the defense will be there but the defense will not have any opportunity to defend Casey

Authorities can dismiss the neglect charge if homicide is charged but most likely won't her check charges will also be prosecuted AND something I didn't know - Casey, if found not guilty CAN BE CHARGED AGAIN - being that she has a federal charge of the checks and if there is a way for the federal ability to charge her with something they will - I didn't know this

ALSO he said that almost for certain, Cindy Anthony will be charged with accessory to murder - my Dad said that her statements, tampering with evidence and witnesses, it's almost a guarantee she will be charged - but she can also get a deal, immunity for testifying against the defense

Now my Dad has not been following the case closely, but from what he does read he sees no chance for Casey at all

Tyson chicken and Popsicles are on the July 10th target receipt. TL said she had those items when he picked her up from amscot..
Unless I am remembering wrong..guess I will go look..

We looked at the cell phone pings last night, after LP first presented that theory. Unless I'm reading them wrong, they don't show her at her parents house or at the airport on the morning of the 27th. It's not known that the food came from her parent's house, that was Tony's guess.
It would be interesting to know if they have video of Casey shopping at the Winn Dixie near the Amscot?

LP's parting words were directed to Casey - she has five days to cancel the Grand Jury by giving up where she hid the body. Because after that, there's no retreating from it. In other words, the gig is up.

THere is NO WAY possible that the Tyson and freezer pops she bought at Target were the ones she had when AL picked her up on the 27th of JUNE. She didn't even have access to Amy's checks until the 8th of JULY.

(IMO they probably were from the A's house. She knew they liked them so she bought them again.)

This doesn't make sense -

Tony said she had the Tyson Chicken & Pops on the morning of June 27th

What day is the Target Receipt?

That's true the first receipts weren't until July 8th ... maybe they just really liked the nuggets and Popsicles (from wherever) so much she decided to buy them / steal them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back