Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna repost my thought here then as well ..
I agree with what someone said before. Why isn't this community outraged? Surely they have to be scared for their lives. Is there any locals here who can give us some insight as to what the mood is there? I'd be looking over my shoulder and phoning 911 every time somebody looked at me weird. I mean, wouldn't you? Two little girls were gunned down in broad daylight...less than a 1/2 mile or so from their home. This isn't Compton here....I'd be so paranoid it wouldn't be funny.

I'm just not getting this one.....

I am sure they are outraged and very fearful. It has been said that now there are no longer children seen out playing but these people aren't LE and can't solve this case and they know that. They have to keep hope alive that this crime will be solved.

In small towns rumors swirl in all sorts of forms. Imo no one in that town has a clue but just speculations who did this because if they had proof to any of their rumors they would turn those facts and evidence into the police and end the nightmare for everyone.

I live in a small community and last year we had a murder occur which is rare. If you listened to all the rumors then 3/4 of the people in the county would have been the suspects...when it turned out that the suspect was an out of towner that had been on a crime spree.

imoo

Great...why did I expect this answer??? Oh, oh, oh......I hope they have a clue. Because I'm thinking this is some serial freak who they will never catch in a million years.

Thank you Garnan. Why is it that the mindset is that this case won't be solved? Do you doubt the police? are the locals keeping quiet for any reason? What are the theories of people you speak to? Am I being nosy enough. I just really appreciate you posting here.

Keep in mind that I don't really KNOW anything. It's just that so much time has passed and the sketch that they put out has yielded no results. Why hasn't this man been found? LE in this part of the country is basically incompetent IMO, and many others. Something should have developed by now. I think they either dropped the ball, or the perp was lucky enough not to leave anything, and there was no ball to drop.

Keep in mind that I don't really KNOW anything. It's just that so much time has passed and the sketch that they put out has yielded no results. Why hasn't this man been found? LE in this part of the country is basically incompetent IMO, and many others. Something should have developed by now. I think they either dropped the ball, or the perp was lucky enough not to leave anything, and there was no ball to drop.

I am not going to get discourage just yet. Finding someone in the USA is like looking for a needle in a haystack or anywhere they may wind up. When the BOLO was put out on Cesar Laurean, that actually had his photo, it took them three months to find him even though they knew where he was for three months and had been in Mexico looking for him.

IMO the reason it is hard finding this man is there are many NAs in Oklahoma. He is not from the community where this happened imo so no one can identify him there and there may be others outside of the area that don't want to or are fearful of doing so.

imoo

Just thinking outloud, but could the road have been graded to erase evidence? Could this POI have been totally made up? Was there really an eye witness? Would it be possible that this is the work of a dirty cop?

Oh, and what about the little dog that was w/ the girls?

Just thinking outloud, but could the road have been graded to erase evidence? Could this POI have been totally made up? Was there really an eye witness? Would it be possible that this is the work of a dirty cop?

Oh, and what about the little dog that was w/ the girls?

I've not heard of a dog, except through Roy at Topix, and I wouldn't give him much credit.

I watched that first video again with the sheriff and he mentions "the little dog". ??? What the heck happened to it. Guess it showed back up eventually????

I've not heard of a dog, except through Roy at Topix, and I wouldn't give him much credit.
Mystery Lover is the one who brought up the little dog on the Topix forum and that is a good question. What did happen to the little dog?

June 9th? video with Jack Choate, Sheriff

About 40 seconds into the video I believe he says "...we were able to track them and their little dog to the bridge."

Can you listen and verify? Also, what does he say after that? I can't hear it and there is a train going by in the background.

http://www.newsok.tv/?titleID=1599177548

I am amazed at the people that even post to this weirdo. He is nothing but a BSer to me. It shows how willing some are to believe every bad thing that someone can conjure up in their minds to say.

I noticed that he just said that a homeless man ate the Placker dog and to my amazement some are buying into that garbage. Oh my, what bull!

He is relishing in being the center of attention. He doesn't know anymore than anyone else or he sure wouldn't be hanging out on a board yakking it up non stop.

imoo

About 40 seconds into the video I believe he says "...we were able to track them and their little dog to the bridge."

Can you listen and verify? Also, what does he say after that? I can't hear it and there is a train going by in the background.

He did say they were able to track the girls and their little dog to the bridge and back. I'm wondering now if the dog showed back up home?

It sounds like he says "and then on the return trip back."

I am amazed at the people that even post to this weirdo. He is nothing but a BSer to me. It shows how willing some are to believe every bad thing that someone can conjure up in their minds to say.

I noticed that he just said that a homeless man ate the Placker dog and to my amazement some are buying into that garbage. Oh my, what bull!

He is relishing in being the center of attention. He doesn't know anymore than anyone else or he sure wouldn't be hanging out on a board yakking it up non stop.

imoo

I skip his posts, but I do think somone on that thread knows something and they aren't talking.

He did say they were able to track the girls and their little dog to the bridge and back. I'm wondering now if the dog showed back up home?

I wonder too.

Very good find. Little dog. Taylor's pet? Did the dog make it home? Did anyone hear lots of barking or anything? The dog couldn't of been shot or we would of heard about it by now, I would think. So, when did the dog get back home or did Peter Placker see the dog on the road and he brought it home. I just don't know but let's find out.

I work for the state where I live, and trust me, no road can get graded without the County Commissioner's approval or the local jurisdiction (city, township, etc.)

Those are big projects and by law usually are required to be bidded out. The lowest and best bid usually gets the project.

I am sure we can find a site that would show scheduled bridges and/or roads that are scheduled for maintenance. (which is also usually have to be notified to the local area police departments, fire and ambulance, so they are aware that they can or can not have access to get through).

If we had someone local here they could verify if this road was scheduled to be graded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA