Conrad Murray trial -Day three.

Okay, the doc rolled his eyes again. That is making it very clear that he dislikes proper procedure and repeating it. :crazy:

I'm not understanding what relevance Alvarez's financial issues or employment situation before or after MJ's death has anything to do with this trial. I can't figure out where the defense lawyer is headed with this line of questioning.

Nothing.
Just the old reliable defense tactic to try to confuse the jury and blame anyone but their client. Just remember my ABC - ANYONE BUT CONRAD ;)

jmho

So far, Dr. Murray appears to be guilty of negligent homicide. I don't believe this was MJ first experience with Profacal. I think the law should round up all the previous Dr.'s and find out if they administered this drug at home too. If so, they should be charged with some sort of crime. MJ was probably on way too much meds for a very long time. These Hollywood Dr.s need to learn how to say NO!!!!

Although it wasn't Michael's first experience with Propofol, IMO it wasn't habitual until the last month of his life. MJ did not like to tour and put way too much stress on himself as a performer--he was the ultimate perfectionist. I believe that his overwhelming desire to make the 02 concerts the best performances of his life and the pressures he put on himself exacerbated his insomnia. The AG in CA did an investigation into all the docs involved with MJ--they did not bring charges.

:floorlaugh: I guess it is my day to be confused. Now, I have no idea why the prosecution is asking the chef what type of food she cooked for Paris for her birthday. What possible relevance could that have to this trial?

In every other high profile trial that I've watched, I knew too much about the case to remain objective and would have recused myself as a potential juror because I had already formed an opinion about guilt or innocence. That does not apply here because I know very little about the circumstances other than what I learned in the early days following Michael Jackson's untimely death, and I didn't follow the case at all after the memorial service.

In many ways, it's refreshing to watch trial coverage through the eyes of a juror who is hearing the details of the case for the first time. I like the Judge very much, and I am confident that Dr. Murray will receive a fair trial. I never saw Michael Jackson perform in person but did admire his plethora of talents, particularly as a dancer.

how long was this chef employed there?

I believe she said April 2009 until June 2009. It seemed like none of them had been employed for much before April 2009. Is that when MJ and the children moved into that house?

We really have no idea if security or anyone else knew what was going on as this did take place in the defendant's bedroom. All the defendant had to do was tell someone to call 911 but he didn't. Of course by the time he came out of the room or called anyone Michael was dead.

I agree about people around stars but in this case this defendant failed his only patient miserably. Michael has paid with his life and it is time for defendant to face the music.

jmho

They might have been able to save him if they had called 911 immediately or had done CPR correctly. I had never agreed with Latoya but now I'm beginning to wonder if her theory is true. why did Dr M not call 911 immediately. I think there is really something fishy with that. I know he wanted to get rid of the evidence, but still he could have been picking everything up while the paramedics were working on MJ. Does anyone know how long it took between the time MJ lost consiousness and the paramedics finally arrived? Dr M did everything but call 911 and to not do CPR correctly is shocking!! Is it a conspiracy? They are making more money off of MJ dead.

Well remember he moved to bahrain after his trial. Also. he wasn't in this home that long. My friend owns this home and he is pissed because he cannot sell it. This trial is NOT helping. lol

I don't know what to think. But I do believe that MJ was dead as soon as all that bottle of propofal gushed into his veins so I don't think calling 911 would have helped. That's why I think the Dr didn't call 911. When he saw that bag and how all that dope was gone he knew MJ was dead.

Well remember he moved to bahrain after his trial. Also. he wasn't in this home that long. My friend owns this home and he is pissed because he cannot sell it. This trial is NOT helping. lol

I knew he moved to Bahrain in 2005 but where has he been since he came back to the US? He was here longer than April 2009 wasn't he?

I would think in California the notoriety would not make a difference to the house selling. But the address has been all over the news for two years every time MJs name is mentioned. It actually looks like a beautiful home.

you would think, but he said between it being on hollywood star maps as MJ's death place and this trial. He can't sell it.

I don't know what to think. But I do believe that MJ was dead as soon as all that bottle of propofal gushed into his veins so I don't think calling 911 would have helped. That's why I think the Dr didn't call 911. When he saw that bag and how all that dope was gone he knew MJ was dead.

I haven't been able to watch the trial since I'm at work. I've watched bits and pieces. I didn't know the whole bottle of propofal was gone. WOW! Maybe the IV broke. Regardless Dr M was being paid to watch Michael, not chat on his cell phone to his mistress

In every other high profile trial that I've watched, I knew too much about the case to remain objective and would have recused myself as a potential juror because I had already formed an opinion about guilt or innocence. That does not apply here because I know very little about the circumstances other than what I learned in the early days following Michael Jackson's untimely death, and I didn't follow the case at all after the memorial service.

In many ways, it's refreshing to watch trial coverage through the eyes of a juror who is hearing the details of the case for the first time. I like the Judge very much, and I am confident that Dr. Murray will receive a fair trial. I never saw Michael Jackson perform in person but did admire his plethora of talents, particularly as a dancer.

Me too. In the CFCMA trial, I believe I went in prolly knowing more than the judge did ;)

In this case, I didn't watch anything after that funeral either.

From what little I did hear, Dr. Feelgood is definitly guilty in my eyes. I'll have to wait until the defense puts on their case though - should be inneresting.

MOO

Mel

I haven't been able to watch the trial since I'm at work. I've watched bits and pieces. I didn't know the whole bottle of propofal was gone. WOW! Maybe the IV broke. Regardless Dr M was being paid to watch Michael, not chat on his cell phone to his mistress

The iv bag was split,the bottle of drugs stopper was cut and the bottle was put into the iv bag upside down. Either the iv solution was dumped and just the drugs ran through or some other strange thing happened. It was a makeshift thingy, very strange.

Sadly he was dead way before defendant notified anyone. :cry:

I don't like to say this, but Dr. Murray does not have a great demeanor. He really should not roll his eyes when the Judge is talking. He did that when the Judge was talking to the witness explaining when to answer and not to say uh-huh - un-unh.

I'm sure he's completely petrified but he looks scary to me. He has the worst look on his face all the time! I can't imagine anyone wanting to date him. He supposedly had 3 girlfriends and a wife. Yikes... He has one scary looking face!! He looks mean!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back