WA WA - D.B. Cooper hijacking mystery, 24 Nov 1971 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even close, Shutter. Not even close.

This is a 40+ year old hijacking, why is there so much "Hush Hush" when it comes to evidence? I doubt anything would really happen if Cooper was still alive and they caught him.

So, not to get caught up in 20 comments back and forth, I will email this person and see what the big secret is!

This is a 40+ year old hijacking, why is there so much "Hush Hush" when it comes to evidence? I doubt anything would really happen if Cooper was still alive and they caught him.

So, not to get caught up in 20 comments back and forth, I will email this person and see what the big secret is!

BBM

Well, be sure to come back here and share it with us! LOL

This is Web "Sleuths," isn't it? I expected to find a little more creativity and initiative in uncovering the "meaning" of evidence. Maybe its not in here afterall. I presented some facts, AND even an e-mail address to go with it. A logical place to start is to try and see if the e-mail generates a response. If not, try to find out who, why, and where. Otherwise, this forum is just another bs site without detectives or a purpose. And, no, this isn't Bob Knoss or Keith. Get over it. Hi Georger.

This is Web "Sleuths," isn't it? I expected to find a little more creativity and initiative in uncovering the "meaning" of evidence. Maybe its not in here afterall. I presented some facts, AND even an e-mail address to go with it. A logical place to start is to try and see if the e-mail generates a response. If not, try to find out who, why, and where. Otherwise, this forum is just another bs site without detectives or a purpose. And, no, this isn't Bob Knoss or Keith. Get over it. Hi Georger.

I emailed right after you posted the address and have not received anything, the picture above is from the email address you provided showing a location in Redmond Washington. (thru IP adress)

to answer your question, yes I have done what I can with the information you provided.

ok, then we are on to something. Send a few more e-mails, the kind that generate a reaction and see what happens then. Others can pitch in too. Shutter can't do it all alone. Good detectives don't quit easily.

ok, then we are on to something. Send a few more e-mails, the kind that generate a reaction and see what happens then. Others can pitch in too. Shutter can't do it all alone. Good detectives don't quit easily.

The picture provided shows where the IP address came from (email) this is pretty easily found given the fact that it's in Redmond off of 164 ave and 85 street, it's a small complex that should be easy to find a physical address too.

It still makes me wonder about how the letter was made and how he knew all of the ads bringing the letter together? the only noticeable one is the playboy cut out, the rest could have been fonts from anything, I don't know yet.

This video has his voice on it (not computer animated) does not appear to be older than his 20's, I only seen the ones's with the animated voices. plus it's been on You Tube for almost a year and yet only 525 views? pretty sad for block busting evidence no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcq305ozsUI&feature=plcp

Shutter:

Nice work. You narrowed down a residential area for "he." See if you can narrow it even a bit more and you will have your answer.

You are correct about the video. Not many hits for being up a year. But not many people really get it...........yet. You are getting warm.

The clues in the video and the site are good clues, but hardly new. Most of this stuff was figured out almost 40 years ago, but have only recently come to light for general viewing.

All cut-outs and paste-ups were definitely from June/July 1970 Playboys. Why those issues? That's the real question.

It's a message within a message and its all part of the mystery that was first played out over 40 years ago.

Nice work so far, Shutter. My compliments. Keep trying that e-mail address with "persuasiveness." If "he" answers, considerable yourself a real detective.

idla

Shutter:

Nice work. You narrowed down a residential area for "he." See if you can narrow it even a bit more and you will have your answer.

You are correct about the video. Not many hits for being up a year. But not many people really get it...........yet. You are getting warm.

The clues in the video and the site are good clues, but hardly new. Most of this stuff was figured out almost 40 years ago, but have only recently come to light for general viewing.

All cut-outs and paste-ups were definitely from June/July 1970 Playboys. Why those issues? That's the real question.

It's a message within a message and its all part of the mystery that was first played out over 40 years ago.

Nice work so far, Shutter. My compliments. Keep trying that e-mail address with "persuasiveness." If "he" answers, considerable yourself a real detective.

idla

I just find this whole case confusing and troubling at the same time, why does the FBI hold back most of the evidence to this case 40 years after the fact? why do we have Mr Decoder hiding in the darkness, what is the purpose of hiding anything for a simple Hijacking that became unsolved, The FBI claims they want to close the case and yet refuse to release what they have.

I could ask the same question to you, why do you want to know about Mr Decoder and yet give clues as to who "he" is?

Shutter, everyone loves a surprise ending. It just takes some work to get to it. "Mr. Decoder" is making you work for it.

Now, here's another little clue:

The "Citizens Sleuth Team" which was put together by FBI agent Larry Carr, supposedly had full access to the NORJAK file. Interesting that not one person on that citizen's team ever wrote about or discussed the now famous "DB Cooper letters." Instead, they focused on the "Dan Cooper comic book" which was never referenced by DB Cooper. It was all SPECULATION with no substance of any kind to back it up. The new FBI agent on NORJAK has taken a different approach than Carr. Now, we are hearing about the Playboy cut-and-paste letter, which DB Cooper DID drop into the P. O. box on December 1, 1971.

Kind of makes you wonder what else Larry Carr didn't show the Citizen's Sleuth Team, doesn't it?

Shutter, everyone loves a surprise ending. It just takes some work to get to it. "Mr. Decoder" is making you work for it.

Now, here's another little clue:

The "Citizens Sleuth Team" which was put together by FBI agent Larry Carr, supposedly had full access to the NORJAK file. Interesting that not one person on that citizen's team ever wrote about or discussed the now famous "DB Cooper letters." Instead, they focused on the "Dan Cooper comic book" which was never referenced by DB Cooper. It was all SPECULATION with no substance of any kind to back it up. The new FBI agent on NORJAK has taken a different approach than Carr. Now, we are hearing about the Playboy cut-and-paste letter, which DB Cooper DID drop into the P. O. box on December 1, 1971.

Kind of makes you wonder what else Larry Carr didn't show the Citizen's Sleuth Team, doesn't it?

If you don't mind me asking, where do you fit into all of this?
also no response as of yet with the email.

Larry Carr never believed that DB Cooper survived the jump, therefore he only showed the FBI's evidence that supported his theory. He devised all kinds of backstories and excuses to advance his theory, leaving the "other" evidence out of view from independent investigators such as Tom Kaye, Carol Abrazcinskas, and writer Geoff Gray. This is analagous to misconduct in the world of criminal prosecution, not to show other evidence that could be exculpatory in nature. But the current NORJAK agent believes DB Cooper escaped and got away. AND, he is willing to examine "other" evidence that supports this belief. If you read Geoff Gray's book, you will see no mention whatsoever about the "DB Cooper letters," which is Exhibit A evidence for his escape. If Gray had access to any of those letters, don't you think he would have written about them?

ps: I'm just an average Joe examining the facts.

Larry Carr never believed that DB Cooper survived the jump, therefore he only showed the FBI's evidence that supported his theory. He devised all kinds of backstories and excuses to advance his theory, leaving the "other" evidence out of view from independent investigators such as Tom Kaye, Carol Abrazcinskas, and writer Geoff Gray. This is analagous to misconduct in the world of criminal prosecution, not to show other evidence that could be exculpatory in nature. But the current NORJAK agent believes DB Cooper escaped and got away. AND, he is willing to examine "other" evidence that supports this belief. If you read Geoff Gray's book, you will see no mention whatsoever about the "DB Cooper letters," which is Exhibit A evidence for his escape. If Gray had access to any of those letters, don't you think he would have written about them?

I agree and believe the FBI killed him off very soon after the Hijacking (media wise) I think they use the point of him not making the jump in order to cover a lot of mistakes that were made in the case, which seem to continue such as the Cig butts disappearing which I find disturbing because it was around the time DNA was really coming out!

I still don't see the reason to keep all of the under the sheets this many years later, let us have a crack at it!!

what do you think about LD Cooper? I was the one who found the birth issue between Lynn and Dewey.

He devised all kinds of backstories and excuses to advance his theory, leaving the "other" evidence out of view from independent investigators such as Tom Kaye, Carol Abrazcinskas, and writer Geoff Gray. This is analagous to misconduct in the world of criminal prosecution, not to show other evidence that could be exculpatory in nature.

WOW, I guess you know because you were there right? We saw MANY "Cooper Letters" and they were only a subset of dozens more. Yes we ignored them because when you were actually in the room and read them, you realized that they were worthless tidbits sent in by crazies trying to jump on the cooper bandwagon.

I can't believe that this group finally gets a fresh start away from Dropzone and it goes wrong all over again here. It was on track for a while but I guess its just the "Cooper Curse".

Tom Kaye

Tom,

good to have you on board and finally disclosing more info. :) Since Geoff Gray didn't write about the DB Cooper letters, and since you didn't mention them in any of your previous posts at another venue, now, maybe you can divulge a bit more from your "insider" knowledge of FBI evidence. Believe me, we are trying to get "all of the information," Tom, to solve this case.

DOZENS of DB Cooper letters? What did Larry Carr say about the Playboy cut-out and paste-up letter, considering that you saw it and had an opportunity to examine it? Did the FBI previously know that this letter was from a Playboy magazine?

Please consider telling us what you know about all those DB Cooper letters that you were privy to viewing. Thanks, Tom. And thanks for joining the Web Sleuths and letting us know that you are staying tuned-in and onboard. Much appreciated.

ps.......there is no Cooper Curse, just an incomplete investigation with a lot of frustrated folks.:)

Shutter,

LD was a wild goose chase for the FBI last year, and was only briefly advanced as a suspect because some police officer backed-up Marla's original story. The story fell apart as did the forensics and the FBI has turned their embarrassed cheeks on the entire LD Cooper affair.

Nice job on the birth issue. Can you zero-in and "pinpoint" the exact physical address for "he?"

One more little clue for your detective prowress.............
"Al Di," author of the website and video regarding the Playboy cut-out letter, chose this name last August. Note how similar "Al Di" is to "LD."

You get the picture, Shutter, better than most. If you get that "pinpoint" address, let me know through private methods, and I'll tell you who "Al Di" really is, and why he will not respond to you or anyone else.

Shutter,

LD was a wild goose chase for the FBI last year, and was only briefly advanced as a suspect because some police officer backed-up Marla's original story. The story fell apart as did the forensics and the FBI has turned their embarrassed cheeks on the entire LD Cooper affair.

Nice job on the birth issue. Can you zero-in and "pinpoint" the exact physical address for "he?"

One more little clue for your detective prowress.............
"Al Di," author of the website and video regarding the Playboy cut-out letter, chose this name last August. Note how similar "Al Di" is to "LD."

You get the picture, Shutter, better than most. If you get that "pinpoint" address, let me know through private methods, and I'll tell you who "Al Di" really is, and why he will not respond to you or anyone else.

I noticed two quotes on your post's "pinpoint" "Mr Decoder" in which I only mentioned to one person off this form, It has also come to my attention that Idla = al di backwards. a little birdie told me the last part.

so I guess I have been played!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member