Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good find. Little dog. Taylor's pet? Did the dog make it home? Did anyone hear lots of barking or anything? The dog couldn't of been shot or we would of heard about it by now, I would think. So, when did the dog get back home or did Peter Placker see the dog on the road and he brought it home. I just don't know but let's find out.

Good questions. I was thinking either the dog was shot too or maybe it ran home and that's what made Taylor's gfather go out and look for them. But I guess we would have heard if that happened?

I work for the state where I live, and trust me, no road can get graded without the County Commissioner's approval or the local jurisdiction (city, township, etc.)

Those are big projects and by law usually are required to be bidded out. The lowest and best bid usually gets the project.

I am sure we can find a site that would show scheduled bridges and/or roads that are scheduled for maintenance. (which is also usually have to be notified to the local area police departments, fire and ambulance, so they are aware that they can or can not have access to get through).

If we had someone local here they could verify if this road was scheduled to be graded.

This just doesn't make sense to me that the road got graded right after these murders, unless someone in the LE is working for someone else on the side and covering this case up.

I work for the state where I live, and trust me, no road can get graded without the County Commissioner's approval or the local jurisdiction (city, township, etc.)

Those are big projects and by law usually are required to be bidded out. The lowest and best bid usually gets the project.

I am sure we can find a site that would show scheduled bridges and/or roads that are scheduled for maintenance. (which is also usually have to be notified to the local area police departments, fire and ambulance, so they are aware that they can or can not have access to get through).

If we had someone local here they could verify if this road was scheduled to be graded.

Hi LD. Is grading of a road more of a once in awhile thing for maintenance or a regularly scheduled thing?

Patience:

Maybe Osfuskee County requires dog licenses? Our county requires all dogs to have a license by 1/31 of each new year. Maybe someone local can check that way??

I can't see how else we can confirm a dog or not??? Unless one of the videos of the Plackers shows it?

I know a road maintenance Supervisor who does grading on the dirt roads in his township. I'll ask him tomorrow if he does it regularly or what.

I am shocked that the Sheriff's Department let that slip by them!! I would have thought they would have known about it. Even the fact that only one lane would be open. Going to check on that one too. (Meaning who do they notify and when).

I am from this area, I live in McAlester and in my work I travel Weleetka on a regular basis. I don't post for the simple reason Seriously Searching thinks he's a know it all and runs this board. In my opionion, he's just plain obnoxious. Not to worry, I think they have a very good idea what happened and we will roll out the "red carpet" for the killer down here at OSP. And btw, and we are a DP state and just used it last week.
Huh :confused:

I am from this area, I live in McAlester and in my work I travel Weleetka on a regular basis. I don't post for the simple reason Seriously Searching thinks he's a know it all and runs this board. In my opionion, he's just plain obnoxious. Not to worry, I think they have a very good idea what happened and we will roll out the "red carpet" for the killer down here at OSP. And btw, and we are a DP state and just used it last week.

Please keep posting on this case, you are from the area and we'd love to have your pov.

I have been on many message boards for a long time and I know you aren't supposed to speak badly about other posters. I was simply stating that is why I don't post here. If the moderator wants to ban me...that's ok too.

SoonerFan,
Please keep posting on this case, you are from the area and we'd love to have your pov.

Yes SoonerFan, you are wanted here. This board is moderated and it is not an easy job, please bear with us. We need your input. Can you tell us more regarding the area? The community? Anything?

Sooner Fan:

Do you know where we can find a picture of this Bad Creek Bridge?

Do you know anything about the creek?

cloudajo:

I didn't think it was either. But since I didn't know for sure, didn't think it would help posting the link and see what everyone else thought.

I was in Weleetka and Clearview today...maybe Clearview is on google...not sure.

The best part of the day is that they had George Carlin on XM all day as a tribute. I looked like an idiot laughing while waiting at red lights...

LOL Sooner Fan

Were you able to get a sense of the mood there in Weleetka? It is a pretty small town from what I have gathered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike