2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possiblilty ICA doesn't know who the father is........... :(
But what does it really matter now...

CM and JA both saved Baez's incompetent butt this morning.

I understand why the State chose to withdraw the request right now.

She works aboard a cruise ship.

Oops, I thought you were talking about Amy, lol. KC is segregated because the other inmates hate her for killing her child. mo

More special treatment for ICA.

Wow, the court reporters thanked by HHJP for their overtime. He got his last email about 10:30 last night. They must work almost as hard as our mods. :cheerful:

Rode up on the elevator with Amy Huizenga. A bit nervous, but composed. Seemed ready for day 2. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 8:42 AM

Shouldn't the judge then give a jury instruction that states Casey's paternity statements were not the truth of the matter and shouldn't be considered true?

Rode up on the elevator with Amy Huizenga. A bit nervous, but composed. Seemed ready for day 2. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial

(sorry, the twitter name won't copy & paste) - via WESH

ICA looks tickled pink. "They all believe me! They believe I can't be believed! It's unbelievable!"

Love it when HHJP puckers his lips! I crack up everytime. To me it's like saying "you better watch out"

Does anyone know what just happened and why the State withdrew their request??? And what CM was arguing?? Sounds like the State could have won if they proceeded.

Why is that? Does anyone know? Seems to me she should be in general population.

Cause she is a baby killer, high risk at getting her hinny beat.

In all reality I think JB request it cause she is a star.

I really wanna know who da baby daddy though......cause I'm "enquireish" sometimes......:innocent:

I strongly suspect ICA does, too. I have thought all along that ICA does not know who fathered Caylee.

I really wanna know who da baby daddy though......cause I'm "enquireish" sometimes......:innocent:

I honestly think that ICA was so.. um... free love style that even she doesn't know who it is :loser:

here is another feed that has, supposedly NO commercials, but only, it appears, one camera/court room view

Sorry guys but we are going to head back to Sidebar. I don't want to clog up this thread with chitchat for the next 15 minutes. That was much shorter than I anticipated this morning!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138339"]Sidebar[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member