2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

I hope they find Caylee before they offer her a deal...................If I was the DA I would not offer her any deals

It is a highly useful legal tatic. It is called the "poop & wall defense." Everyone on the team, scoops it, grabs a hand full & throws it against the wall to see what sticks. Stick & there ya go, that is your defense.

Toss it at KC and see if it stix.

I know, I thought it was a hint to the defense team how much LE might have. I wanna know if ANYONE in the house had a legal RX for zanni's or anything similar. Maybe it was Cindy or George's legal script & they noticed some missing, needing to refill it before it was due. Suspecting it was KC taking them, they made sure she could not get her hands on them & thats when she did the search for chloroform b/c she couldnt cut the zanni's to sedate Caylee anymore.
I know what one small tab of xanax did to me when I was taking them. I don't think you could get a dosage small enough to NOT kill a toddler.

I think the defense didn't give her one?? I know I have to watch NG more than once tonight..at least 3 times to catch everything. A lot of bombshells tonight! :waitasec::confused::eek::waitasec:

I can see that -- the defense is SO BEHIND in the discovery phase of this case; actually, both cases!!! JB showed his ignorance of the legal process in front of Judge Strickland begging for the DA to provide him their discovery documents . . .

Who in the world drugs their child? I'm sorry, it's murder... I wouldn't even give a friend a xanax let alone a baby. she deserves to rot in jail for the rest of her life!!

I think putting Caylee in the trunk of her car is just as horrible and giving her Xanax and/or chloroform. How do you put your baby in the trunk of your car....at NIGHT....out in a PARKING LOT....in the heat of the SUMMER....and leave her, walk away and go sleep peacefully in a nice comfy bed? HOW? :furious:

My thought is she did this to go to TL's being she wanted to party & was busy getting ready...so she gave something to Caylee. :furious:
That would contradict the popular theory that Casey killed Caylee on the evening of the 15th and then spent the night at Lee's.

*snipped*
I agree LeLe - this wasn't no accident!!!! You don't accidentally overdose your child on choloroform. If she gave her chloroform and she woke up, it should be attempted murder, IMO. This time she didn't wake up so what do you do - dispose of her body and come up with a bunch of lies??? Heck no....only a twisted person would do that to a child. :furious::furious::furious: Not to mention the wild goose chase she took LE on and the 'stories' that she made up. She's sick alright, but she ain't mental.

I totally agree !

Then it's time to tell LE where Caylee is!

No matter who it is..I cannot honestly see KC honestly telling anyone anything!!! I think the lawyers may have figured it out, but the truth coming from KC..I don't think so

Money that most likey will be spent defending thier daughter.................that is horrible

My thought is she did this to go to TL's being she wanted to party & was busy getting ready...so she gave something to Caylee. :furious:

OK, that has been repeated on this site many times from day one. I agree, but it's not something that hasn't been discussed for months. No disrespect, but it's been said, ad naseum.

What if KC's info for a deal was to lead LE to Caylee? KC GA CA JB MN and new attorney waited too long. Although it is very suspect that GA was spotted staring into woods where the KC's pings hit

Talking about GA standing there and staring into the woods and also talking about TES.

It's pretty damn obvious that the Baez Law Firm has no internal communication. One attorney finally points to Caylee being dead by the accidental hand of an over depressed and oversexual young mother while another lawyer states Caylee is alive.

Pass around that Zanax bottle- we're all going to need one.

So how does someone 'unwittingly' give a baby an overdose (or any) sedatives?

I don't know how Xanax or especially Chloroform can be posed as an accident. If the accidental overdose was Chloroform then that is murder.

I agree with those that if the Defense is floating accidental as a possibility then it is likely really murder and they are targetting 3rd count of manslaughter to offset DP risk.

Murder 2?

Asked If it was an accident why no 911 call?

Defence attorneys think they are trying to steer this to aggravated manslaugher.

I think they're trying to set the grounds for a plea, in exchange for where Caylee is.

It's pretty damn obvious that the Baez Law Firm has no internal communication. One attorney finally points to Caylee being dead by the accidental hand of an over depressed and oversexual young mother while another lawyer states Caylee is alive.

Pass around that Zanax bottle- we're all going to need one.

I think the new lawyer is not drinking the KC Kool Aid and is out of the loop. How can one say one thing and the other say another? :waitasec:

Well if the defense is admitting that if she died it would have been an accidental overdose, you can bet that it was not.

I just signed on and this is the first Caylee thread I have read, I haven't read the about it. And I have always kind of thought that perhaps it was overdose, that she was using drugs as a babysitter. But with the defense throwing this out, in a way of throwing out some scenarios and see what will stick- more than anything it is making me wonder if the truth isn't worse. I do believe though that it is a sign that the defense is about to crack.

If this was an accidental OD, they could have taken it to trial and told a heart rending story, and most likely the jurors would have seen the little girl (KC) sitting there crying, talking about her pain and confusion and she never would have gotten the DP for a story of the accidental OD. So throwing this out there, I think is a sign that it is worse. And they don't want the full story told. I also think that they really fear the TES search. Which means the place is right.

But never in my life did I suspect that it would come to this. I never thought there would be any admissions at all from the defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back