Conrad Murray trial -Day three.

BBM

I have thought about the Dr being hired to make an "accident" happen. I don't have any reason for that other than my suspicious mind. (Sorry, not comparing MJ to Elvis with the drug use there.) I can see that happening though. What is 4 years in jail if you are secretly sitting on a few million and can go back home to an island or something to a greedy person? You know they will not put him in gen pop.

I really just think this Dr got his degree out of a crackerjack box, or was just acclaimed a doctor somewhere. Who on earth would really put themselves in this position, as a licensed doctor that may or may not have had issues in the past, and then rig something up, not have the equipment or attention span to make sure nothing happened? All along knowing something darn well could, and given MJ's age and history of use, most likely would? Just danged stupid! I see the idea of working for MJ and the idea of making money, but taking the cheap way around, and not doing the job right to begin with is beyond my comprehension.

Goodness!! I was thinking this but didn't want to post it. MJ's sister LaToya thinks Dr. Murray was the fall guy, but maybe he was just going to take the fall for money.

After the watching this <unusual> person for the last few days, and hearing the witness testimony thus far, I've questioned myself in asking "did Dr. M kill MJ on purpose?"

The blatant disregard for human life is so apparent, I can't be the only one asking? The good Dr. had ordered enough "milk" to kill hundreds of people if he so desired. Just hook em up to a makeshift drip, put them to sleep without monitoring them with machines, or personally, and off you go to make your ever important phone calls.

Did Dr. M want MJ dead? Did someone else?

It's all very baffling to me....

MOO

Mel

It does tend to make someone think can anyone really be dumb as a box of rocks who holds a medical license or is there really something nefarious going on here.

jmho

Even if he didn't know the address, he surely knew the name of the street. That's one excuse I'm not buying...along with the rest of his porkie pies.

Mel

Darn tooting he knew the name of the street ... :rolleyes:

jmho

Yes, like don't think about it, just call 911 and then figure out how to get them to you. He surely knew how to get to the house from some main rd.

Yesterday, I think it was yesterday, the security guy was asked if the police came to the gate would someone let them in, he answered no they would not get in without security or MJ okeying it so maybe an ambulance would not have gotten onto the property without the ok either. But I would think someone could have oked it while the Dr. hung over the balcony waiting for someone to come. Perhaps the Dr. should have told the personal assistant that it was more than a bad reaction thing going on. Then he could have called 911. But I don't think anyone was going to save MJ anyway, it was too late by the time the Dr. realized he wasn't breathing. My opinion only.

I would think so too. I can't believe that with all the people that was there someone didn't pick up the phone and call. It almost seems that all the employees don't do anything without being told. Why would anybody have to be told to call 911, as soon as you knew somehting was up call!!!

Purely speculating, but I won't be suprised when the DT asks "why didn't Paris or Prince call 911". You know, they were in the hall anyway, and they surely knew their own address.

Yup, that's it -- let's throw the kids under the bus too.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

To know the location without the caller telling the operator it has to be a land line. The land line number is automately in the 911 system and when you call from it the 911 operator already knows your location. This isn't so with a call phone.

Many cell phones have GPS but I know for a fact smart phones do which he had.

jmho

Yesterday, I think it was yesterday, the security guy was asked if the police came to the gate would someone let them in, he answered no they would not get in without security or MJ okeying it so maybe an ambulance would not have gotten onto the property without the ok either. But I would think someone could have oked it while the Dr. hung over the balcony waiting for someone to come. Perhaps the Dr. should have told the personal assistant that it was more than a bad reaction thing going on. Then he could have called 911. But I don't think anyone was going to save MJ anyway, it was too late by the time the Dr. realized he wasn't breathing. My opinion only.

I totally agree with you.

Is anyone watching live coverage on tmz? A plane just flew over the courthouse with a large picture of MJ and the banner read Latin America Demands Justice.

I guess a plane flew over earlier (didn't see it ) that read: God bless Dr. Murray - he is innocent.

I don't know who these folks are that think Dr. Feelgood is innocent? Based on what?

Yikes!

Mel

I would think so too. I can't believe that with all the people that was there someone didn't pick up the phone and call. It almost seems that all the employees don't do anything without being told. Why would anybody have to be told to call 911, as soon as you knew somehting was up call!!!

How would anyone else know to call 911 when the defendant never told anyone Michael was in distress or dead?
He finally told Williams on the phone Michael had a BAD REACTION and to come quick...

The blame cannot be placed on anyone else except this defendant.
PERIOD.

jmho

BBM

I wouldn't be surprised if MJ was already beyond help by the time the dr got off his phone call and went back into the room. I believe he was likely already passed on when the dr first called MJ's personal assistant.

Many cell phones have GPS but I know for a fact smart phones do which he had.

jmho

ok, I have GPS on my phone. So, if I use it and call 911 they will know where I am? (Shows how I don't utilize my phone, or know how to use it!)
I'm not very high tech, my phone is smarter than I am!

Another little bugger, I am suspicious of is the doc asking for a 2nd doctor "in case he was tired." Come on. He knew he was hired to be up all night, every night for the duration of the tour. He was not hired to be up all day. Maybe the doctor still wanted some night time for his girlfriends, or maybe he wanted someone that really knew how to be a doctor, or maybe he wanted his own fall guy, IDK, but it seemed odd to refuse a nurse.

What cardiologist does not know CPR?

I lived in a gated community, and there had to be a code for the fire department or emergency personnel to enter. I don't know if this applies to single family residents or not. I would imagine so...

MOO

Mel

BBM

I wouldn't be surprised if MJ was already beyond help by the time the dr got off his phone call and went back into the room. I believe he was likely already passed on when the dr first called MJ's personal assistant.

He was dead way before defendant called anyone.
When his phone records come in it will be very clear then.
SHAMEFUL behavior yapping and texting multiple women at the same time.

jmho

Why does it matter how the IV room removed from leg? How does that indicate CM knew MJ was dead?

He was dead way before defendant called anyone. When his phone records come in it will be very clear then.
SHAMEFUL behavior yapping and texting multiple women at the same time.

jmho

I agree. There have been several anesthesiologists on NG, JVM, DRDREW, etc., who said the propofol would have killed him instantly without intubation due to the diazepams he had in his system before given the fatal dose.

Sure made sense to me. I've had 3 major surgeries, and given propofal each time -- and I always had to tell the doctor if I was on any meds (right down to the vitamins ingested).

MOO

Mel

How would anyone else know to call 911 when the defendant never told anyone Michael was in distress or dead?
He finally told Williams on the phone Michael had a BAD REACTION and to come quick...

The blame cannot be placed on anyone else except this defendant.
PERIOD.

jmho

I believe that he (Dr. Murray) is responsible but I also think this type of medication for sleep had been going on and wasn't a one time occurance. The people and employees around MJ, like security weren't deaf and dumb, they knew what was going on. Esp., if MJ was giving the orders as claimed. It is a sad situation and anyone that knew should have to be partly responsible. I have come to the conclusion that if you are hired by a star, you just get your big payday and keep you mouth shut, and your eyes closed.

Okay...is Dr. Murray a cardiologist or not? I have heard it said on TV that he is and that he isn't. Which is it?

I believe that he (Dr. Murray) is responsible but I also think this type of medication for sleep had been going on and wasn't a one time occurance. The people and employees around MJ, like security weren't deaf and dumb, they knew what was going on. Esp., if MJ was giving the orders as claimed. It is a sad situation and anyone that knew should have to be partly responsible. I have come to the conclusion that if you are hired by a star, you just get your big payday and keep you mouth shut, and your eyes closed.

We really have no idea if security or anyone else knew what was going on as this did take place in the defendant's bedroom. All the defendant had to do was tell someone to call 911 but he didn't. Of course by the time he came out of the room or called anyone Michael was dead.

I agree about people around stars but in this case this defendant failed his only patient miserably. Michael has paid with his life and it is time for defendant to face the music.

jmho

We really have no idea if security or anyone else knew what was going on as this did take place in the defendant's bedroom. All the defendant had to do was tell someone to call 911 but he didn't. Of course by the time he came out of the room or called anyone Michael was dead.

I agree about people around stars but in this case this defendant failed his only patient miserably. Michael has paid with his life and it is time for defendant to face the music.

jmho

agree

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member