What is Casey thinking/feeling/doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant actually imagine, but I think she does regret it if only because of what's happened since. She said in the aug 14th videos that she wishes all this never happened and I believe that was a rare truth. in hindsight I think she would rather just take care of a baby.

Good post. Especially the bolded sentence.

I think Casey is very much like Scott Peterson and she will NEVER admit to what she has done.
She will eventually launch a blog much like he has now to feed her ego and fuel her perpetual lies.
I think she will not camp out on death row, but will be sentenced to life w/o parole and spend her time writing to many dilusional penpals professing her innosence till the day she rots in prison and dies.

Scott has a blog? Do you know what the address is?

She's thinking she is going to get off...but Cindy is not here to give her another chance. Awww..poor Casey. We just don't understand!! Ha Ha on her. I cannot WAIT to see the look on her face when she is sentenced to LIFE IN JAIL. She has no idea what awaits her. Kind of funny actually!

I agree with you. She really believes that she is going to walk right out of that courthouse after the trial. I don't think she feels a lick of remorse for murdering her daughter. I don't think it even enters her head that her parents are just dying over the loss of Caylee. If she has trouble sleeping at night it isn't because she feels guilty or because she misses her parents or Caylee. If she ever sheds a tear it is for herself because she is a "VICTIM" and life is just so "UNFAIR." She doesn't want to see her family including Lee. She hates them asking questions about Caylee and doesn't think she owes them anything. If she even realizes that her parents are hurting she is probably glad. Especially if Cindy is hurting. Probably believes that Cindy got what she had coming. She shouldn't have tried to take Caylee over.

Casey spends her days eating snacks and sleeping. No responsibilities which probably suits her just fine. When Baez comes to visit she can still flirt and assure herself that she still appeals to the men. He probably falls all over himself! Casey has no worries. She has Baez wrapped around her finger and he will do anything to get her set free. She has no worrys. I doubt that she gives Caylee much thought except it being Caylee's fault that she is in jail right now. I would be surprised if she regrets anything that she has done. She just doesn't have it in her to regret anything or have any remorse.

I think she plays her mistakes over and over again in her head. Wishing she'd thought this whole thing out better. Also I think she's figuring out the lies she will tell to get her story to fly. I agree with another poster who said Casey will NEVER admit what she's done, just like Scott Peterson. She will swear the real killer is out there.

I think she plays her mistakes over and over again in her head. Wishing she'd thought this whole thing out better. Also I think she's figuring out the lies she will tell to get her story to fly. I agree with another poster who said Casey will NEVER admit what she's done, just like Scott Peterson. She will swear the real killer is out there.
He also thought he'd walk away from his trial a free man, and when they took him to San Quentin, he claimed he was "jazzed up about it that he was staying in a historic building". Too bad, although the prison sits on the water, he'll never get the Bay view of where he dumped her!

KC is hoping somewhere amidst the walls there is someone who can amend her tatoo

no tan la bella vida

I was going post what I think, but Gypsy Road, RevCrim, and DaughterAlice beat me to it (and I've only read the 1st page of this thread so far.)
In short, she's probably thinking about her nails and how she needs to do something to them to improve them. Or her hair. Or her skin. Or her computer. Or how she wishes she had just the color she wants to paint her toenails.
Seriously!
Devoid of empathy. Devoid of guilt (in the sense that a normal person feels it). Devoid of attachment to any person. Devoid of even the slightest ability for introspection. Devoid of any sense of perspective: she had so much to tell Annie "when this all blew over"....PUH-leeze! MURDER DOES NOT "BLOW OVER"!! EVER!!
Death is forever, Casey. Sorry kid, that's not just a catchy phrase for your Myspace page.

I was going post what I think, but Gypsy Road, RevCrim, and DaughterAlice beat me to it (and I've only read the 1st page of this thread so far.)
In short, she's probably thinking about her nails and how she needs to do something to them to improve them. Or her hair. Or her skin. Or her computer. Or how she wishes she had just the color she wants to paint her toenails.
Seriously!
Devoid of empathy. Devoid of guilt (in the sense that a normal person feels it). Devoid of attachment to any person. Devoid of even the slightest ability for introspection. Devoid of any sense of perspective: she had so much to tell Annie "when this all blew over"....PUH-leeze! MURDER DOES NOT "BLOW OVER"!! EVER!!
Death is forever, Casey. Sorry kid, that's not just a catchy phrase for your Myspace page.
Remember her one post about all the DRAAAMMAA that took place??? Catch phrase for murder?

What do I think is going through her mind- Air

What is she thinking- First, you need a brain to be able to think

Is she planning her defense- No, that's for JB to do, she's planning her revenge

Is she feeling regret- Only that she got caught

Does she ever think about Caylee- Who?

Does she understand the gravity of her actions- Only if she doubles over too far, she'll fall on the floor.

Does she think about her family- # One, two and three, on her get even lists

Is she writing them letters of apology- No, she still waiting for theirs

Does she have trouble sleeping- She never slept out of jail- it would be a novelty

Note- Why is it that the first and only time people show remorse after committing a crime, is after they are caught ? And only then, do they suddenly get religous? Never, before they are caught? I am so sick of people using religion as a way out!

Love it!:rolling::rolling:

Remember her one post about all the DRAAAMMAA that took place??? Catch phrase for murder?

