CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the perp accidently/on purpose destroy the mailbox one night, in order to get acquanited with A and then approach A's home during the holidays with an apology and offer to pay for the new mail box, befriend A, to gain her trust.

I don't remember HOW we know that Audrey was into handwriting? How do we know this/who told us this info?

:tyou:

I don't remember HOW we know that Audrey was into handwriting? How do we know this/who told us this info?

:tyou:

http://www.thespec.com/news/local/article/594717--audrey-s-story-continues

Into her late 60s and early 70s, she stopped playing competitive bridge. Her bridge mates wondered if she preferred playing alone on her computer, given her odd sleeping hours. And bridge perhaps no longer fit with other enthusiasms, which included Sudoku, sketching, handwriting analysis and her big-screen TVs.

JW's article doesn't say where that information came from.

Many thanks! The article makes handwriting analysis sound like just another hobby of Audrey's.

My GUESS is that the info came from PK because a lot of Jon Wells' info was given to him by PK.

:cupcake:

More questions:

Do we know if Audrey sent out Christmas cards? And to whom? If LE could get a list of all her holiday mailing people, they might find someone in the woodwork about whom we have been told nothing.

:twocents:

Many thanks! The article makes handwriting analysis sound like just another hobby of Audrey's.

My GUESS is that the info came from PK because a lot of Jon Wells' info was given to him by PK.

:cupcake:

Yes, but of all her "hobbies", it is really the only one that involves studying/investigating something personal that is specific and unique to an "individual", and one that could provide information useful to either identification or psychoanalysis of a person.

Chorley, other than the witnesses being two women living together at the same address, do you have anything else that substantiates your comments wrt orientation? IOW, we could be talking mother/daughter, or simply good friends.

I found an obituary I think one of the parents it listed children with partners in brackets and they were named in that way. I don't think friends are listed as partners usually in obituaries. Am not homophobic so don't mean in any disparaging way but sometimes even in this day and age we sometimes revert to the default - heterosexuality - have to remind ourselves of the complexity of everything and to understand AG's world - not to be nosey - just to solve this if it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix