Forensic Astrology - HASANNI CAMPBELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let all of our astrologers the search warrant has time-stamps in it & LR's date of birth confirmed!

Search warrant was signed at 5:45AM 08/11/09

LR Date of birth confirmed: July 1, 1971

:angel:

Can someone please post a clear map showing (A) the home, (B) the shoe store and (C) the auto parts yard? Please show (and mark if possible) any bodies of water within about 10 miles of these markers.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Can someone please post a clear map showing (A) the home, (B) the shoe store and (C) the auto parts yard? Please show (and mark if possible) any bodies of water within about 10 miles of these markers.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Routemap.jpg

I'll go work on one now that shows the bodies of water.

Routemap.jpg

I'll go work on one now that shows the bodies of water.

Momtective, how far in miles from (A) the home to (C) auto parts store?

Chart suggests:

Hassani is WEST / NORTHWEST in/near WATER, 'in the near neighborhood' within 10 miles of home (possibly as little as 3-6 miles).

VENUS in CANCER: WATER. LOWLANDS. Reservoirs, wells, cisterns, fountains, pools, marshes, ditches, moats, canals, waterways & run-offs, rivers & their banks, Lakes, ponds, hydrants & plumbing lines. NORTH.

DEATH in PISCES: WATER. LOWLANDS. Swamps, sinkholes, 'where waterfowls & fish reside.' NORTHWEST.

DEATH disposited by JUPITER in Aquarius: ground changed in character. Examples: from agricultural to residential; residential to commercial; commercial to industrial. Reclaimed ground due to irrigation or deserts opened to homesteaders. Near transportation facilities and/or new modern buildings. NORTHWEST.

Thanks,
Soulscape

No Wonder There Isn't a Stronger Outcry About the Missing Boy
August 21, 2009
<snipped>
The Oakland Tribune's Tammerlin Drummond complained in a piece yesterday that people weren't out searching for 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell, who allegedly went missing in Rockridge, suggesting that it was because the boy isn't white. Drummond also argued that there was no evidence to suspect Campbell's foster father was involved in the child's disappearance. But of course, there has been ample reason to suspect the foster father from early on in the case, and now there's even more. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, newly released court documents show that Louis Ross threatened to abandon the child just ten days before the boy supposedly went missing.

But more to the point, people have been justified for the past week for not partaking in a massive search of the boy. Drummond compared Hasanni's disappearance to the case of Sandra Cantu who went missing in Tracy. But there is one major difference that explains people's reactions. There was never any question about Sandru's parents being involved in her disappearance, but from the beginning, police questioned Ross' version of events &#8212; and rightly so. Investigators searched his home and a junkyard that Ross said he took the boy to before going to Rockridge. Indeed, there is reason to question whether the little boy was ever in Rockridge the day Ross reported him missing. So why should people be blamed for not embarking on what could be a wild goose chase, when police themselves are not doing it?

Article:
http://www.eastbayexpress.com/blogs...cry_about_the_missing_boy/Content?oid=1179650
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Foster father of missing Fremont boy sends angry text, but says he's not to blame
Posted: 08/21/2009 06:14:07 AM PDT
Updated: 08/21/2009 06:14:09 AM PDT
<snipped>
Louis Ross says he's failed his foster son in the past few days because he has been focused on defending himself rather than searching for the missing 5-year-old.

Ross also has been on the defensive after information about items seized from his home and car came to light on Wednesday through search warrant documents. A warrant issued Aug. 11, the day after Hasanni was reported missing, shows that police were looking for a "sword or cutting instrument" and biological evidence, such as hair, blood or skin cells, at the couple's Fremont home.

Ross said police took his small decorative sword that he kept under his bed for protection, at least one of Campbell's poems, a camera and his cell phone.

From his 2002 BMW, the FBI took swabs, the rear seat of the vehicle, carpet from the car, two car seats, molding and latches, according to a receipt of property from the FBI. An Alameda County Superior Court document also shows that four fingerprint lifts, eight DNA swabs and one pair of latex gloves were taken from the car.

Ross said that over the past year, he got to know Hasanni, who loved music, books and SpongeBob SquarePants. "His interest was books and people reading to him "... and even his little sister was picking up that habit from him,'" Ross said.

Meanwhile, Oakland police said Thursday they had no new leads and had received no new viable tips about the missing boy. About 50 tips have come in to police to date. Police have become increasingly concerned because the longer a child is missing, the slimmer the chances are for a positive outcome, Oakland police spokesman Officer Jeff Thomason said. He said the department still considers the disappearance a missing-persons case. A homicide detective was assigned to the case last week because that detective is experienced in dealing with such cases, police said. Police have not said they have any suspects in the case.

Article:
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_13176347?source=most_viewed
VIDEO~ FREMONT: Police Still Searching For Leads In Case Of Missing Five-Year-Old
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20496131/index.html
VIDEO: Dad fails polygraph 1:50
[ame]http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/08/21/ng.dad.fails.cnn[/ame]

This canal is about 1.6 miles from Hasanni's home
bodiesofwaterCanal16mi.jpg

Momtective, how far in miles from (A) the home to (C) auto parts store?

Chart suggests:

Hassani is WEST / NORTHWEST in/near WATER, 'in the near neighborhood' within 10 miles of home (possibly as little as 3-6 miles).

VENUS in CANCER: WATER. LOWLANDS. Reservoirs, wells, cisterns, fountains, pools, marshes, ditches, moats, canals, waterways & run-offs, rivers & their banks, Lakes, ponds, hydrants & plumbing lines.

DEATH in PISCES: WATER. LOWLANDS. Swamps, sinkholes, 'where waterfowls & fish reside.' NORTHWEST.

DEATH disposited by JUPITER in Aquarius: ground changed in character. Examples: from agricultural to residential; residential to commercial; commercial to industrial. Reclaimed ground due to irrigation or deserts opened to homesteaders. Near transportation facilities and/or new modern buildings. NORTHWEST.

Thanks,
Soulscape

11.9 mi from Hasanni's home to Pick your part auto salvage
20.6 mi from Pick your part to Shuz

This map show the Alameda creek near a development
canalwithdevelopment.jpg

This is another area near the home that appears to be water. If I was there in Fremont I would be searching this area!
waterareasouthofUnioncityblvd.jpg

Areasofinterest.jpg

You guys are incredible. FYI- the Fremont area, where the foster parents live North of San Jose and is made up of exactly what Soulscape mentions is as noted on the map from AWC. Mostly made up of new development and the Bay primarily reaches up to the side of the Penisula, but I wonder about Union City north of FremontMap of Union City, CA by MapQuest.
Which is just south of Oakland and the Freeway 880 directly takes you into Oakland.

Note: the Quarry Lake and canal.

You guys are incredible. FYI- the Fremont area, where the foster parents live North of San Jose and is made up of exactly what Soulscape mentions is as noted on the map from AWC. Mostly made up of new development and the Bay primarily reaches up to the side of the Penisula, but I wonder about Union City north of FremontMap of Union City, CA by MapQuest.
Which is just south of Oakland and the Freeway 880 directly takes you into Oakland.

Note: the Quarry Lake and canal.

Yes, that is exactly the area I mapped...Union Blvd and south. That canal and quarry area really stand out to me.

Southern Pacific Rail crosses the canal which is actually Alameda Creek.

11.9 mi from Hasanni's home to Pick your part auto salvage
20.6 mi from Pick your part to Shuz

BBM

Event VENUS (Hassani) = 11 Cancer
Event MARS (murderer) = 20 Gemini

(See Last Seen chart in my post #1 of this Thread.)

'Coincidence'?

I think not...

Thanks,
Soulscape

BBM

Event VENUS (Hassani) = 11 Cancer
Event MARS (murderer) = 20 Gemini

(See Last Seen chart in my post #1 of this Thread.)

'Coincidence'?

I think not...

Thanks,
Soulscape

:eek:
I think we are so close here SS. I hope they search the area's on the map.

I would like to respond to WS member Shutterfly who has a strong feeling Hassani could be in a location known as Willow Slough in the Quarry Lakes Recreation Area which is midway between Union & Fremont and NORTHWEST of Fremont itself.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4068488&postcount=59"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09 - THREAD #3[/ame]

The direction and mileage fits. Moreover, because the Part of Death is disposited by JUPITER in Aquarius, and Aquarius is associated with (among other things) quarries, this may well be a fruitful place to search.

Thanks,
Soulscape

RAW VIDEO: Interview With Louis Ross, Foster Father To Missing Boy 08/21/09~21:00 aprox.
http://serve.castfire.com/video/144927/144927_2009-08-21-164320.mp4
VIDEO~ FREMONT: Foster Parents Of Missing 5-Year-Old Under Police, Public Scrutiny
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20499803/index.html
Missing 5 year olds father fails polygraph test
August 21, 6:07 PM
<snipped>
Louis Ross, the foster father of Hassani Campbell tells the media that he failed the polygraph test. Ross said, "they said I was 99% deceptive. That means I did not pass the control test questions, either."

A statement submitted by Oakland police to justify obtaining a search warrant for Ross' home came to light on Thursday. The document stated that 10 days before the boy disappeared, Ross sent a text message that said, "This is *advertiser censored****g over, I will watch her, but he will be out on the BART and its your responsibility to hey (sic) him so *advertiser censored** you." (BART is the Bay Area Rapid Transit)

The document also stated that Ross brandished a sword at Campbell, that he left Hassani and Hassani's one year old sister alone in the home while he went to the bank, and that he had some misgivings about caring for a disabled child.

Ross response was that the sword is ornamental, that he left the napping kids home for 5 minutes while he went to the bank, and that he never said he had misgivings about caring for a disabled child.

It was also noted in the documents that a neighbor said that they had not seen Hassani for 2 weeks.

On Thursday, police search dogs were unable to detect Hassani's scent in the parking lot of the shoe store.

"In any case we keep an open mind. Whether it's a missing persons case, whether it's a criminal case, in any type of case we try to keep an open mind and we try to cover all of our bases. And that's why the search warrant was done last week," said Oakland police spokesman Jeff Thomason.

There is a $10,000 reward for information leading to the boy's whereabouts. Officer Jeff Thomason, an Oakland police spokesman, said the department still considers the case a missing person investigation, but a homicide investigator has just been put in charge of the case.

campbell(11).jpg

Article:
http://www.examiner.com/x-18953-San...ssing-5-year-olds-father-fails-polygraph-test
Fundraiser for missing 5-year-old
Oakland police continue to ask for the public's help in finding a 5-year old disabled boy who was reported missing nearly two weeks ago.
Friday, August 21, 2009 | 7:17 PM
<snipped>
It has been 11 days since Hasanni vanished. The balloons at an impromptu memorial are starting to deflate.

"We want to focus on Hasanni," his foster father Louis Ross said.
Ross and his girlfriend Jennifer Campbell tell ABC7 the only thing they want is to have the 5-year-old back home.

Campbell, who is Hasanni's aunt, says it was Ross who insisted on raising Hasanni and his 1-year-old sister.

"Louis's parents died when he was younger, his aunt and uncle stepped in and raised him, he felt I should do the same thing," Campbell said.

"I was upset with her, how could you let them sit there, you, yourself had mentors, you, yourself had your grandmother, how would you feel if you were in foster care," Ross said.

People are shopping and they want to get their dinner ready, a lot of people are getting things done before they go home," one Rockridge resident said.

The man, who did not want to be identified, lives in an apartment near the driveway. He says that particular day; part of the street was void of parked cars.

"It was street sweep day, so half the street was shut down for no parking," he said.
If the child was kidnapped, his abductor could have done it without witnesses.

But the neighbor also says because of the limited parking, people were driving around looking for spaces.

"It was much busier than normal," he said.

There will also be a fundraiser Saturday to raise money for the reward fund.

Find Hasanni Campbell Reward Fundraiser
12-3 p.m.
Tone's Auto Detail
411 West MacArthur Boulevard
Oakland

VIDEO: Fundraiser for missing 5-year-old
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6977497

VIDEO: Hasanni's Mother Hopes He Comes Home Soon
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6975932

Article:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6977402
No Scent Found At Scene Of Missing Oakland Boy
August 20, 2009
<snipped>
Police bloodhounds were unable to detect the scent of a missing 5-year-old boy outside an upscale shoe store where his foster father says he last saw him, according to a police search warrant affidavit.

Police were mystified as to how Hasanni Campbell could have vanished Aug. 10 from a "crowded business district with no witnesses," said the document, which supported a warrant to search the home of the boy's foster father, Louis Ross, in Fremont.

In a phone interview Thursday with the San Francisco Chronicle, Ross said he sent the text message in frustration at a time when he planned to break up with Campbell.

"It was me venting about a situation in our past that had come back up," he told the newspaper. "I was ending the relationship at that point."

Besides scouring the area around the shoe store, police have searched Ross' home, the surrounding neighborhoods and parks as well as a scrap yard in nearby Hayward, Calif., that Ross had visited hours before Hasanni's disappearance.

Nothing was taken from Ross' home, and he voluntarily offered his cell phone to police, court records show.

Also Thursday, Ross told television station KPIX that he failed a lie detector test but has cooperated with police "100 percent."

Oakland police would not comment on the court documents or the lie detector test.

Police spokesman Jeff Thomason says Hasanni's disappearance is still a missing person investigation, but says a homicide investigator is in charge of the case.

Article:
http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-news-oaklandboy,0,7930177.story
VIDEO: Hasanni Campbell's Neighborhood Is Happy About All The Media Coverage
http://serve.castfire.com/video/145135/145135_2009-08-22-000051.mp4

VIDEO: The Search For Hasanni Campbell Continues
http://serve.castfire.com/video/145137/145137_2009-08-22-000105.mp4

VIDEO: Few Leads Have Surfaced In The Search For Hasanni Campbell
http://serve.castfire.com/video/145147/145147_2009-08-22-000223.mp4

Slightly o/t here, but am I the only person who has great difficulty understanding LWR? I grew up in a neighborhood with lots of people who came to this country from different places and I have spent a number of years working with people from many places, with many different accents. Unsure why I have so much trouble understanding this man.

Just watched the video from KTVU.

Thanks,
Soulscape

There are a few marinas or entries to the bay on that route. Hayward, Oakland and San Leandro have some.

There are a few marinas or entries to the bay on that route. Hayward, Oakland and San Leandro have some.

Welcome to WS and the Forensic Astrology Forum, Merimer, and thank you for the additional information.

Momtective may be able to call out these locations on her map.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Editorial: Keep up the investigation until Fremont boy is found
Posted: 08/22/2009 12:01:00 AM PDT
<snipped>
DISTURBING NEW information has come to light in the disappearance of 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell.

Most shocking is an expletive-filled text message sent by the child's foster father, Louis Ross, just 10 days before Ross reported Hasanni missing from the Rockridge area on Aug. 10.

The text message, in addition to other recent developments, have only further fueled speculation about the veracity of Ross' story about Hasanni's disappearance. Ross has told police that he left Hasanni in a parking lot behind Shuz of Rockridge while he briefly went around to the front of the store with Hassani's 1-year-old sister. He said he planned to drop her off with Campbell who works at the store. When he returned, Hassani, who has cerebral palsy, was gone.

Yet police search dogs were unable to detect any scent of the boy leading away from the parking lot. Which means, either, he was never there or he was abducted in a car.

Authorities said Wednesday that Ross failed a polygraph administered by the

FBI. A police search warrant also has revealed that the day after Hassani's disappearance, police went to the Fremont home where the boy lived with Campbell and Ross in search of a sword or "cutting instrument."

Regardless of what some may speculate, we must not rush to convict Ross in the court of public opinion. It is important to note that he has not been named as a suspect by authorities.

We all need to remember this: the priority right now is finding Hasanni.

Article:
http://www.insidebayarea.com/opinion/ci_13177839

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics