All Things Britney Spears Part 1

From the link above... "I'd say she plays mama real well... She's a very good mother."

Plays mama? That annoys me as much as when a father is taking care of his own kids says "I'm babysitting my kids"

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3549643

How is Kevin scoring appearances on MAJOR t.v. shows?!?!? Who is his agent? Whoever it is, he better hang onto him/her. This blows my mind, that this no-talent, loser is going to be on Entourage. Hopefully, the guys will make fun of him, but it will still probably give him enough cred to get the big head.

OneLostGrl said:
From the link above... "I'd say she plays mama real well... She's a very good mother."

Plays mama? That annoys me as much as when a father is taking care of his own kids says "I'm babysitting my kids"
"Plays Mama" is how white trash talks here in the south. :doh: He is the poster boy for white trash. :sick:

The bad blood between Britney Spears and her mother has turned physical.

The troubled pop princess and Lynne Spears had a “shocking slapfest” in mid-June that “left Lynne shaken and Britney more determined than ever to cut her mother out of her life for good,” according to Star magazine.

The trouble reportedly began when Lynne Spears stopped by her daughter’s house with an invitation on the weekend of June 15. “Lynne barged into the house and insisted on taking the kids out to spend some private time with them,” an insider told the tab. “She didn’t ask or suggest, she demanded!” says the insider. “Then she began denigrating Britney’s mothering skills and losing her temper at the same time!”
more at link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19512570/

This is a sad situation. It helps me understand why Britney has acted out. Her mom is pathetic.

I think Britney is the pathetic one. K-fed is looking more like the responsible parent between them. I think Lynne is just looking out for her grandkids since mom is whacked. Brit's behavior since she has given birth to the second child has been less than desireable.

The whole situation is incredibly sad. I hope Brit's little sis Jamie Lynn will move away from being like her sister and turn out differently. I feel the most sorry for those little boys. God help them.

Why don't we see photos of Brit's 2nd baby? is he ok? Sean Preston was always all over the place for his first year and I have not seen 1 photo of the new baby...What gives? Kathleen

i've read she planned the first one and the second one was an oops!

IMO, it's way past time for Britney to stop rebelling against her mother and everyone else. I understand if she is tired of people telling her what to do but I also think she wanted to be an entertainer and managers, publicists and music industry reps go with the territory. They need to protect their investment (or clients) so if she doesn't like it, she needs to find something else to do. Her mother may have been hard on her, but I've never felt that Lynne forced Britney into anything that she didn't want for herself. Britney was very driven as a child and IMO, Lynne only helped Britney achieve what Britney wanted.

Britney is a mother now and needs to grow up. If she wanted to rebel and live a partying lifestyle she shouldn't have had children. But she doesn't see her mother as trying to help or be someone stable for her kids, she sees her as someone who is interfering with HER property (kids).

JMO

The MSNBC articles says there was a slapfest, but then didn't report at all about who slapped who. Sounds like a typical argument over grandkids between mother and daughter. I doubt if either one of them is unfit to be around the kids.

The MSNBC articles says there was a slapfest, but then didn't report at all about who slapped who. Sounds like a typical argument over grandkids between mother and daughter. I doubt if either one of them is unfit to be around the kids.
Yeah....I don't either. I think she can get it together.

I would never in a million years, slap my mother, and I'm pretty certain she would never slap me.

This is a sad situation. It helps me understand why Britney has acted out. Her mom is pathetic.

I agree. The children are Brittany's sons, not her mother's. Ditto for the home.

However, Brittany is no prize as a mother either. I feel so sorry for those boys.

Typical? :eek: :eek:

In what kind of family? I assume you mean an abusive one.

I would never in a million years, slap my mother, and I'm pretty certain she would never slap me.

I have to agree, my parents wore my butt out with a belt but I was never slapped and/or hit in the face, nor would I ever attempt to slap my mom...my dad would have KILLED me.
Anyway...I have a sorry family home life and hate to see anyone else going thru the same...hope Brit & Lynne can work it out...it hurts like h*ll when you have no family standing behind you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithstarr
Back