WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
and while all these wonderful people were gathered for the balloon release and the vigil for Sky, his mother couldn't be bothered to do anything. Julia - time is up! Where is he at? Step forward and bring this little fellow home. This is absolutely heartbreaking that Solomon has to hear from M what kind of little boy Sky was because this crazy woman wouldn't allow him access to his children for almost a year. You are one sick cookie Julia. Bring him home NOW.

and while all these wonderful people were gathered for the balloon release and the vigil for Sky, his mother couldn't be bothered to do anything. Julia - time is up! Where is he at? Step forward and bring this little fellow home. This is absolutely heartbreaking that Solomon has to hear from M what kind of little boy Sky was because this crazy woman wouldn't allow him access to his children for almost a year. You are one sick cookie Julia. Bring him home NOW.

I'm going to assume also absent were Nadia, Stan and Grandma S. WTH is wrong with these people!?

I just finished the balloon release album on my photobucket. If you click through on each picture I've written a description of each picture.

Oh, and the rumors are all true....Solomon is a genuine sweetheart! And he does read here. ;)

CLICK HERE

Yay!
Is that you, Princess?
If you wish to remain anonymous, I understand!
But, thanks again for representing us Websleuthers!:rocker:

Nope, it wasn't me. I did find one picture so far that I'm in from the vigil. I circled me for you guys, I'm in the muddy pink eyelet lace Chuck Taylors. :seeya:

meatballoonrelease.jpg

I just finished the balloon release album on my photobucket. If you click through on each picture I've written a description of each picture.

Oh, and the rumors are all true....Solomon is a genuine sweetheart! And he does read here. ;)

CLICK HERE

You are amazing! Thanks for the pics, im going to check them
Out now! I think about Sky, Solomon and little M everyday.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart Princess!! I felt like I was right there with you while looking at the pictures. I just knew that Solomon was a sweetheart, you can just see love emanating from him.

Sorry about your Chuck Taylor's, I think we all need to pitch in to buy you a new pair!! :)

A thousand thanks to Search & Seek and other organizers of the event as well as princesspjs for extending the websleuths-support!!!! You all are so awesome. I hope Solomon was able to feel the support and know that, even with 100 people standing on that lawn, there were hundreds more across the country and throughout the world who are offering him support from afar. I really wish I could have been there but ppjs' photos made it feel real and I am very appreciative for that.

Princesspjs' image of the balloons drifting farther and farther away is so profound. I hope LE doesn't let Sky drift farther from their attention. PLEASE keep him on your radar, LE. PLEASE keep working on his case. This little boy is important. His life matters. We want to find him and we want his mother brought to justice.

Gosh, you know what I really wish? I wish I could start a nonprofit organization where I could team up volunteer sleuthers with LE. The sleuthers would be sworn to confidentiality in the case and would sleuth similarly as we do here but, we would be privy to everything that LE has in evidence in the case already and as new info comes in, the volunteers would also be updated.

It just seems that we would be able to accomplish a lot more with real facts in the case instead of speculating where this picture might have been taken or what did she buy here, where did her cell ping, what were her banking records for the past 6 months or so, etc. If a group of us knew all of the answers that LE has, we'd be better able to zero in on facts that make sense. I know that is what real LE detectives do but, imo the more minds you have looking at the same piece of info, the better your chances that one of you can put that piece together to connect another piece of the huge cluster puzzle that we have here.

The huge plus to that would be that not all of the comments would be for public viewing so that evidence won't just go *poof* 5 minutes after someone finds it!

I just wish that I could do so much more to help find Sky. Last night really brought it home to me. Solomon has a baby boy somewhere out there. I held hands with him and introduced myself to him last night. I looked right into his loving eyes and told him that we will never stop brainstorming, we will be talking about the case any time anything new comes out about it. I told him that eventually we will be there with him when this all gets sorted out. He teared up when I said sorted out so I hugged him and told him that we all care about him and his children. He is so very thankful to everyone who has helped, no matter how they help. He knows all about Websleuths and he reads here too. In his speech he thanked Websearch but I think that's us because I just went to check out websearch and that doesn't look very helpful at all. (My sincere apologies if it really has been helpful in finding Sky.) :innocent:

Is it just me. Or are there two new friends added to julias facebook wall. I believe we may see this page get active again. Also there is another page set up under julia V biryukova. Perhaps she is going to use this one as a new page too.

Edited checked one persons profile and they added her in 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me. Or are there two new friends added to julias facebook wall. I believe we may see this page get active again. Also there is another page set up under julia V biryukova. Perhaps she is going to use this one as a new page too.

Edited checked one persons profile and they added her in 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The account under Julia V Biryukova has been up and running since at least November 6, 2011. It's not actually new.

I do wonder about Julia recently adding 2 friends, though, considering my previous hypothesis that she goes on facebook during periods of high stress. Since this development happened a few days ago (given princesspj's post about a new facebook friend on Saturday, 2/18/12), I'm wondering if the impending candlelight vigil and balloon release on Sunday, 2/19/12 stirred things up for Julia. Hmmmm.....

The account under Julia V Biryukova has been up and running since at least November 6, 2011. It's not actually new.

I do wonder about Julia recently adding 2 friends, though, considering my previous hypothesis that she goes on facebook during periods of high stress. Since this development happened a few days ago (given princesspj's post about a new facebook friend on Saturday, 2/18/12), I'm wondering if the impending candlelight vigil and balloon release on Sunday, 2/19/12 stirred things up for Julia. Hmmmm.....

I wasnt quite sure on the date of the other account, thats why i never posted any. I just wondered if anyone knew there was another.

I posted it as I know before we were looking at time of stress, I am keeping an eye on the very new account that she has for a friend. It may be JB setting up under a new name.

It's completely shocking to me that none of JB's family attended the balloon release. Not SB. Not NB. No one. Aren't they Sky's family, too?! Their nephew/grandson is missing and they can't be bothered to come to a vigil in support of finding him?! Ridiculous. I mean, it's not unbelievable -- I know they'd sooner hide in a hole than have to face the media or be perceived as leaving JB's side. But, we're talking about a missing 2 year-old boy and they're too concerned with other self-serving factors to show their support in keeping his story alive.

It's completely shocking to me that none of JB's family attended the balloon release. Not SB. Not NB. No one. Aren't they Sky's family, too?! Their nephew/grandson is missing and they can't be bothered to come to a vigil in support of finding him?! Ridiculous. I mean, it's not unbelievable -- I know they'd sooner hide in a hole than have to face the media or be perceived as leaving JB's side. But, we're talking about a missing 2 year-old boy and they're too concerned with other self-serving factors to show their support in keeping his story alive.

I agree. Absolutely nothing would have kept me away from the event.

Showing up at the balloon launch would expose them to the public and invite comment and questions. They seem content to lie low and move on with life as if little Sky was a mere hiccup in their lives. MOO

Sad that total strangers and Solomon seem to be the only ones still looking for answers ( and of couse le).

Nope, it wasn't me. I did find one picture so far that I'm in from the vigil. I circled me for you guys, I'm in the muddy pink eyelet lace Chuck Taylors. :seeya:

meatballoonrelease.jpg

:floorlaugh: :great:

You sure are a Stealth Sleuther!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads