Random Thoughts and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read through some texts for about the 1000th time, and I'm very curious about the way that kc speaks. Such as " Awesome Love" and "Oh hunny" . These were things that she said to amy in text messages. Do you think that because she has no real feelings that she has to make them up so to speak ? And it struck me as odd that ca in her 1st jailhouse conversation with kc says "sweetheart your not tyelling me where she is" very odd huh ?

Yes this flattery is what manpulators use in the absence of genuine affection. Where these fail to work though, trust me, these 'endearments' will morph into hateful lashings so fast it will make your head spin... JMO

ITA! I posted the same thoughts a couple of months back with one exception. I'm not convinced that she didn't have an accomplice after the fact. Your comment about her MySpace post does make sense, though.

On the nite of June 15, KC had a lengthy (80 min.) conversation w TL, and then texted him into the wee hours of June 16 (until 3 am). TL emphatically denies that KC stayed at his 3843 Sutton Pl. Bv. #708 house that night and accuses Clint House of being a liar. Pings later proved KC stayed at her parents' Hopespring Dr. house that night--which is consistent w GA's sworn statement. JMO

On the nite of June 15, KC had a lengthy (80 min.) conversation w TL, and then texted him into the wee hours of June 16 (until 3 am). TL emphatically denies that KC stayed at his 3843 Sutton Pl. Bv. #708 house that night and accuses Clint House of being a liar. Pings later proved KC stayed at her parents' Hopespring Dr. house that night--which is consistent w GA's sworn statement. JMO

I dont think kc stayed at tones because of the cell pings, but I dont think that she stayed at the a's either, pings show that she was in the area of the a's. There was a call to kc's cell phone from the a's house the morning of the 16th at around 7:30. Why ? I don't buy the calling my own cell phone to find it theory.

I dont think kc stayed at tones because of the cell pings, but I dont think that she stayed at the a's either, pings show that she was in the area of the a's. There was a call to kc's cell phone from the a's house the morning of the 16th at around 7:30. Why ? I don't buy the calling my own cell phone to find it theory.

:waitasec:

It's possible (I lose my cell and call it from my landline all the time lol!) or even that A's didn't realize she'd returned in the wee hours. Not sure it's that critical to know which park, parking lot, or nearby friend's place she may have gone to (to continue texting TL, while cooling off from argument eg). What matters is Hopespring is where Caylee evidently spent her last night (to which everyone agrees) and establishing she was still very much alive--since I believe GA's account and sworn testimony re Caylee still being alive, and the two leaving w backpacks, on afternoon of June 16. JMO

I posted this on another thread but think it might get read here...Last night on NG, Henry Lee talked about there being empty or partially empty food containers in the car. I heard mention of this early on in the case as well but LE makes nothing of it. Whenever I hear about the empty food containers found in Casey's car I feel like that is soooo significant. I really feel in my heart that in that last month of Caylee's life her evenings were spent(subdued by the chloroform) in that car and the empty food containers are what was left over from whatever Casey brought her to munch on while she did her thing with whoever she happened to be with that night. I have 4 children that I love dearly and I just can't wrap my mind around what this mother put her child through.

I'm sure this isn't significant, but it stands out to me. There were two separate transcripts that I read, where Casey was unable to make a purchase, as she had no ID 'with her'. I recall that both of the places where there was an attempted purchase were either a distributor, or liquor store, I'm not sure what Florida's alcohol purchasing set up is (I'm in PA and we have separate establishments for the purchase of "soft liquor" and "hard liquor." So I don't know exactly what the establishments were, but I think that one transcript stated that it was to buy a bucket for a keg, and another to actually buy alcohol at another establishment. (Sorry if this doesn't make sense.)

I recall reading that at the house where there was to be a birthday party, they, they being Amy and Casey, went to get an item, either a bucket or something and she, Casey, couldn't purchase it because she didn't have her ID. Also, there was another occasion where she went to buy something and didn't have her ID with her.

Yet when she was using Amy's checkbook (or a few stolen checks) she was able to produce ID, each and every time. Also, Lee stated in his inteview that when he brought back Casey's belongings from TL's apt., when they dumped everything out, the officer, who had left the room, according to Lee, Cindy had pocketed money and a JCP CC, but he stated that when they went to pull white card out of her wallet, the officer stopped them, and took possession of the card. (which I guessed was an ID of some sort)

Again, I'm sure it's nothing, as Casey is one of the biggest liars on the planet, but that stood out for me.

She wouldn't produce ID with others around, but she would when she was alone.

I think Casey purposefully left her wallet - which held her id and possibly any money she had at home or the home of I believe it was William W, when they went to get the liquor/bucket for the keg so they couldn't purchase it because either she had no money to chip in or figured Amy and Will would go back later and pick it up and she wouldn't have to spend any of her money. JMO

I posted this on another thread but think it might get read here...Last night on NG, Henry Lee talked about there being empty or partially empty food containers in the car. I heard mention of this early on in the case as well but LE makes nothing of it. Whenever I hear about the empty food containers found in Casey's car I feel like that is soooo significant. I really feel in my heart that in that last month of Caylee's life her evenings were spent(subdued by the chloroform) in that car and the empty food containers are what was left over from whatever Casey brought her to munch on while she did her thing with whoever she happened to be with that night. I have 4 children that I love dearly and I just can't wrap my mind around what this mother put her child through.

Well that certainly makes it sound awful--but we don't know if chloroform was ever in fact used on Caylee (vs trunk eg). She was obviously on the go that's clear. I have four children whom I love dearly too but personally I'd be more concerned if she weren't feeding Caylee (fast food or whatever). I also continually have to remind myself to wait for the totality of evidence because when we don't know the truth, we imagine the very worst. JMO
:blowkiss:

I always thought Casey and Casey alone was responsible. But I've been chewing on something for a few days now....George, the one that really did seem the most LOGICAL and honest....has been bothering me.

He wasn't in denial ..........he KNEW that smell and prayed it wasn't CAYLEE according to his statements. Why wasn't he worried that it was CASEY??? I do not believe he drove that car back home and went to work. No way, not with his LE training. I think maybe he stumbled upon the car before it was towed?

It seems more likely to me now that maybe her dad disposed of Caylee to save his remaining family. Perhaps Casey has no clue where she is now?
progress.gif

I always thought Casey and Casey alone was responsible. But I've been chewing on something for a few days now....George, the one that really did seem the most LOGICAL and honest....has been bothering me.

He wasn't in denial ..........he KNEW that smell and prayed it wasn't CAYLEE according to his statements. Why wasn't he worried that it was CASEY??? I do not believe he drove that car back home and went to work. No way, not with his LE training. I think maybe he stumbled upon the car before it was towed?

It seems more likely to me now that maybe her dad disposed of Caylee to save his remaining family. Perhaps Casey has no clue where she is now?
progress.gif

Hmmm, that would fit right in with "But you're not telling me where she is sweetheart", and the "I don't know where Caylee is", wouldn't it? Both are true statements, possibly even according to script.

My OPINION only.

A few things from Casey's interview with LE still puzzle me. I reviewed them again in hopes of hearing it anew.
When she was questioned about dropping Caylee at SG with ZFG she provides a detail about a shed 10 yds from building. Is there a shed within that distance from the building? Why yards not feet? It just seems odd in that, this is the only place I remember her giving measurements.

When asked about why she was taking them on a wild goose chase she responded that, I took (her) THEM to other places I've been... that I've seen her. Who is "HER"? Other places she's been, where she saw her. This statement just seems odd. Was she returning to the dump site, 'that I've seen her' ? Is she saying that she has taken them to where she left Caylee?

In places where we know she is lying her voice becomes excited ie., talking faster, raspy voice, too much information. When she is saying something truthful her voice is quieter and she stumbles around. Indicates to me that when she is fluent she is lying. Certain questions asked by LE don't seem important to her such as ones about LG. They don't fit in with the story she wants them to hear, huge waste.

progress.gif

GA actually mentions fearing either (or even both) girls could be in trunk as he'd not personally seen or spoken to either in weeks--and even his wife (who'd received frequent text mssgs. and even spoken to KC during the month they'd been gone) had neither seen nor spoken to Caylee in that entire time. So there's naturally more concern re their granddaughter although as I said he mentions both. I believe GA's account and sworn testimony re seeing KC, and Caylee--for the last time and still very much alive and well--on afternoon of June 16. JMO

I agree. I think KC left after the fight. In the morning when CA got up and saw they were not there, she called KC's phone. After CA left for work, KC went back to the house with Caylee. Maybe they slept a few hours, showered, dressed and then split until GA left? I don't know, but I don't think KC slept there the night of June 15th.

Salem

From goolge maps that have been posted there seems to be a wooded area/common ground strip of land behind the Anthony's home on the other side of the privacy fence. Anyone know if this ground has been searched? Also, Lee lives a few streets away and from what I can see also has that same strip of land behind his home - if she had access to Lee's home I think she was there a lot when he was out of town working. If she disposed of Caylee behind Lee's home that would explain the "she's close dad" statement.

I mentioned in another thread the possibility, if KC's bedroom door was locked that morning, of CA calling KC from the home phone when she left for work to say, "Get your lazy *advertiser censored** out of bed and take care of your daughter."

Not the same situation, because she's a good kid ;) but I will call my daughter's phone from the house phone if her door is locked and she is too sleepy to hear me knock.

Yeah, I noticed that too - almost as if they were living in the car part time. I wonder if Casey's car, it's a hatchback correct? Do the back seats come down and connect through to the trunk and this is where she was keeping Caylee? Sometimes one or both seats come down and you can crawl into the trunk through it. It would make sense that this was little Caylee's place while Momma was off doing whoever and she OD'd on whatever Momma gave her. Poor thing, never stood a chance.

Yeah, I noticed that too - almost as if they were living in the car part time. I wonder if Casey's car, it's a hatchback correct? Do the back seats come down and connect through to the trunk and this is where she was keeping Caylee? Sometimes one or both seats come down and you can crawl into the trunk through it. It would make sense that this was little Caylee's place while Momma was off doing whoever and she OD'd on whatever Momma gave her. Poor thing, never stood a chance.

Yes, her car had the seats that opened into the trunk, therefore you could crawl back and forth from backseat to trunk, Caylee's carseat was in the back so the picture I saw just had the one seat opening into the trunk area. Very sad.

GA actually mentions fearing either (or even both) girls could be in trunk as he'd not personally seen or spoken to either in weeks--and even his wife (who'd received frequent text mssgs. and even spoken to KC during the month they'd been gone) had neither seen nor spoken to Caylee in that entire time. So there's naturally more concern re their granddaughter although as I said he mentions both. I believe GA's account and sworn testimony re seeing KC, and Caylee--for the last time and still very much alive and well--on afternoon of June 16. JMO

ODD>>>>>Did george ever visit or to talk to Casey via telephone when she was in jail?

Yes, her car had the seats that opened into the trunk, therefore you could crawl back and forth from backseat to trunk, Caylee's carseat was in the back so the picture I saw just had the one seat opening into the trunk area. Very sad.

My beautiful baby Leni just turned one year old and this case has so consumed me thinking how anyone could harm a child like that. It's really heartbreaking that Casey couldn't put her issues aside to let her mother take the baby and raise it. Not that that was such a great option, but I bet she wouldn't have been sleeping in the car. :furious:

JMO ----- this would appear to support the "using the gas cans to take Caylee out of town to eliminate the possibility of her being found" theory. If she was on the road, she would have to eat, right? Plus, she would not have wanted to stop anywhere because

a) she would not want the car seen on any servalance video at a gas station or something.

b) fear someone would be able to smell the decomposition.

Then she dumped the car right away and called TL because she ran out of gas trying to make it home to clean up and act like nothing happened and had to move on to "plan b"

thin..i know... but possible

I was just listening to Murt live, and he was discussing the smell coming from the car. He was there where it is impounded, and he could smell the odor from quite a ways away. Why would the smell not dissipate at least somewhat by now? It has been 5 months. Could it possibly that a part of Caylee's body is somewhere inside the car or under the car? Casey did state that someone ran over an animal. I do have to wonder if they have disassembled the car to some extent? The smell seems to be growing - - - this makes no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo