Who Thinks T.E.S. Found Caylee?

Do You Believe T.E.S. found Caylee in their Search?

• Yes.

Votes: 194 23.2%
  • No.

Votes: 401 47.9%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 243 29.0%

• Total voters
I think Tim found something last time.. and why is he searching for JK today not Caylee? I heard somewhere in the news that only his team will search(Orlando Sentinel)... think he called off the 2,000 bc someone could get hurt .. and they already have some of the body... JMO

From numerous reports, Tim pretty much knows where Caylee is but can't get to her because the area is swampy and fairly inaccessible. The recent rains don't help.

From numerous reports, Tim pretty much knows where Caylee is but can't get to her because the area is swampy and fairly inaccessible. The recent rains don't help.

I am interested in the reports stating he knows where she is. The only ones that I have heard/read are statements made by LP. If there are more, please point me in that direction. Thank you.

Is there anyway that Tim is back at this very time because he was supeoned to the GJ? I know he would not be able to speak of it because of the privacy issue, but I was just thinking?????:waitasec:

Hope this is not true:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Equusearch may pull out of Caylee search
Last Edited: Sunday, 12 Oct 2008, 11:50 PM EDT
Created: Sunday, 12 Oct 2008, 11:50 PM EDT
Hundreds of volunteers gathered to help search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Bookmark and Share

BY TRACY JACIM
FOX 35 NEWS

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

"We gotta think about what's good for Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more (missing persons) out there," Equusearch founder Tim Miller told FOX 35 reporter Tracy Jacim in an exclusive interview on Sunday.

The fact that Miller says Equusearch has already spent $44,000 on the search for Caylee, only having recouped $5,000 from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and another $7,000 from private donations, and the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating, is forcing Miller to reconsider continuing the search.

Miller flew into Orlando on Thursday with a few members of the group and a board director. New York Times bestselling author Judith McNaught is helping with the financing and came to support Tim in what she calls "a draining case."

"I'm out here to write checks, that's what the Board of Directors does, because we all want it to turn out so well," said McNaught. "At the same time, this is the first time I've made a public appearance on any case, because he (Tim) is so exhausted," she said, adding "I'm worried about our main resource."

Tropical Storm Fay forced Miller and his team to table a search a few weeks ago. Since returning, Miller says he and about ten others have done small-scale searches with the Sheriff's Office and have turned up nothing. He says water is still an issue too.

Miller says he'll have his final decision Monday.

Hope this is not true:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Equusearch may pull out of Caylee search
Last Edited: Sunday, 12 Oct 2008, 11:50 PM EDT
Created: Sunday, 12 Oct 2008, 11:50 PM EDT
Hundreds of volunteers gathered to help search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Bookmark and Share

BY TRACY JACIM
FOX 35 NEWS

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

"We gotta think about what's good for Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more (missing persons) out there," Equusearch founder Tim Miller told FOX 35 reporter Tracy Jacim in an exclusive interview on Sunday.

The fact that Miller says Equusearch has already spent $44,000 on the search for Caylee, only having recouped $5,000 from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and another $7,000 from private donations, and the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating, is forcing Miller to reconsider continuing the search.

Miller flew into Orlando on Thursday with a few members of the group and a board director. New York Times bestselling author Judith McNaught is helping with the financing and came to support Tim in what she calls "a draining case."

"I'm out here to write checks, that's what the Board of Directors does, because we all want it to turn out so well," said McNaught. "At the same time, this is the first time I've made a public appearance on any case, because he (Tim) is so exhausted," she said, adding "I'm worried about our main resource."

Tropical Storm Fay forced Miller and his team to table a search a few weeks ago. Since returning, Miller says he and about ten others have done small-scale searches with the Sheriff's Office and have turned up nothing. He says water is still an issue too.

Miller says he'll have his final decision Monday.

Why am I not surprised.
T

David Lohr is blogging about this today. I don't know if I can put up the entire piece but here's a bit:

"In a nutshell, the search for Caylee now hinges on whether Tim Miller feels he can get his team into areas of interest to conduct a thorough search. That is a lot of weight for one man to have on his shoulders; however Tim is a seasoned search veteran and whatever his final decision is you can guarantee it is based upon years of search and rescue experience. Texas EquuSearch has a stellar track record and no matter what Tim's final decision is, I will continue to stand behind him."

I always thought they found something, maybe not the whole body, either body part or parts or something very obvious that they knew it belonged to Caylee and have been waiting for DNA or some other forensic testing results.

My thoughts exactly.

I love Tim but I don't understand him on this. He has known since the beginning that CA is half nuts and doesn't want to find a dead Caylee. The sheriff pleaded with him to stay and find her. I don't understand his stance. He is dealing with oddball people (the Anthony's). He needs to do this to help LE put Casey away and to end this thing and make CA face the truth.

I bet any money she is treating him like dirt and I can see why he wouldn't want to help her but he shouldn't think of it so much as helping her as in helping the case and helping the public. I pray he stays and I pray he gets donations. I just don't understand all this wavering and why is he over talking with the Anthony's anyway?? They would drive anyone crazy.

I always thought they found something, maybe not the whole body, either body part or parts or something very obvious that they knew it belonged to Caylee and have been waiting for DNA or some other forensic testing results.
I kinda think so too.... so, if Tim can't/isn't going back to get Caylee, can the Grand Jury be brought to the site (unofficial burial ground) to prove she is dead?????

Kinda like a burial at sea?

Maybe Tim already found a part of her and since the family is the way they are, ie, CA, he isn't going to spend more of his time and money on the case. I truly believe he found part of her that proves she is dead. Just my opinion.

I hope that Tim does not pull out, and if he does, then to me that is going to say that they found something conclusive that proved she was dead and they just cannot go the remainder of the distance to find her completely. They had to have found something or I just do not believe that Tim would give up...

I wonder if they didn't find an article of clothing or something of that nature. And in turn needed to wait to really search the area until it was dry. So they may have a very good idea of where she is or where some of her belongings ended up, but just couldn't continue in tht exact area due to weather conditions.

David Lohr is blogging about this today. I don't know if I can put up the entire piece but here's a bit:

"In a nutshell, the search for Caylee now hinges on whether Tim Miller feels he can get his team into areas of interest to conduct a thorough search. That is a lot of weight for one man to have on his shoulders; however Tim is a seasoned search veteran and whatever his final decision is you can guarantee it is based upon years of search and rescue experience. Texas EquuSearch has a stellar track record and no matter what Tim's final decision is, I will continue to stand behind him."

The only thing that would make this understandable to me would be *if* they think Caylee is in Lake Jessup. Some local people think her body is there and I am totally afraid of Lake Jessup!!! I would understand not wanting to ask the public to go there and the liability of searching around sixteen thousand gators! If it is because of some Lake Jessup angle...well, then, I totally understand.

I am thinking what a few here are, I believe he possibly found something of caylee, wether it be a part of her, or her clothing, or a bookbag, something that indicates where she was at, either he can't get to where she is, or he can't find the rest of what he is looking for.

I hope this isn't true but....

Kel

TheOnlyOne,

Help!
Not being from Florida, I don't know anything about Lake Jessup.

How far is it from KC's known travel points, and what's this about 'gators? Would KC have known this to be a place filled with alligators?

Is Lake Jessup known to be a disposal site for bodies -- have remains been found there in the past, and if so, was this covered in the media?

Thx from Texas!

Tim Miller is searching starting WED. I think he found something before but maybe not enough or waiting for testing, then if it came back it was caylee he would want to go get as much as possible..sad to write this..

Go Tim you have all our support, wish I was in Florida I would be out there looking..california is just a little too far away.

I remember being on a couple of websites on that last Sunday that TES searched in Orlando. I remember posts made from people that were searching and remember being so hopeful that something had indeed been found. Many of the people searching weren't even at liberty to discuss what they had seen (or found). The call to leave Orlando was very sudden, after something was apparently found, taped off with crime scene tape and LE was called. Funny....we never heard anything from the media about this. There were other "finds" that we heard were checked out by LE and determined not to be connected to this case. I firmly believe Tim will be one of the people testifying before the GJ tomorrow.

I do not think that TES has found Caylee's remains. They may have found other important evidence. As it has been said LE is "aware" the Caylee is deceased and they have evidence that has not been released the the public.

Honestly if they had found an actual body I don't think they would be able to keep it quiet.

Wouldn't they just arrest Casey again and tell her "...look we found your daughters body and we can place you in the area where it was...."

:confused:

IMO, Tim didn't like the leak about the dress...........could a tiny skeleton be with the dress? just tossed from the road??? and nothing should be leaked out yet. Tim said $$$ has nothing to do with his search what so ever. LE started the secret GJ meeting a week or so ago. I have a feeling there will be enough to keep KC is jail now. IMO GA will have a terrible night with those 2 woman hounding him and fighting all night. Is female bounty lady still in there?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back