2008.09.02. REVISIT Will she accept the limited immunity deal?

will casey accept the state's offer of limited immunity tomorrow?

• yep

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • nope

Votes: 267 89.6%
  • dunno

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
It was just posted that she rejected the deal. Wondering if she is not cooperating or taking JB's advice, if he would ever consider withdrawing as her atty? In some instances, if you have an unreasonable client who is torpedoing their own case and welfare, an atty has to take a step back and reconsider representation of their client.

This is merely my opinion, that JB might want to take that step back and think about this ... unless he's fallen hook, line and sinker.

I also keep thinking maybe we are all wrong in our assumption that she is the only one or the primary person responsible for Caylee's disappearance ... but I just cannot accept that there is some other complicated situation or explanation to explain her disappearance and the evidence that has been leaked thus far by LEOs.

Here is Cindy's interview from this morning on the today show. She looks and sounds very sedated.

She also mentioned that she gets thousands of tips/calls every day. She is struggling so hard to believe her daughter. If she doesn't believe Casey, she loses everything, and she knows it. Caylee was her joy. I believe she that deep down in her heart, she knows.

Click on the link and go down to the row of videos and click on Cindy's picture video: Video: Grandma believes tot is alive.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633

no.jpg

You know I really wish this station would take that picture of Casey down that shows her crying and put up one of the ones showing her smiling. It would be a better representation of the true Casey.

Me too because the only reason she was crying was because her bond was set @ 500,000, She wasn't crying for Precious little Caylee.
The one last this she could have done for her beautiful Caylee and she had to worry about her own azz.
Thats rigth witch , you dump her somewhere and leave her to rot.
Why is it that strangers want Caylee to have the burial she deserves adn her own family doesn't.
Oh thats right because if the GP's knew the truth and had to be faced with a body and a furneral then they would have to accept the fact that asey killed thier Beautiful Grandbaby.:furious::furious:

It was just posted that she rejected the deal. Wondering if she is not cooperating or taking JB's advice, if he would ever consider withdrawing as her atty? In some instances, if you have an unreasonable client who is torpedoing their own case and welfare, an atty has to take a step back and reconsider representation of their client.

This is merely my opinion, that JB might want to take that step back and think about this ... unless he's fallen hook, line and sinker.

Nope, she is doing what is best for her defense. If she takes LE to Caylee they can still pin murder charges on her after all this. The deal DOES NOT protect Casey in the end. I am sure JB wanted her to turn down the deal, this way she has a better chance at trial without a body and cause of death.

Here is Cindy's interview from this morning on the today show. She looks and sounds very sedated.

She also mentioned that she gets thousands of tips/calls every day. She is struggling so hard to believe her daughter. If she doesn't believe Casey, she loses everything, and she knows it. Caylee was her joy. I believe she that deep down in her heart, she knows.

Click on the link and go down to the row of videos and click on Cindy's picture video: Video: Grandma believes tot is alive.

Also interesting in that interview is that she says has not talked to Casey since her re-arrest.

...on positive site, no immunity - no bail deal! Now, I'm sure nobody will bail her out. If body is not found - the case will be based on circumstantial evidence, DNA and Casey's behavior. The last one speaks volume! I do hope LE will charge her with murder.

Just when I think it can't get any worse...it does. I am having a very hard time believing Caylee's body will be found without Casey pointing it out. All she cares about is herself. If she had taken the deal, I would have been very surprised, but still, I hoped.

She is clearly on med's to deal. I would be too if I were her.

OMG the woman is delusional... She looks like h3ll and sounds totally out of it!
She will never accept the fact that Caylee is gone until a body is found.
JMO

Wow, Cindy should not be talking in front of the nation. She sounds very drugged.

What is the role of this supposed "family spokesperson" again? He adds nothing....

Prediction:

Tuesday the 2nd: Announcement that no immunity deal was taken and no more information has come forward.

Wednesday the 3rd.: She will be charged with murder of Caylee.

Monday the 8th: No body will be found but evidence of a crime scene (where the body was disposed of)
will be found.

okok

1 down....2 to go....

:furious: I am beginning to think this was no accident otherwise CA would be willing to do anything to save her *advertiser censored**!!. Mommy what are you hiding.....looks like mommy is going to the Big :behindbar House. Why are you making your family and the public suffer.....KARMA is a b**ch :twocents: JMO

Wow, Cindy should not be talking in front of the nation. She sounds very drugged.

What is the role of this supposed "family spokesperson" again? He adds nothing....

I agree he is a goof:furious:

...on positive site, no immunity - no bail deal! Now, I'm sure nobody will bail her out. If body is not found - the case will be based on circumstantial evidence, DNA and Casey's behavior. The last one speaks volume! I do hope LE will charge her with murder.

Hey Open, I agree. She cares more about herself than she does her daughter.

I think that Casey enjoys Cindy's grief. I think that is a bonus for Casey: It's like "look what happened" and "it's your fault".

Casey refused the immunity deal.

What is the next step? Grand Jury?

I think we can put other theories about Caylee being alive to rest now since the immunity deal would have been good for that.

She didn't take the deal because it would prove Caylee was dead.

If it was an alive theory she could have said who/what happened and would not have face charges revolving around that (drug dealers, other dead people ect....)

JMO

thanks for the video post of Cindy OMG DENIAL...however she has suffered two traumatic losses and in her heart wants Caylee to be alive. I would not want to walk a day in her shoes....sending prayers to the family of Caylee but none to the evil mommy

At the end of the video when the spokesman is talking (5:14) you can hear Cindy whispering "I can hear you." When the camera re-focuses on Cindy she looks very distracted. I wonder who she was talking to? I had an eerie feeling it was Caylee. I am afraid for Cindy when reality sets in, if it ever does. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back