Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

I think casey's best interest, to HER at least is having the media spotlight on her. She does love the attention!!
True. She does love the attention. I would hope that the media decides to stake someone out on her 24/7 now she has made a request for her "secret missions" n all. LMAO

Had to be Kathi Bellich from the local news station. She always throws out zingers everytime she sees Casey.

I'll bet that question just stumped Casey too, didn't it?

I loved hearing that, I played it several times just to get a chuckle:crazy:

Had to be Kathi Bellich from the local news station. She always throws out zingers everytime she sees Casey.

I liked the "Why do you strut...like that?" comment the best.

I liked someone's idea that if she didn't find Caylee where she was looking it would mean an immediate return to jail. LOL

By the way~ It is interesting as someone else mentioned that we have not seen an interview or mention of Annie in all of this. None of the Doc dumps have had Annie in them. I do find it odd. Does this mean her testimony is under lock and key by LE?

My thoughts exactly. I only hope that when JB tries to make that arguement in court it will open the door wiiiiide open for prosecution to walk through with substantiating evidence as to why KC is a flight risk, a risk to witnesses involved, and/or a risk to tamper with a disposed body.
LE has been asking publicly since day one for Casey to help them find Caylee.

She has steadfastly refused to do so. I can see at some future point, Miss Casey attempting to throw Jose under the bus by saying she didn't assist LE under the advice of her attorney, arguing that her counsel was incompetent.

Or the "no sunglasses but heavy makeup look today" I love Kathi she gets right in her face sometimes.

NG is so rude to the FBI agent! Why???

She's rude to a lot of people. She was very rude to that older man that was a reporter in Orlando and I haven't seen him come back on her show since then.
Nancy is Nancy and she isn't gonna change.

I read that too. I think it was on one of the Orlando news sites today.

How can Baez have any evidentiary material in a murder investigation if she hasn't been charged yet?

Yes it was Kathi Bellich, I couldn't remember her name, thanks.
KC just kept walking, with her face down.
No sunglasses today either! But of course she had her bbcap on!:)

In the last few months, Drew Peterson, suspect in his 3rd wife's murder and the disappearance of his 4th wife, was seduced by a man he knows who posed as a sweet young thing online, known as "Ashley."

WOw, I never knew that! Ewwwww

Yeah, sadly my dh noticed that she has added some junk in her trunk. Must be all those brownies:rolleyes:.

Haha... I pointed that out to my husband. You would think she wouldn't be able to eat, all the trouble she's in. And boy, was she struttin'.

How can Baez have any evidentiary material in a murder investigation if she hasn't been charged yet?
Maybe he's expecting her to be charged before he argues the motions in court on Friday.

I think casey's best interest, to HER at least is having the media spotlight on her. She does love the attention!!
This is just my opinion, but I kind of see her as being somebody who would flee just to have an international manhunt for her and be in the media spotlight 24/7. MOO

Maybe he's expecting her to be charged before he argues the motions in court on Friday.

Oh please, oh please, oh please! (wringing my hands in anticipation!!)

This is just my opinion, but I kind of see her as being somebody who would flee just to have an international manhunt for her and be in the media spotlight 24/7. MOO

mmmhaa, she can run.....but she can't hide!!!

In the last few months, Drew Peterson, suspect in his 3rd wife's murder and the disappearance of his 4th wife, was seduced by a man he knows who posed as a sweet young thing online, known as "Ashley."

Oh, that TOTALLY made my day!!! He's another one that needs to be arrested and convicted of Murder 1.

LE has been asking publicly since day one for Casey to help them find Caylee.

She has steadfastly refused to do so. I can see at some future point, Miss Casey attempting to throw Jose under the bus by saying she didn't assist LE under the advice of her attorney, arguing that her counsel was incompetent.

Well, then they are a pair because as far as I'm concerned, that's what he did last week with his statement. He threw KC under the bus. I bet Cindy called him and gave him a good a_ _ chewing for that. That's probably why he put this 8 section motion out there. He's just proving that he's even more incompetent since I don't think it's legal to ask for test results from the prosecution when his client hasn't even been charged yet.

"The strain of the current situation will wear on those around her and pressure her to explain her behavior. Because she cannot explain her lies, she will blame everyone else. She will want to flee. She may even reach for religion as a means to cope, and depression is likely to follow. Then police will be able to talk with her to find out what she really knows."

**Bold is mine** From a criminal profiler

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/criminal-profil.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member