WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will launch balloons here with my 3 boys for Sky!!!

OT - Did anyone see the pictures of the balloon launch recently with all red heart ballooons? It is difficult to not be touched by a ballooon launch for the missing.

I've got some big ol' blue heart balloons up for our little man! And, I'm sending out a HUGE thanks to princesspjs for releasing balloons in honor of other sleuthers who can't make it. I haven't been able to find any helium balloons while on my trip but, one day, I saw a balloon stuck up in a tree. I tried to grab it down so I could release it for Sky, but wasn't able to reach it. So, it means a lot that princesspjs is willing to help out and release balloons for folks like me! And, I love the idea of balloons floating to the sky....for our little Sky.

Poor Solomon. I hope tonight's balloon release brings home for him exactly how many people care.

Metalwala has worked with hundreds of volunteers to distribute fliers all over the Eastside and up and down western Washington in search for information over the past three months, and Terry and the Metalwala family have searched for other clues and witnesses who may have seen the boy to come forward.

Terry said that the flyers and media attention have worked -- and witnesses have come forward to narrow down the last time anyone other than Biryukova reported seeing the boy.

However, the efforts have not brought them closer to Sky, though the community support has helped the family.

"The entire family feels hopeless," Terry said, in reference to Metalwala and his family. "The one thing that helps is that people have been so fantastic. That means so much to them."

http://sammamish.patch.com/articles...on-release-saturday-at-bellevue-downtown-park

Arrest her! Julia has clearly broken multiple laws in regards to M and arresting her for those crimes in no way jeopardizes LE's case against Sky.

When M finally was wrested from Biryukova, in November of 2011, she weighed about 30 pounds. She was five years old. Into the bargain, she’d never had her childhood inoculations, in violation of Washington law.
(This is a somewhat biased article, but I found the above quote interesting as something we hadn't heard before, just FYI).

The way we know the children hadn’t been to a doctor while with Biryukova is that Clay Terry sent out 360 letters to every health care provider in six cities near Bellvue asking if they’d ever treated the kids. None had done so. The children’s regular physician hadn’t seen the children during that year.

That’s interesting not only for what it says about Biryukova’s parenting practices, but for what it says about her story that Sky was abducted. She claimed at the time that she had been taking the children to Overlake Hospital, but Overlake Hospital has no record of any appointment with – or call from – Biryukova.
http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/?p=23098

While some of us are planning on spending our evening tonight in the cold and rain to release balloons and hold a candlelight vigil for precious Sky, it seems as though JB is spending her free time making another new friend on facebook. :furious:

ETA: Actually, her new "friend" only has 2 friends. Julia and a memorial page for someone. That's just weird.

While some of us are planning on spending our evening tonight in the cold and rain to release balloons and hold a candlelight vigil for precious Sky, it seems as though JB is spending her free time making another new friend on facebook. :furious:

ETA: Actually, her new "friend" only has 2 friends. Julia and a memorial page for someone. That's just weird.

Sickening. I personally wish they could drag her sorry rear to the middle of where the vigil is and waterboard her right then and there. I'm sick of knowing she's all cozy and warm while her child is out there. I truly hate this woman.

I just looked it up and this person (JS) lists Julia and A. Haskins Memorial Page. Under the AHMP it shows "The City Church". Isn't that the Church that she attends(ed)?

Julia sickens me. She's right up there with the (IMO) murderous Casey Anthony. Another 'thing' that considers them self a "mother of the year". :banghead: IF she was so concerned about Sky's well-being, she should be joining one of the "Sky Metalwala" facebook pages. :waitasec:

ETA: A. Haskins, a member of two NCAA tournament basketball teams during a playing career at Washington State from 1979-1983 and a pastor at The City Church in Kirkland, died in his sleep early Monday morning. He was 49.

Well, it's almost time for Sky's vigil and balloon release :( I wish I was there but Sky I hope you realize how many people out there have come to love you. You are forever in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. You should be having balloons and candles at your birthday party, not at a vigil. Maybe one of these days your mother (and I use that term very loosely) will finally decide to do the right thing and allow you to be brought home. We are all praying so very hard for that to happen. :(

Arrest her! Julia has clearly broken multiple laws in regards to M and arresting her for those crimes in no way jeopardizes LE's case against Sky.

(This is a somewhat biased article, but I found the above quote interesting as something we hadn't heard before, just FYI).

http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/?p=23098

Rougelatete...:seeya: I agree wholeheartedly! My heart hurts for this poor baby boy and for M...arrest her, now!

WOW! you guys are amazing! we just got back from the vigil. we had a great turn out! over 100 people turned out! we launched a total of 556 balloons today. I met PrincessPj's and yes she launched a large bundle of balloons for our precious Sky. We had a great Search and Seek team and everyone was so supportive of the cause. We look forward to the pictues others have taken as we were running around filling all those balloons!

the following news stations where there:
King 5, komo 4, kiro 7 and q 13 news.

here is the only story out so far:
http://www.king5.com/news/Vigil-for-missing-Sky-Metalwala-today-139579774.html

WOW! you guys are amazing! we just got back from the vigil. we had a great turn out! over 100 people turned out! we launched a total of 556 balloons today. I met PrincessPj's and yes she launched a large bundle of balloons for our precious Sky. We had a great Search and Seek team and everyone was so supportive of the cause. We look forward to the pictues others have taken as we were running around filling all those balloons!

Thank you, again, Search and Seek. I am honored to be on a site with such clever, ethical sleuthers, and with such dedicated, ethical professionals as you! I pray Sky will be found soon!
Sincerely,
IHAVENOCLUE

I just saw this posted on Facebook (Find Sky Metalwala page).

By MATT PHELPS
Kirkland Reporter Staff Writer
February 18, 2012 · Updated 7:44 PM

Balloons dotted the Bellevue skyline Saturday night during an event to bring awareness and hope to the case of a missing three-year-old boy.

More than 60 people endured the wind and rain to attend the candle-light vigil and balloon release for Sky Metalwala.

“Do you see how cold it is?” asked Solomon Metalwala, Sky’s father. “I’m frozen. These people, especially Search and Seek, are amazing.”

The organization Search and Seek helped Metalwala, along with his attorney Clay Terry, to put together the event and keep attention on the missing-person case.

“I am overwhelmed,” said Solomon. “It is amazing how generous people are in the concern they have showed for Sky.”

(More at the link)
http://www.kirklandreporter.com/news/139601993.html

ETA: It is so good to see a genuine smile on Solomon's face. God Bless him!

Attachments

• Balloon Release_Sky Metalwala.jpg
    Balloon Release_Sky Metalwala.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 43

I'm so glad that it turned out well. Can't wait to see all the photos. Thanks again Search and Seek for all of your efforts for Sky. Thank you Princess for launching my balloon for me.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Search and seek
Princess
and all who are with that brave man and his son.....

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
For be there and make smile on Solomon face .....
I was there with all of you with my wishes, my balloons will met yours I am sure.
Sky we love you!

I'm so glad that it turned out well. Can't wait to see all the photos. Thanks again Search and Seek for all of your efforts for Sky. Thank you Princess for launching my balloon for me.

Thanks wasn't enough for your post! I would also like to thank Princess for launching my balloon for Sky. Thank you Princess! Sky we love you and I will continue to pray for you until you come home!

I'm a little late - life has kept me from checking in here as much as normal.....

But I'm going to leave my profile with balloons for Sky......

Think about this little man so much..........praying that something breaks in this case soon!

Metalwala thanked the media, including television and radio stations, print and web media, and cable channels including CNN and HLN, which features host Nancy Grace, with keeping the story alive locally and nationwide.

Metalwala also asked the people gathered to pray for the safe returns of other missing children, including Lindsey Baum of McCleary, Kyron Horman of Oregon and others.

~~~~

M sometimes will talk about her brother, Metalwala said.

"It's nice when she talks about him. It gives me a little more of insight of how he's kind of developed," Metalwala said. "That's very special to my heart."

Video and pictures at link: http://bellevue.patch.com/articles/sky-metalwala-candlelight-vigil-and-balloon-release-at-downtown-park#video-9145897

My heart breaks for Solomon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member