2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

I just can't wait to hear JB 'splain the 31 days - thre was a "compelling" reason . . . :loser:

I'd like to hear Casey explain it... and if they do float the accident theory, I'd like to hear about that too - from Casey -nearly three years ago now-on day 1, not 31. But we all know that will never happen. There are no other answers, and the defense posture that puts forth the "yeah, but but, what IF" is a tissue of (more of her) lies.

If they want to impress me, put her on the stand.

Ok … sooooo … lets see…JB didn’t want a gag order in the beginning, and he won the argument. He made this circus with the media apparently for his own financial benefit, and possibly so that he rub elbows sort to speak with the big kids that have already made to the big screen. He is very good at acting… His poker face is sort of believable when he says it was the garbage in the trunk that made it smell bad not a dead body (this amazes me each and every time I see him say this!) and now a few days before jury selection this is a 48 hours special, the day after JB is in court with a motion to ban media from the court room and complaining that his client would not be getting a fair trial… He is a snake!!! Evil to the core.

I thought this going to be a joke and I was not disappointed. How nice of Mr. Gabriel to show that even the most Casey hating zombie citizen of Orlando could be so easily swayed by the brilliance of the defense.
WTH was that??
Did he just sort of mockingly show that a jury could just as well be picked in Orlando?

And I learned so much! Why, I had no idea that George was expecting Casey home after work the day of June 16.
And, I had no idea that Cindy talked to Casey on the phone after finding the car and chastised her for not being in Jacksonville.
And I had no clue that Cindy heard that Casey was meeting up with old friends that she hadn't seen in awhile.
I feel as if a veil has been lifted from mine eyes! Yep! Gee! I really need to rethink everything.

Pam did a good job, I give her that... it was her against them all and she spoke loudly for Caylee.

I really enjoyed 48 Hours in the past, but for the last year or so they take a story line and just draw it out...for what seems like forever. There is so much "filler" in this piece I'm left hungry for the real meal. It's time. Let's get this party started. (in a manner of speaking)

They have permanently shot their credibility, as far as I'm concerned.

:devil:Devil with a blue dress :woohoo: blue dress :woohoo: blue dress :woohoo: blue dress. :woohoo: :devil: devil with a blue dress :woohoo: on!

Well I have come to the conclusion this was payday for the ones that left and weren't paid for their sevices before now. Not one person said anything different than we have seen in news clips or other interviews in the past. AL wasn't there because she did get paid. I can't imagine why CBS bothered other than it was a 2 part series they planned on saving the second part for just before trial. It was really a waste of an hour for me.
I also noticed many commercials were for upcoming shows.
I'd like to know if anyone pulled their spots.

I haven't read much of the thread, so maybe others noticed this as well.

BEFORE Gabriel could even finish his sentence to the mock jury, pay attention to the dark-haired girl sitting at the corner seat in the green-striped shirt. BEFORE Gabriel could instruct, "Please stand up", this girl is starting to stand; proof that this outcome was rehearsed. She knew what she was told to do and she's a lousy actress, not waiting for her "cue".

The Baez Infomercial, otherwise known as 48 Hours, was a complete failure and made Casey look much more guilty than innocent. :rolleyes:

I noticed that, too. I don't think the people were real actors. I think they are wannabe actors desperate for a buck and TV exposure. Truly, they weren't convincing and I only saw the final 10 minutes.

it seems that the defenses intention was to put more attention on the grandparents, by focusing on the family dynamic. Couldnt get it in legally so i guess putting it out there in some way was their only way. just wow! the aha moment is casey on the stand. Im tellin ya. They are gonna have to. Its the hail mary.

well, if having jerks for parents is a defense ...

whatever...:maddening:...I can't even put that sentence together withoublaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh geez. :drink:

It was obvious that they didn't re-interview George and Cindy. It's all the stuff they didn't use in the last program and a couple of repeats as well.

The only "new" material was with the DT members, LKB's admission there is no Zanny, Pam Bondi's comments. Oh, and the mockery of a mock jury at a mockery of a mock trial.

:waitasec:

is "it was an accident" an actual choice at trial?

I'm confuzzled. I would think not. That well dried up ages ago - didn't it?

There are several charges other than Murder 1 and the jury will be instructed that they can consider all of them. I know Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child is one of them....I forget all of them now. But yes, they could still convict her of a lesser charge if they believed it was an accident.

There sure is a lot of evidence showing it was not an accident, imo.

I thought this going to be a joke and I was not disappointed. How nice of Mr. Gabriel to show that even the most Casey hating zombie citizen of Orlando could be so easily swayed by the brilliance of the defense.
WTH was that??
Did he just sort of mockingly show that a jury could just as well be picked in Orlando?

And I learned so much! Why, I had no idea that George was expecting Casey home after work the day of June 16.
And, I had no idea that Cindy talked to Casey on the phone after finding the car and chastised her for not being in Jacksonville.
And I had no clue that Cindy heard that Casey was meeting up with old friends that she hadn't seen in awhile.
I feel as if a veil has been lifted from mine eyes! Yep! Gee! I really need to rethink everything.
I think I've been anesthetized to all the bs.

Well JB and company-your plan with Richard Gabriel and his "focus group/mock jury" was an epic fail!!!:rocker:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE[/ame]

Wouldn't ICA have to testify and "tell" (read lie) what happened for that to fly?

Not necessarily. The jury could "do it" on their own in deliberation. BUT, if the DT decides to go with the accident theory, then yes, I would think that ICA would have to take the stand. I don't think that is going to happen. ICA will not speak.

IF ICA does speak - it will be her undoing. But, then again, you never know.

They said the trial is expected to last two months. That's a long time.

Well, at the end this mock jury (focus group) voted to acquit her of 1st degree murder but convict her of a lesser charge because they think it could've been an accident. Well, the problem of course, is they were shown "limited" (what the defense wanted them to see) evidence and seemed coached (people were standing before the question was asked).

I also noticed that when they were discussing jury selection, Gabriel guy said the judge has given us 5 days, that is not enough. I don't remember, but I thought HHJP said 5 days Friday, had he said that before?

My last comment is about the blog that RH wrote about sharing information and strategy with the focus group. If they shared it with the focus group, can the SA now have access to that information?

And I survived the show. I wouldn't have made it without Pam Bondi.

Great Question!!! If they can get access to it, I'm sure they either already have it or are working on it but I would think yes, that would be the case. DT claims that the judge is "bias", then they go on this show to create "bias". Then worst of all, they're whining they don't know if she can get a fair trial!!!! Talk about conflict of interest! Sorry for all the exclamation points. It's been that kind of a night.

No talking about the sponsors, guys. That comes straight from Mama Tricia. You guys can do whatever you please away from the board and I encourage you to follow your convictions. We just can't talk about it here, okay?

Not necessarily. The jury could "do it" on their own in deliberation. BUT, if the DT decides to go with the accident theory, then yes, I would think that ICA would have to take the stand. I don't think that is going to happen. ICA will not speak.

IF ICA does speak - it will be her undoing. But, then again, you never know.

They said the trial is expected to last two months. That's a long time.

ITA
She will never admit to anything - even to save her skin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back