Maybe so! That would fit in with how she seems to be: "murder" or "horrible death of my tiny child" is nothing more than draaama, or a scene, or unpleasantness, or a bit of a setback... oh, well, just another hassle, but "they" will get over it like they always do! Then I can get back to my usual routine of going out, shopping, enjoying the admiration of guys, getting drunk sometimes, stealing, and talking nonstop about my important job, my new house I'm getting, my new car I'm going to buy, and "la bella vida"!

What is she thinking?
If prison will have a gym to lose all that weight she has put on, and if she can somehow how get a private visit with the cute jail guard!

Is she feeling regret?

She has never felt anything in her entire life

Is she planning her defense?

plan a defense? she couldn't even plan the murder that caused her to need a defense

Does she have trouble sleeping?
I thought all she did was sleep and read the bible?

Do you think she ever thinks about Caylee?
Thinks of how she took her whole life away from her

Do you think she understands the gravity of her actions?
I think she understands the gravity of her weight shes put on

Does she think about her family?

I thought Casey's world was all about me me me

Is she writing them apology letters?
She's too busy writing her first name with the cute guards lastname inside a doodle of a heart!

What do I think is going through her mind?
-How to pull a reasonably doubtful rabbit out of a narcissist's hat.

What is she thinking?
-Survival, justification.

-She sees no need, - she's ALWAYS the victim.

Is she feeling regret?
-Only by her own suffering.

Does she ever think about Caylee?
-Simply as an abortion.

Does she understand the gravity of her actions?
-She knows her "outer world" is changing, but is fully reliant in her
unbreachable "inner world", where she lives and nurtures herself.

-Only for their "support."

Is she writing them letters of apology?
-As a never-ending victim, she's waiting to be apologized TO.

-This is the one place where I think that she MAY be having a problem. All of the above attitudes, psychoses, and displays of evil, are conscious manifestations of conscious choices. During these uncontrollable moments of unconsciousness, her "blank slate" that she's kept antiseptically scrubbed and devoid of morality and ethics, is MORE than susceptible to conscience, guilt, shame, remorse, and condemnation. I fully suspect that her consciousness may begin to crack and shatter because of it and the increasing isolation. While I doubt it will cause her to purge herself by professing her guilt, I do think that she's keeping her psyche together with bubble-gum and baling wire and will eventually fall into schizophrenia.

I think she sleeps, reads and eats until her attorney visits and then she listens to him plan her defense. She doesn't worry about anything because I think she thinks that she will soon be able to get out of jail. She is "biding her time" for now. For now, she likes JB, and is "using him" to suit her purposes of getting her out, but when she is found guilty, she will turn her rage on him like there is no tomorrow. She never thinks of Caylee and if Caylee ever does enter her mind, she is like an object to her... her family are the same way (objects) and for now serve no purpose because they can't get her out of jail....so she doesn't think of them... she is now biding her time waiting.

I don't really care, but I imagine she's feeling the full range of what she can feel as opposed to pretend to feel: total self-pity and anger at the horrible injustice being done to her.

What is she thinking?

Why can't everyone understand that I'M a victim, too! I don't deserve to be here!

She's basically going to stick to her script, but with each new document dump, she'll tweak her story to fit the evidence. She'll never admit guilt.

Is she feeling regret?

She only regrets getting caught. She isn't sorry that Caylee is gone.

Do you think she ever thinks about Caylee?

She wishes Caylee had never been born, because that's when all her problems started!

Do you think she understands the gravity of her actions?

She only understands the seriousness of her actions in terms of how they have negatively impacted her situation. She has no understanding of the emotional damage she has inflicted upon those who have loved and supported her.

If only her mom hadn't insisted that she have a baby she didn't want; if only her dad was a stronger person; if only they'd left her alone and gone on pretending she wasn't a lying, thieving, pitiful excuse for a mother - then she wouldn't have had to take the steps she did.

Is she writing them apology letters?

Not likely. Apologize for what?

Not at all.

I think she is young enough to have faith in her attorney, and is making youthful attempts at seeming mature and business-like. You could see that in her last meeting with her parents. She tried to be mature then dissolved into hysterics when they pressed the issue of missing child.

I think she is afraid of the people in her new environment, but also lonely enough to want human contact with them, and like a small fish in a big ocean.

I think she is finding out that junk-food diet makes you feel horrible within an hour of eating it, and I think she misses her mother's cooking more than she ever thought she would--even if it was mostly heat-n-eat things like pre-battered chicken.

I think she is still in the mind-set of not-cooperating as a tool for getting what you want. I do think she has a new story in mind, at least this was hinted at by her lawyer. She is sticking with an innocent plea.

Just like in the months preceeding the crime, she has multiple plans running concurrently about what she will do when she gets out. She is lazy about planning, but makes short attempts at plans that go only so far. She has not been brought up to see something through properly and take full responsibility. She is really floundering and will get very mentally ill in prison, I believe.

:star:

I suppose Casey is wondering when the prison beauty shop is going to call her to come for her appointment to get her Brazillian done, her nails and hair, etc. The Scotch Tape didn't work so well.

I would love to know how and what people who are criminals "think". There are criminals who aren't mentally ill, and there are the mentally ill who commit crimes. Don't scientists keep the brains of people like that, in order to research? I believe that would involve legal issues and moral issues, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen