2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

Allred - if it WAS an accident as they now claim, why no 911 call? Why no call for help? That's a huge problem for them to overcome.

I don't know how Xanax or especially Chloroform can be posed as an accident. If the accidental overdose was Chloroform then that is murder.

I agree with those that if the Defense is floating accidental as a possibility then it is likely really murder and they are targetting 3rd count of manslaughter to offset DP risk.

Murder 2?

Not an option at this time . . .

Nancy showing DP woman you go Nancy they need to add KC pic

Allred - if it WAS an accident as they now claim, why no 911 call? Why no call for help? That's a huge problem for them to overcome.

And also waiting 31 DAYS to report it to. They can not get past that BIG ISSUE.

Tim Miller on....spoke with ca last night and today.

Cindy and Tim Miller spoke today, it was a "pleasant" conversation.

Tim: I think that gives us more reason to put on the search (When asked opinion about report.)

What do you think that the defense has some of the evidence against KC and is beginning to see the light? Undeniable proof that Caylee is dead, and now they have to go to Plan B and try to get murder1 plead down to murder2?

I think putting Caylee in the trunk of her car is just as horrible and giving her Xanax and/or chloroform. How do you put your baby in the trunk of your car....at NIGHT....out in a PARKING LOT....in the heat of the SUMMER....and leave her, walk away and go sleep peacefully in a nice comfy bed? HOW? :furious:

I have 3 dogs and if it is too hot or cold outside, the dogs come in the house. This is awful. DP should be sought in my opinion...what if that baby woke up in the trunk, scared, crying, locked in a trunk, while she is in her boyfriends bed bumping uglies...evil, evil, evil.

Does this mean they are admitting that she is dead?

Tim..............he spoke with the Anthonys last night. They still believe Caylee is alive. People from 32 states coming for the search this weekend.

God, Tim breaks my heart, he is the most compassionate man ever.

Tim - pray for the Anthonys. Says we are not walking in their shoes.

TM looks sad. OT, I just got an amber alert on my weather radio. Little 4 y/o girl from Dallas.

Tim just thanked Nancy and said he received a check from a viewer in honor of her twins.

Tim has more compassion in his little finger than most have in their whole body.

I think the new lawyer is not drinking the KC Kool Aid and is out of the loop. How can one say one thing and the other say another? :waitasec:
Watch out... Jose will be getting rid of yet another person that didn't say "things" just right!

This is crazy!!!!:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back