CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, me as well. I sort of had the feeling that it was a much younger person posting/talking to us. Kind of the way a Grade Nine student will dot the I's with a heart type of thing.

It also felt as though he was trying too hard, as you said.

But, if that's the way PK speaks - really, who can judge? That said, it was a tad weird. From someone who had recently discovered a dead body.

:what:

Been following this case as it's close to home....and I must bring this up. The way PK would address others: "I missed you guys!" or "love you lots" was just plain weird. Like he was trying to be a part of the group here, but trying too hard. It always struck me as odd.

Been following this case as it's close to home....and I must bring this up. The way PK would address others: "I missed you guys!" or "love you lots" was just plain weird. Like he was trying to be a part of the group here, but trying too hard. It always struck me as odd.

~ True loveisthemovement, that is odd, and also men don't 'usually' write like that, what's the purpose?

What I always found weird was his interview at the funeral. He was way to smiley, too confident, too corporate and spoke too long for one of Audrey's closest friends there was no sadness to hear or see from him.

http://www.thespec.com/news/local/article/309473--that-s-so-audrey

Maybe I'm wrong but something just throws me off... can't put my finger on it.

Has anyone seen the video from the funeral where PK was interviewed?
thank you in advance... x

PK knew Audrey for 6 years. I think she was a mother figure. He may have been smiling thinking about a fond memory. In the article linked by sidekick, it said his voice broke when he talked. I just don't see it, he knew her for 6 years and then suddenly decides to kill and sexually assult her?

A few things here:

1. I also don't blame PK for not posting here anymore. He has a lot on his plate - newly married, studies, work, the loss of AG, possibly still dealing with LE.

2. I'm wondering why LE is so silent about this crime and also the crimes against SL and SV.

3. Are LE still working on these three cases? I surely hope so.

4. Still no arrests in any of the three cases - so, I'm still convinced they are linked somehow.

:moo:
The police have said time and again, at least with Sv and SL that there is no connection. So, what are we to think? They have dna from Sv's murder. Am I being foggy in that they also have DNA from Sl's attack? - or just dreaming? Thought I read that LE have DNA from SL also.

DW

The police have said time and again, at least with Sv and SL that there is no connection. So, what are we to think? They have dna from Sv's murder. Am I being foggy in that they also have DNA from Sl's attack? - or just dreaming? Thought I read that LE have DNA from SL also.

DW

It's only my opinion, but I tend to think that all three are related because:

1. Not one of the three has been solved yet.

2. The similarites - out-of-the-way places, woman alone (not a break-in to steal a TV,etc.), the gruesome-ness of the killings, on and on.

3. I guess LE does have DNA, but if the DNA is not already in the system and if the DNA is unable to be proven (as in AG's case), then that leaves LE up the creek.

4. The close proximity to all three attacks - all in Southern Ontario.

PK knew Audrey for 6 years. I think she was a mother figure. He may have been smiling thinking about a fond memory. In the article linked by sidekick, it said his voice broke when he talked. I just don't see it, he knew her for 6 years and then suddenly decides to kill and sexually assult her?

I understand your point. But there are people (young offenders) who have committed matricide.

The case against him:
- he's young and close
- he had access to the garage and therefore the house
- AG would have trusted him enough to meet him in the garage
- LE said AG was killed by someone she knew
- he's intelligent and perhaps smart enough to cover his tracks
- his DNA would already be everywhere, making it difficult for LE to nail him

The handyman who discovered Audrey at 11 a.m. Dec. 30 has been “ruled out as a suspect,” says Hrab ( veteran Hamilton police investigator Staff Sergeant Steve Hrab)

http://www.thespec.com/news/crime/article/308663--cops-cagey-about-lynden-murder-investigation

That was true at the time. Steve Hrab has made many mistakes in this case -such as, focusing on DLS, arresting him for murder and then being unable to come up with any evidence against DLS.

I might be wrong, but I believe Hrab is no longer heading up this case.

---------------

ETA: I looked it up - Hrab has been replaced with Staff Sergeant Ian Matthews.

Very interesting article Canadian4 - even more off topic, I have first hand knowledge and dealings with something Caskie did, for money, that was very unethical, and another lawyer came very close to reporting him to the Law Society about it. The other lawyer would have been on his own, so did not report him - if I could have helped bring Caskie to task I most certainly would have.

The truth often lies in the middle of what 2 opposing views state.

OK, now speaking of 'unethical' and 'police business' - I'm wondering if AG's killer is being protected by someone in LE.:what: Or, is someone in LE simply turning a blind eye, not working hard enough, perhaps is using the excuse that there are more pressing issues on his/her desk, etc.

For the life of me, I cannot understand HOW the AG case is not solved yet. That also applies to the SL and SV cases.

I know it's somewhat unseemly to question LE. However, they are as susceptible (sp??) to being human as the rest of us are.

Someone once said - "Every cop is a criminal and all sinners saints". It's the yin/yang of life.

Is *someone* protecting the K family?:eek:hwow:

Not only young and close ...
http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/03/17/cops-seek-perv-after-assault-on-senior

"
Cops seek perv after assault on senior

By Danielle Bell,Ottawa Sun

First posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 12:09 PM EDT

Ottawa police are on the hunt for a middle-aged man after an attempted sexual assault against an elderly woman Friday.

Police say the woman, in her seventies, had gotten out of her car and was walking across the parking lot near the intersection of Woodroffe and Byron avenues around 10 p.m. when she was confronted by the man.

According to cops, the man pushed her back into the car, hit her and then attempted to sexually assault her.

The woman resisted her attacker, who ran away.

The suspect is described as a white man, 50-60 years old, 5-foot-9, with wavy silver hair combed forward and a medium build. He spoke English and wore a navy blue windbreaker-type jacket, jeans and white runners."

Thanks dotr - there was nothing young about Olson, Pickton or Williams either. I wonder if LE as a whole is paying attention.

NSU - I think the article falls in line with we should question LE at all times and not feel guilty or unseemly about it - LE does not fund the justice system - we do.

This caught my eye..

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2012/04/15/ott-sex-assault.html
"Sex assault suspect now sought for 5 incidents

Male suspect tried to pull female victims' pants down

CBC News

Posted: Apr 15, 2012 2:40 PM ET

Last Updated: Apr 17, 2012 10:34 AM ET

The Ottawa police sexual assault unit is now investigating alleged cases where five women were reportedly approached from behind by a man Saturday or Monday who attempted to pull their pants down."

" The suspect in each instance is described as a white male with an average build, about five feet six inches tall, with short dark hair. His age is about 30 years old and he was wearing a dark or grey hoodie and either jeans or grey sweatpants."

Just wanted to add this bit due to the car attack, reminds me of AG..

"The man pushed her back into her car, struck her and tried to sexually assault the woman.

The woman resisted her attacker, who fled the area on foot, police said.

The suspect is described as a white man, between 50 and 60 years old, 5-9 with a medium build, with wavy silver hair combed forward and no facial hair

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/A...on+Woodroffe/6318826/story.html#ixzz1sRm49u00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa