WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we have news today that Hailey Dunn has possibly been recovered as well as Sherry Arnold. Maybe these types of things happen in 3's and Sky will be the next one to make it home (I can wish right?).

We are thinking the same thing. I just saw that they may have recovered Samantha Koenig too, but I haven't checked it out yet. Let's hope this is a trend. . .not 3, but 6!

Sky, Lisa Irwin and Ayla Reynolds! Please! :praying:

ETA-they didn't find Samantha. :(

We are thinking the same thing. I just saw that they may have recovered Samantha Koenig too, but I haven't checked it out yet. Let's hope this is a trend. . .not 3, but 6!

Sky, Lisa Irwin and Ayla Reynolds! Please! :praying:

ETA-they didn't find Samantha. :(

I'll add Kyron Horman to the list as well Hambirg!

Really great news about Solomon, let's hope M grows up to be a decent young lady.

Yes and hopefully because of Hailey Dunn's remains (most likely) being found, it will somehow effect other cases.

I am very satisfied to hear that Solomon has sole cistody and Julia has no rights at all. Yes, he is stuck with the credit card debt but I am sure that is a small price for him to pay to have his baby girl safe in his arms and Julia to be out of the picture completely.

So glad he doesn't have to pay Julia anything or have to have anything further to do with her. He can focus all of his love and efforts caring for M. Juliam manipulated him and used him for far too long.

Now she will have to find someone else to pick up that slack and there will be no takers on that except her mother or brother perhaps. I am quite sure there will be no sugar daddy and hopefully she will never EVER have another child.

I wonder is any provisions were made for Sky in this custody battle. He has not been declared dead but he is nowhere to be found as of yet. I am hoping in the event that they can finally find his body (sadly, I have no hopes that Julia is hiding him safely in another country) that his father and ONLY his father will have an input on how to deal with his remains. Wow, that hurts so much to think of, to even have to consider that but it seems like the best we can hope is that we will find his remains one day.

I hope Julia understands that Karma has no statute of limitations and doesn't expire. Even if she is never brought to justice, she will not escape unscathed and lead a merry life. She has created her own prison.

May dust bunnies forever haunt her and may she know exactly how ugly dust mites are up close and that they are all over her and one day she will be dust herself but Sky will always be remembered and loved.

I am so happy and relieved for W. :rose: That lil girl needs a loving parent and someone to help her through this. She probably saw whatever tragedy befell her little brother. I hope Solomon can help her through this. :rose:

Good morning Sky Crew

I am so happy for Solomon and little M.

I am still here waiting for justice for Sky. I know that Solomon must feel great relief that he has custody of little M, but it must be so heartbreaking for him to not have any idea where Sky is. And I agree with Katy that little M needs special prayers for what she has endured as well as what she may have witnessed. Her little mind and spirit needs healing. Prayers for Solomon, little M, and Sky.

Good morning Sky Crew

I am so happy for Solomon and little M.

I am still here waiting for justice for Sky. I know that Solomon must feel great relief that he has custody of little M, but it must be so heartbreaking for him to not have any idea where Sky is. And I agree with Katy that little M needs special prayers for what she has endured as well as what she may have witnessed. Her little mind and spirit needs healing. Prayers for Solomon, little M, and Sky.

I smile at your post cocomod . . . my DH used to tease me so much for using the word "little" . . . he would mock me "Put your little socks on your little feets so we can get your little shoes on . . . little one". I think that it shows that we have their innocence in mind . . . I meant it as affectionate and a sense of belonging . . . DH just thought I was silly. I love that you are part of the family that have come here together for our Little Sky! I know that you feel he belongs to all of us in our collective efforts to find him. Sky Crew continues to be ever diligent in our quest to return him home to his Daddy and Sister. Solomon's "little man" and M's "little brother" . . . we want you home!

I think I said it before, but does anybody think that JB might be committed somewhere?

I used to drive a route out of Harborview, and I wish I still did! I think it was floor 8 (maybe it was 6). One side was open like a normal hospital ward and the other was locked up like Ft. Knox. I only did one pick up from the Ft Knox side. Honestly, I was scared. But the guy was so sweet. I was taking him to a group home I was familiar with. He was so nervous that his leg was bouncing the whole ride. I finally broke the ice by asking him if he knew where he was going and he didn't. Then I told him about the place. He had been at Harborview for 9 mos! He was sweet and I felt for him. I tried to make sure he had a smooth transition. I can imagine the anxiety he felt.

I am NOT trying to make excuses for JB. But I wish I still had access to some of the places I used to, to see if I could see her. I just can't help but feel that she is somewhere getting psych help. When she e-mailed that reporter, I can't imagine that her attorneys didn't understand what they were dealing with. And the best defense for her would have been to have her committed or at least admitted to where she could get help. I DO NOT think that she qualifies for legal insanity. I think she knew the difference between right from wrong and she did what she did and then covered it up because of her understanding. But dang. . I wish I was still transporting so I could see if she was somewhere. I can't get past the feeling that she is. With HIPPA we would never know and I think it might be why the court was willing to give her more time.

Damn! Where is she?

I think I said it before, but does anybody think that JB might be committed somewhere?

I used to drive a route out of Harborview, and I wish I still did! I think it was floor 8 (maybe it was 6). One side was open like a normal hospital ward and the other was locked up like Ft. Knox. I only did one pick up from the Ft Knox side. Honestly, I was scared. But the guy was so sweet. I was taking him to a group home I was familiar with. He was so nervous that his leg was bouncing the whole ride. I finally broke the ice by asking him if he knew where he was going and he didn't. Then I told him about the place. He had been at Harborview for 9 mos! He was sweet and I felt for him. I tried to make sure he had a smooth transition. I can imagine the anxiety he felt.

I am NOT trying to make excuses for JB. But I wish I still had access to some of the places I used to, to see if I could see her. I just can't help but feel that she is somewhere getting psych help. When she e-mailed that reporter, I can't imagine that her attorneys didn't understand what they were dealing with. And the best defense for her would have been to have her committed or at least admitted to where she could get help. I DO NOT think that she qualifies for legal insanity. I think she knew the difference between right from wrong and she did what she did and then covered it up because of her understanding. But dang. . I wish I was still transporting so I could see if she was somewhere. I can't get past the feeling that she is. With HIPPA we would never know and I think it might be why the court was willing to give her more time.

Damn! Where is she?

I wish you did as well Hambirg. I'm just dying to know where she is holed up at.

Where are you Sky?

Good Morning Sky Crew! I have been thinking about MM . . . I bet she is missing her little brother but she is no longer required to provide caretaking for him. I hope she has a darling room with a soft comfy bed and has food available to her at all times (so she doesn't have food issues in her future).

I hope Solomon takes M to play in the dirt and make mud pies, fly kites, ride bikes, roll in the grass, and play on the park swings. I hope that she is able to understand that the rituals she was "incubated" in are not required or normal. What anxiety must one endure having to live under such restrictions? I could not imagine being a child having to live under JB's restrictive rules and rituals. An infant/toddler/child walking on egg-shells their entire life must have some long lasting effects.

Sky - we are still here wanting to help bring you home. Please let today be the day there is a break in this case.

wanted to post an update. while i dont have much to report, M is very happy with Solomon and was enjoying the park yesterday with daddy. Solomon was granted full custody of both children during the recent divorce. we have not heard anymore for the local LE. its quite discouraging. lets just keep praying Sky comes home soon!

I love picturing Solomon at the park with his liitle princess, making up for lost time, doing all the normal things kids do with their daddies. Thank you for this update and for the lovely image! So sad and discouraged that there has been no further details from LE regarding the search for Sky or the case against Julia. Keeping the faith is getting harder each day. Please, please let this be the quiet before the storm. Let this time be what the universe is gifting Solomon and M, so that they will have thinner strength reserves to be able to weather the time ahead when SKY IS FOUND and JULIA IS PROSECUTED. All my own opinion, of course...

Hi there, SKY CREW!

That flu I contracted a week and a half ago completely blew me out of the water. Sorry, I've been away for so long but I'm happy to be back and even MORE happy to see that Solomon was granted full custody!! YAY!!

I have a gut feeling this case will get resolved. I think LE is onto something and the wheels are turning....

wanted to post an update. while i dont have much to report, M is very happy with Solomon and was enjoying the park yesterday with daddy. Solomon was granted full custody of both children during the recent divorce. we have not heard anymore for the local LE. its quite discouraging. lets just keep praying Sky comes home soon!

Oh Thank You S&S!!!! That was my very wish for M and her Daddy - just this morning! We are all so happy for Solomon and the children . . . we just want more clues and fresh starts to re-invigorate our fervent dedication to bringing this little guy home to his loved ones.

I am thrilled that M gets to enjoy a life as a child and not a caretaker for her little brother anymore. I am so happy to know that she has a chance at not being stuck in the loop of OCD that her Mother was role modeling for her. She gets to be a Kid!!!! I am even more excited that Solomon and M have had an oppportunity to get to know each other without someone manipulating how they feel or should feel. They get to re-establish their relationship and delight in each other, instead of rescuing and escaping the power of Julia's OCD rituals. Sweet, sweet, sweet!

Lets light a fire under LE backsides and get this motor going! Bring Sky HOME!

Julia . . . for the love of all that is Holy . . . . do the right thing!

Search&Seek -- When was the last time you met with LE and what info did they give you? Can you give us this as an update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa