2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she wants PC she'll get it. Unfortunately the prison/jail can't just throw her into general population if she says she fears for her life. Again, what a great CJ system

HHJP said counsel will be appointed to ICA for her appeal. Does that mean it won't necessarily be JB & company?

It will be an appellate Atty. If she is broke one will be appointed for her.

How are they saying JUly or August? When I figured up her time from Jan 2010 plus the time for good behavior she'd still have 2 years left.

997 days she has been in jail!

I heard that, too. Is that all time credited to this case, though? If it is that leaves 463 days on the sentence. Anyone know the calculation for "gain time?"

And one last vindictive comment and then I am done...

I hope each of these jurors one day find themselves somehow involved in case involving a seated juror from the PROSECUTION side and finally discover exactly how important it is to follow the ACTUAL law and perform their civic duty from a very responsible and serious viewpoint....

THEN, and only THEN will they finally realize where THEY failed the system in this case....

Carry on...

Thank YOU. I said this myself in a previous post. Only THEN will they realize the importance. I think it's called Karma or fate ;)

Well whatever, the end of July is a few days. Big Deal!

I'm not happy. I thought she'd have to serve another six months. Why look sad over another few days.

pfffffffffff

Because she lives in the moment. She doesn't have a very distant event horizon, as they say.

She will be under witness protection probably, right?

I think witness protection is federal, isn't it? I can't imagine the feds want to have anything to do with her, well, except maybe the IRS. I really hope they go after her HARD for those taxes she didn't pay.

Court admin will send email to media once there's a release date. When asked if #CaseyAnthony will get out today answer was "unlikely" -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter 7:51 AM

I just have to comment...I am getting a little sick of Bill S. backpeddling on his feelings before the verdict came down.

he knows the SA proved their case, he knows she's guilty but he has to uphold the system so he will never criticize it. he's done what he can which unfortunately isn't much.

She was so smug. I think this clearly shows what HHJP thought of the verdict.

:lol: :floorlaugh:

DS was really building up her hopes.....:giggle:

Did Lip Read ICA and DS from before Trial started....

DS telling her how nice it was going to be when shes out, Shower, own bed, own clothes,

Asked her something to do with what her favorite food was,

Said what looked like, Window or Aile seat....(maybe plane reservations)...:giggle:

So... They really thought she was getting out!!!

:floorlaugh:

Judge on Fox news states that Florida statutes REQUIRE the credit for all time served and also for good time credit and also for other types of credits.......AND that the sheriff has the authority to do the calculations and actually release her himself even before the judge and the attorneys finish their "one hour" of conference regarding their own calculations.
I was just going to mention that this would be the case here in CA. Here she would probably get out this afternoon.But I don't think this will happen in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member