Random Thoughts and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO ----- this would appear to support the "using the gas cans to take Caylee out of town to eliminate the possibility of her being found" theory. If she was on the road, she would have to eat, right? Plus, she would not have wanted to stop anywhere because

a) she would not want the car seen on any servalance video at a gas station or something.

b) fear someone would be able to smell the decomposition.

Then she dumped the car right away and called TL because she ran out of gas trying to make it home to clean up and act like nothing happened and had to move on to "plan b"

thin..i know... but possible

I don't know about all that. I think Casey was pretty much making Caylee live out of the trunk of the car since the fight with her mom Cindy on the 15th. After the fight, casey didn't have a sitter for her nightly escapades and the chloroform helped make Caylee sleep through the night. I think Caylee absorbed too much chloroform and never came back to us one night. Casey panicked and well so on and so forth. I don't think she went anyplace major with the gas she stole...Her cell phone pings don't show her going too far out of her normal routine. And on those days when her cell phone goes "radio silent, she was either seen by someone or can be placed in a specific place during those times. Having said all that...I just want Caylee to rest in peace

I don't know about all that. I think Casey was pretty much making Caylee live out of the trunk of the car since the fight with her mom Cindy on the 15th. After the fight, casey didn't have a sitter for her nightly escapades and the chloroform helped make Caylee sleep through the night. I think Caylee absorbed too much chloroform and never came back to us one night. Casey panicked and well so on and so forth. I don't think she went anyplace major with the gas she stole...Her cell phone pings don't show her going too far out of her normal routine. And on those days when her cell phone goes "radio silent, she was either seen by someone or can be placed in a specific place during those times. Having said all that...I just want Caylee to rest in peace

'After the fight' amounts to this one night (June 15) and by all reports while KC may have left for a few hours, Caylee slept there at Hopespring. JMO

I was just listening to Murt live, and he was discussing the smell coming from the car. He was there where it is impounded, and he could smell the odor from quite a ways away. Why would the smell not dissipate at least somewhat by now? It has been 5 months. Could it possibly that a part of Caylee's body is somewhere inside the car or under the car? Casey did state that someone ran over an animal. I do have to wonder if they have disassembled the car to some extent? The smell seems to be growing - - - this makes no sense to me.

Murt claims he was there when it was impounded? I don't believe it.

'After the fight' amounts to this one night (June 15) and by all reports while KC may have left for a few hours, Caylee slept there at Hopespring. JMO

Hmm..after the fight on the 15th, I understood all the reports to mean that Casey and Caylee basically were MIA from the Anthony's on Hopespring. Cindy herself left a comment on her Myspace that Casey took Caylee away and doesn't know who is watching over "her little angel". Of course we know that Casey was in the area because of her cell pings but, after that week no-one saw Caylee at night anymore and Casey started sleeping over at many of her friends places without Caylee. JMO, too

No, he did not claim he was there when it was impounded. He was down there for other business where it was impounded.

but you said.....

I was just listening to Murt live, and he was discussing the smell coming from the car. He was there where it is impounded, and he could smell the odor from quite a ways away. Why would the smell not dissipate at least somewhat by now? It has been 5 months. Could it possibly that a part of Caylee's body is somewhere inside the car or under the car? Casey did state that someone ran over an animal. I do have to wonder if they have disassembled the car to some extent? The smell seems to be growing - - - this makes no sense to me.

he was close enough to smell it? I still don't believe it

I been thinking long and hard about this. I've had 2 different dreams of where she could of hid the body, but I am no phycic. I think that when she ran out of gas, she panicked since the body was still in the car trunk and put the body in the dumpster. I think the body is in a landfill. I don't understand why the landfill hasn't really been checked!

I don't know why we haven't heard about the landfill search either, that is, if there was a thorough one! And why haven't we heard much about where OCSO and/or other local LE have actually searched? I know they don't have a whole lot of money and special equipment like TES has, but is there a group of them that continuously search and rule out areas in b/w TES visits? I'm also a little upset about Casey's initial interrogation. I don't think they pressed her hard enough. Sure they yelled at her here and there to stop lying, but why not ask her about her "neutral place" and why, even after she admitted to not working at Universal, do they let her rant about what her typical day was like (ie dropping Caylee of at the nanny, on her way to UNIVERSAL?) Why not say, hey wait a minute! You haven't worked here in over 2 years, so really, where the he!! were you and what did you do everyday? And Cindy's lies and sheer wackiness - she and GA need to be called out on ALL that behavior when they initially brought the car home from the towyard! OK, that's it for now......sorry for the length........I feel a bit better.:crazy:

Hmm..after the fight on the 15th, I understood all the reports to mean that Casey and Caylee basically were MIA from the Anthony's on Hopespring. Cindy herself left a comment on her Myspace that Casey took Caylee away and doesn't know who is watching over "her little angel". Of course we know that Casey was in the area because of her cell pings but, after that week no-one saw Caylee at night anymore and Casey started sleeping over at many of her friends places without Caylee. JMO, too

Exactly! I never trusted GA and CA's account for Casey and Caylee to have slept there on the 15th. No way, not after that big blow-out fight! (Which, by the way, we haven't seen the details of this fight from the neighbor yet, have we?) So, I know there's cell pings around the home that night, but I believe Casey left w/ Caylee, driving off in a big huff....maybe to Lee's place, but definitely not in the Anthony's home.

Exactly but w/out Caylee. ETA: I was just pointing out Caylee is presumed dead w/in 24 hours of fight. KC appeared at movie rental eve of June 16 w boytoy--but no Caylee. :( So whatever KC did from 16th on, Caylee couldn't have been 'living out of trunk'--nor any place else--and so sadly wouldn't have needed a 'sitter' either. In CA's myspace message, left July 4th, she clearly expresses concern and seems to already know on some level something is terribly wrong, although the worst she probably feared at that point for Caylee was KC's lifestyle, and denying her contact. JMO

Exactly! I never trusted GA and CA's account for Casey and Caylee to have slept there on the 15th. No way, not after that big blow-out fight! (Which, by the way, we haven't seen the details of this fight from the neighbor yet, have we?) So, I know there's cell pings around the home that night, but I believe Casey left w/ Caylee, driving off in a big huff....maybe to Lee's place, but definitely not in the Anthony's home.

I know, right. Everyone was very confused about their dates and when the last time they saw Caylee was...then the video of Fathers Day came out...weird.

Basically, there are three options for the night of the 15th:

1. Both KC and Caylee slept at the A's.
2. Caylee slept at the A's and KC left and hung out nearby (in her car)
3. Neither KC nor Caylee slept at the A's

Regarding any of these three scenarios, we know that Caylee was either never seen again after the 15th or after the 16th (depending on whether or not one believes GA's account).

Keep in mind also, that KC may very well have "pretended" to go to sleep with Caylee and then left the house (with or without Caylee) to text/talk on the phone at a nearby location.

So, other than to possibly diminish their "role" in what KC elected to do, can anyone think of any other reason why both CA and GA would want LE to believe that both KC and Caylee slept at their residence the night of the 15th?

Snipped I'm also a little upset about Casey's initial interrogation. I don't think they pressed her hard enough. Sure they yelled at her here and there to stop lying, but why not ask her about her "neutral place" and why, even after she admitted to not working at Universal, do they let her rant about what her typical day was like (ie dropping Caylee of at the nanny, on her way to UNIVERSAL?) Why not say, hey wait a minute! You haven't worked here in over 2 years, so really, where the he!! were you and what did you do everyday? And Cindy's lies and sheer wackiness - she and GA need to be called out on ALL that behavior when they initially brought the car home from the towyard! OK, that's it for now......sorry for the length........I feel a bit better.:crazy:

chelle70, I'm in agreement with you regarding the interrogation/interview of Casey. I have gone back recently and reread the transcript and LE hardly gave her a chance to reply. They just made long, rambling statements to which she replied "uh huh". When she did start to talk, they would interrupt her. I am of the opinion that they did not listen. They just talked. There was very little Casey told them. I think she caught on early in the interview (at Universal) that if she just sat there and nodded or said "uh huh", they wouldn't question her further. Much like when we were kids and mom lectured endlessly - we just sat and nodded. Now there is no chance to interview her. And she will not be taking the stand. So a good chance to ask her these questions was lost.

Basically, there are three options for the night of the 15th:

1. Both KC and Caylee slept at the A's.
2. Caylee slept at the A's and KC left and hung out nearby (in her car)
3. Neither KC nor Caylee slept at the A's

Regarding any of these three scenarios, we know that Caylee was either never seen again after the 15th or after the 16th (depending on whether or not one believes GA's account).

Keep in mind also, that KC may very well have "pretended" to go to sleep with Caylee and then left the house (with or without Caylee) to text/talk on the phone at a nearby location.

So, other than to possibly diminish their "role" in what KC elected to do, can anyone think of any other reason why both CA and GA would want LE to believe that both KC and Caylee slept at their residence the night of the 15th?

Well...I just think that they simply wanted to diminish the extremity of the fight itself and by saying they both slept there would mean...yeah sure there were problems but not problems so bad that they both didn't sleep here.

He bothers me about this. From his initial interview (the laughing) to the more specific information - why would he go to TonE's house, after the police had been called, to collect KC's things. Seemed the officer was curious about this as well in the interview. He then stated the officer left the room and CA was going throught KC's bag of stuff and took the money - that really piqued the officer's attention. The whole story about the computer being on TonE's kitchen counter but everything deleted - doesn't make sense unless he deleted everything right when he got there. The jailhouse "visits" and high-five. Something is not right here. IF there is an accomplice, I believe it is Lee, which would explain why the A's are so desperate - don't want to lose both KC and LA (since they already have lost CL). JMHO

He bothers me about this. From his initial interview (the laughing) to the more specific information - why would he go to TonE house, after the police had been called, to collect KC's things. Seemed the officer was curious about this as well in the interview. He then stated the officer left the room and CA was going through KC's bag of stuff and took the money - that really piqued the officer's attention. The whole story about the computer being on TonY's kitchen counter but everything deleted - doesn't make sense unless he deleted everything right when he got there. The jailhouse "visits" and high-five. Something is not right here. IF there is an accomplice, I believe it is Lee, which would explain why the A's are so desperate - don't want to lose both KC and LA (since they already have lost CL). JMHO

i used to defend the Anthony's ...did for a long time. I honestly believed they were in denial.

but as time wore on....each and every one of them have proved they're LIARS. The problem I have with a liar....I do not believe a single word that comes out of their mouths without tangible proof. Without proof...I ain't believing it.

Yayyyyyy!!! Someone else see's how viable Lee's place is!!! Same ping towers...

When you look at the maps that have that third tower just West of the A home pinged, you can see the time between pings and how just the North 2 or just the South 2 ping during periods. Not random bouncing between the 3. I am "absolutely" sure she was at his house WAY more than we suspect...He and his girlfriend both worked, KC knew the schedule, probably had a key, access to garage, yard, shovel, WOODS BEHIND HIS HOUSE AND AT THE END OF HIS STREET, etc...I think she went to Lee's that night...with or without Caylee.

He bothers me about this. From his initial interview (the laughing) to the more specific information - why would he go to TonE's house, after the police had been called, to collect KC's things. Seemed the officer was curious about this as well in the interview. He then stated the officer left the room and CA was going throught KC's bag of stuff and took the money - that really piqued the officer's attention. The whole story about the computer being on TonE's kitchen counter but everything deleted - doesn't make sense unless he deleted everything right when he got there. The jailhouse "visits" and high-five. Something is not right here. IF there is an accomplice, I believe it is Lee, which would explain why the A's are so desperate - don't want to lose both KC and LA (since they already have lost CL). JMHO

It also took him about 2 hours to get to Tony's and back with her stuff. She often made the trip in 12 mins per pings!!

Yes, her car had the seats that opened into the trunk, therefore you could crawl back and forth from backseat to trunk, Caylee's carseat was in the back so the picture I saw just had the one seat opening into the trunk area. Very sad.

Please, this is such a devastating thought, but we really don't know this yet. We have to be patient, and not put ourselves through h#[[ imagining the very very worst, before the totality of evidence comes out. Last night I even dreamed about this case (no really), was in a car w the whole family... oy, can you imagine... I didn't even know where or w which one to begin, just sat there in the back seat frozen, looking from one to the next, in shock and dismay... first time in my life I ever remember being dumbfounded, guess I just so badly wanted to get thru to them oh dear this must really be getting to me... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname