GUILTY SC - Nicole Goodlett, 28, Spartanburg, 20 Feb 2014 *Arrest*

This address is 10 minutes from my house. This is not far from a busy highway and it's 10 minutes from downtown. It's not a secluded area. There is a large creek area with a small "falls" that she could walk to in a few minutes. I would help search if there was a search going on!

Only a few weeks from the 3 yr mark of Evelyn Shelton's disappearance. Pretty, petite ladies going missing seems to be a Spartanburg theme. :/

This address is 10 minutes from my house. This is not far from a busy highway and it's 10 minutes from downtown. It's not a secluded area. There is a large creek area with a small "falls" that she could walk to in a few minutes. I would help search if there was a search going on!

Hi Sophie,

Are you talking about the creek at the end of Craig Kropf drive? Also, is that Lil Cricket still there? Maybe she hitched a ride?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only a few weeks from the 3 yr mark of Evelyn Shelton's disappearance. Pretty, petite ladies going missing seems to be a Spartanburg theme. :/

Parts of Spartanburg can be very dangerous. I hope she is just hanging low out of her own wishes right now.

Glad to see you on the case Jersey*Girl

Hi Sophie,

Are you talking about the creek at the end of Craig Kropf drive? Also, is that Lil Cricket still there? Maybe she hitched a ride?

That one is in Wellford. My thought was this is in Spartanburg, off Hwy 9. If it's not, I have been confused on this all along.

Bumping this for Nicole...remember...

Nothing has been in the news on this. Kenneth Chad Lowe and Evelyn Shelton are also missing from my town and we hear nothing. NC SC Lostnmissing has a FB page, but no updates.

Berkeley Co. deputies searching for missing woman from Upstate

BERKELEY COUNTY, SC (WCSC) -
Deputies in Berkeley County say they are searching for an Upstate woman they believe may have been the victim of foul play in or near Berkeley County, and say her boyfriend is a person of interest in the investigation.

http://www.live5news.com/story/2566...ties-searching-for-missing-woman-from-upstate

3866453_G.jpg

My daughter called me to ask if there were any updates on this lady.
She saw it on facebook.
She has children, a five year old and twins.
I will see if I can find any new news links to bring over.

ETA; I see everyone is right on it today!

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back