Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

"The strain of the current situation will wear on those around her and pressure her to explain her behavior. Because she cannot explain her lies, she will blame everyone else. She will want to flee. She may even reach for religion as a means to cope, and depression is likely to follow. Then police will be able to talk with her to find out what she really knows."

**Bold is mine** From a criminal profiler

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/criminal-profil.html

You just KNOW that house has to be like a pressure cooker!

Maybe he's expecting her to be charged before he argues the motions in court on Friday.

Even so, you would think his filings would be done in order of which they happen?

This is just my opinion, but I kind of see her as being somebody who would flee just to have an international manhunt for her and be in the media spotlight 24/7. MOO

Yep! She has no intentions of looking for Caylee. I hope the Judge sees that and gives her a big ole DENIAL!!!

True. She does love the attention. I would hope that the media decides to stake someone out on her 24/7 now she has made a request for her "secret missions" n all. LMAO

Maybe this will get the web cam back. We could take shifts;) watching the house.
As a side note, I would LOVE to buy LP & his crew the best dinner money could buy. I would gladly treat them to a steak at Ruth Chris . HE ROCKS

Maybe he's expecting her to be charged before he argues the motions in court on Friday.
OMG, ya think?
If that's the case, I need to tell my boss first thing in the morning that I won't be in on Friday!

So if there is concern for her safety at a vigil, imagine the concern for her safety when she is out running around looking for Caylee.

I was thinking that. It could backfire on Baez.
Wait till he wants a change of venue because everyone knows Casey and she cannot move an inch without being recognized.... and then he is splainin how she could be out and about unnoticed even though she is sooooo famous her trial must be moved. tee hee.

It is nice of him, though, to argue against his own future motions while filing current motions for things that don't exist unless you drive a time machine. Most lawyers cannot achieve that.:rolleyes:

Wait till he wants a change of venue because everyone knows Casey and she cannot move an inch without being recognized.... and then he is splainin how she could be out and about unnoticed even though she is sooooo famous her trial must be moved. tee hee.

It is nice of him, though, to argue against his own future motions while filing current motions for things that don't exist unless you drive a time machine. Most lawyers cannot achieve that.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

He definitely has 'a pair', I'll give him that!:clap:

mmmhaa, she can run.....but she can't hide!!!
There's quite a few countries with no extradition treaty with the US but none of them sound too appealing, imo. And some don't allow alcohol either so she probably would find them boring. MOO. :)

It is nice of him, though, to argue against his own future motions while filing current motions for things that don't exist unless you drive a time machine. Most lawyers cannot achieve that.:rolleyes:
Oh, but I betcha he has some kind of invisible shield.

Will the judge be the same one KC had at the very first bond hearing? The one that said "Ms Anthony and the truth are strangers."? I really liked him!

I guess regardless of who the judge is, none of them is the least bit impressed with KC. And I sure don't see any one of them granting her request to go out on a private search!

There's quite a few countries with no extradition treaty with the US but none of them sound too appealing, imo. And some don't allow alcohol either so she probably would find them boring. MOO. :)

probably more appealing to her than her parents house and jail!!!

Well, the ex FBI fella sure jumped to LP's defence! "Anything he says on the record you can take to the bank".

KC may still be strutting her stuff, but she sure is developing a "computer butt". Better watch that KC.

You have some important appearances coming up. Maybe that's why she wants her travel release - to exercise?

lol - I wasn't going to bother mentioning it, but for the record I noticed her flattened widening load too. Definately not imagining it.

She's probably preparing to contest the size 4/5 pieces of clothing LE might have collected as evidence against her. KC and JB will try to pull an OJ...if the miniskirt don't fit, you must acquit!

Muffin top LMAO..I had to explain to my mother what that was last week! KC's jeans were "get out the pliers to pull the zipper up and pray jeans" That is how I got my zipper up back in the day...UGH I'm so glad I'm a mom and tote around in track suits and sweats 75% of the time.
Elastic is my friend!

Will the judge be the same one KC had at the very first bond hearing? The one that said "Ms Anthony and the truth are strangers."? I really liked him!

I guess regardless of who the judge is, none of them is the least bit impressed with KC. And I sure don't see any one of them granting her request to go out on a private search!
Yes, if it's Strickland.

Why did Universal fire Casey. No one knows. Casey wasn't able to pick out a ZG. No sketch because Casey lies.

Casey never worked FOR Universal. She worked for Kodak, who had a CONTRACT with Universal. She actually abandoned her job and never came back after she took her leave to have Caylee, and so they filed the paperwork to terminate her AFTER she had already abandoned the job. FYI-she could only have been working through 2005 because that is the year Caylee was born, so her entire career was somewhere in the vicinity of 6 to 8 months or less...She also never worked for Colorvision. They, Colorvision, took over Kodak, but by that time, Casey had already abandoned the job. They had interviews set up for folks to go and make the changeover, and she never showed up.

lol - I wasn't going to bother mentioning it, but for the record I noticed her flattened widening load too. Definately not imagining it.

She's probably preparing to contest the size 4/5 pieces of clothing LE might have collected as evidence against her. KC and JB will try to pull an OJ...if the miniskirt don't fit, you must acquit!

Hahahahahahah...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back