NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
swanniee,

where did you read/see that? about 'terrorizing' antoinette? i am unable to view video from wral.com for two days now....?? or someplace else? tia...

I uploaded it to you tube ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wns5wqKKqA"]YouTube- Shaniya Davis Case: Clarence Darriel Coe 11/12/09[/ame]

He could have been terrorizing the mother, and she told him to leave and took the baby.

If that were the case, why wouldn't she call the police and say " my bf just took my kid, he lives at such a such, once you have my daughter back safely, aim to kill" IMO..... This is so fishy!

Just catching up on this thread. OMG with the sewage in the house?! A tiny home like that, with six people living there, INCLUDING children (a newborn too!), and chronic sewage problems,to the point of being condemned?! How in the world could anyone stand to live in such filth? The children obviously had no choice, but the adults? I'd personally rather camp outside in the woods than live in home like that. Obviously there's no evidence of drug use among the adults (yet) but just to speculate on how in the world people could live in such an environment...maybe they were too drugged up to notice? Although I've done my share and I don't know of any drug that would make you not notice THAT. So sad and horrible.

Also, do you think the "mom" knew this guy had AIDS? And if so, why would she date him? Is she infected too? Did Children's Services know this guy has AIDS? Did they know he has a rap sheet including assault? And if so, how in the (#&($&% could they have allowed children to remain in that home, especially with sewage issues? This whole case just boggles my mind...that people like this exist.

I want to believe little Shaniya is alive, but I think this jerk (sorry, would like to call him worse I really really would) sexually assaulted her and disposed of the body somewhere. The mother may not have seen him take her or assault her, but I'm sure she knew who the perp was after the fact, as soon as Shaniya was missing. Now this guy is playing stupid and saying he doesn't understand why he is in court? PLEASE!!!!

The only good thing that could possibly come out of this is the newborn and 7-year old being removed from that home. I know alot of foster homes aren't the best, but there's no way any could be worse than where they were living.

The feces on the blanket and on the porch and railing also confuses me. Unless Coe assaulted Shaniya inside the trailer, where did they come from? (I'm assuming they are Shaniya's?) Could they have nothing to do with the kidnapping, per say, and maybe Shaniya or somone in the house was sick? With the sewage backing up, it doesn't sound like they had a working toilet. That part really confuses me. How much feces was there, who did it belong to and why was it all over the porch and SMEARED (???) on the railing? Who would do that? And why?

Talk about being smug, I agree, he won't be sharing details with LE anytime soon. I also heard the comment the judge made when reading the charges, he referenced "terrorizing Antoinette."

I'm wondering to myself...Could we have been wrong about the mother???
If she was indeed the one he beat and went to prison over, she would have let him back in? Maybe she is like so many other women who always believe they will change.
They think they love them too much to let them go, but when something goes down, I'm sure they are terrified.
Just thinking outloud.

ETA: I'm in no way defending mother's actions one way or the other. Even if she is totally innocent in Shaniya's disappearance, she is still guilty of bringing this "man" into her life. (if this is mom's bf)

Allright comments on this guys body language in the court room ...

Talk about being smug, I agree, he won't be sharing details with LE anytime soon. I also heard the comment the judge made when reading the charges, he referenced "terrorizing Antoinette."

He really won't be sharing any details, especially since the judge was so thoughtful to remind him 8000 times to only talk to his atty.

If that were the case, why wouldn't she call the police and say " my bf just took my kid, he lives at such a such, once you have my daughter back safely, aim to kill" IMO..... This is so fishy!

I haven't read every post, but is the feeling she is covering for him. If they were fighting and then he took off she may not have checked or noticed the child was gone right away. I would think police would have arrested her by now if she had anything to do with it.

Allright comments on this guys body language in the court room ...

ok...moo....smug is right, shaking his head as if to nullify what the judge was saying to him, looking at the floor, and frankly it appeared to me like he was already taking the 'victim' stance like so many convicts do...he also appeared irritated with the whole court appearance and ready to return to his cell...

there is more but i am unable to articulate it out loud at this time...

Are they conducting searches for Shaniya today? This isn't going to talk now, so he's not going to tell where she is.

Are they searching today?

God, I am so worried about this little girl.

Since this guy has a history of abuse, I would think there were marks on the mother, even some on him if they had a fight. IMO

I was gonna say, he seemed like it was a big inconvienence (sp???) to be there. Like the judge was bothering him.
If there is an eyewitness, how can he say act like he is innocent?

DEFIANT.
His head tilted back said it all for me..

yes, kellync, imo he alternated between this Defiance and Taking NO Responsibility, ie: shaking his head and avoiding eye contact with the judge in between the defiant head up, chin out...

He's been thru this court business before. He knows what's up and he WILL NOT SAY A WORD ABOUT WHERE THAT BABY IS!!!!. JMO

Makes me so angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member