Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna repost my thought here then as well ..
I agree with what someone said before. Why isn't this community outraged? Surely they have to be scared for their lives. Is there any locals here who can give us some insight as to what the mood is there? I'd be looking over my shoulder and phoning 911 everytime somebody looked at me weird. I mean, wouldn't you? Two little girls were gunned down in broad daylight...less than a 1/2 mile or so from their home. This isn't Compton here....I'd be so paranoid it wouldn't be funny.

I'm just not getting this one.....

http://www.koco.com/news/16699678/detail.html

snip/
Agents still want to talk to a man described as an American-Indian, possibly part white, who is about 35 years old and stands 6 feet tall. Brown said the man has a pony tail and drives a white Ford or Chevrolet single-cab pickup truck with chrome stripping and an Oklahoma license tag.

He was seen standing near the truck near the time and place the youngsters were shot to death.

"We just want to talk to him," Brown said. "We think he might have seen something to resolve the case."
/snip

This is from an article about the K9s they are using today for the search for more evidence.

But at the bottom of the article it says the man was seen standing by the truck. The article I quoted on the last thread said he was sitting by his truck. So either he was seen at different times doing both and there is more then one witness to him..or the other article I quoted earlier on the last thread is wrong.

When I went back to review the AMW site they say the POI was sitting...hmmm..I am beginning to think he was outside that truck both standing and sitting and more then one witness saw him.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=56421

snip/
In a press conference, the OSBI says a concerned citizen has come forward, saying the day of the murders, a man was seen sitting outside a pick up truck. Authorities have generated a composite sketch of the man.
/snip

I'm gonna repost my thought here then as well ..
I agree with what someone said before. Why isn't this community outraged? Surely they have to be scared for their lives. Is there any locals here who can give us some insight as to what the mood is there? I'd be looking over my shoulder and phoning 911 everytime somebody looked at me weird. I mean, wouldn't you? Two little girls were gunned down in broad daylight...less than a 1/2 mile or so from their home. This isn't Compton here....I'd be so paranoid it wouldn't be funny.

I'm just not getting this one.....

My guess is that the local's know way more than we do.

Okay...then where is someone local??!!! PLEASE-- locals come here any spill your guts!! Anything, a crumb, please. This case is such a mystery to me I'm about to take a weekend trip up there and see what's around!! Not that I'm a ..well, I guess I am because I'm nosey...but I just don't get how people are even walking around without being in bullet proof coverage!!

If I were my son, I would drive over there and hangout at the local coffee shop....

I'm going against the grain, and say that the locals have no clue who the killer is.
They might have juicier gossip and rumors, but that's about it.
imo

I'm going against the grain, and say that the locals have no clue who the killer is.
They might have juicier gossip and rumors, but that's about it.
imo

They certainly know more about the family dynamics, etc.
In a town that size, everyone knows everyone's business.

They certainly know more about the family dynamics, etc.
In a town that size, everyone knows everyone's business.

I can attest to that. I grew up in a small town & live in an even smaller one now. Everyone knows everyone else's business. You can consider it gossip & rumors, but most of it is based on fact.

I can attest to that. I grew up in a small town & live in an even smaller one now. Everyone knows everyone else's business. You can consider it gossip & rumors, but most of it is based on fact.

And they never forget...no matter how many years pass.

There is poster here that has family in Weeleka. I believe its Dasaky.

I'm in Tulsa, and we're all talking about it here. There was an article about it in the Tulsa World, at the end people have posted comments...only 2.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectID=11&articleID=20080625_12_A1_hTofam723144

I think the mind-set (at least among people I know) is that this won't be solved.

Thank you Garnan. Why is it that the mindset is that this case won't be solved? Do you doubt the police? are the locals keeping quiet for any reason? What are the theories of people you speak to? Am I being nosy enough. I just really appreciate you posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail