2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy had been having pretty constant contact with Casey by phone and by texting. So he was not instantly going to assume she or Caylee were dead.
They went and found Casey that very day and called 911. So he did not ignore the situation at all.
But he considered one of them might be dead, because as he neared the car and smelled human death, he offered up a prayer that neither KC or Caylee was in the trunk.

If I'm on the jury, I'm wondering why a former detective would drive a car home that smelled like human decomp and not call 911. He77, I'm wondering why anyone would upon recognising the smell.

Maybe I'm the odd man out or weird.

My opinion on him not calling 911 is, he doesn't want to believe his worst fears are true. At that moment, seeing the garbage in the trunk was enough to keep him going. He just couldn't go *there* officially yet. I can relate to that via personal experience. Your mind doesn't want to go there and you feel stupid for thinking about calling the police.

JMO

When humans are processing life-changing information, they don't respond like professionals: Your characterization of "just could go 'there' officially yet" is perfect.

Haha, it's humorous to listen to the judge read these IM logs...

Maybe he was afraid that his daughter had murdered someone...not Caylee....maybe a bf....and, he was going to protect her. But, I believe he and CA and LA figured out pretty quick that the inmate killed Caylee or Caylee died from an accident.

Good point. He could have been worried about anything that KC was involved in at that point.

JP is gonna keep this train rolling no matter what, isn't he? Personally, I like that it's one witness after another no matter what. I do believe a witness could go into labor and deliver while on the stand and he'd just say, "Call your next witness." Of course he'd send flowers later 'cause he's mad cool like that. Love that man.

omg, Judge Perry reading those IMS

:floorlaugh: :blushing:

LOL, HHJP reading the IM's or texts, too funny! poor HHJP, sending hugs to him!

Tony back on the stand. Does he look at Casey? Does she look at him? He would be looking to his right, and Casey would be looking to her right, right?

What is the setup of the courtroom? Is there a diagram somewhere? There are 3 tables across the courtroom in front of the bar, are two of them prosecution tables?

We'll all be a lot older when this is over because there are so many sidebars! Of course, it's a chance to do a bit of housework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500