GUILTY SC - Nicole Goodlett, 28, Spartanburg, 20 Feb 2014 *Arrest*

Last paragraph from the statement of Nicole's parents:

Lastly, today, our entire family is asking South Carolina to please help us find our daughter, Nicole Goodlett, so we can bring her home.
Thank you all.

Anyone with information should call the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office at (843) 719-4412, the Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office at (864) 596-2222, or Crime Stoppers at (843) 554-1111.

I live in SC, local to Nicole's Loblolly Drive residence, and about 3 hours from the POI's possible location in Berkeley County. Her parent's plea to SC has touched my heart, and I will do whatever I can to help find her.

For the Goodlett's full statement, please see the link below:

Missing woman's family: We strongly believe she was taken by force
Posted: Jun 02, 2014 12:13 PM EDT
Updated: Jun 02, 2014 1:46 PM EDT

http://www.wlox.com/story/25669973/missing-womans-family-we-strongly-believe-she-was-taken-by-force

Livestream link for WCBD News 2, (Charleston, SC):

http://www.counton2.com/category/259339/news-2-livestream

ETA: They discussed Nicole's case at the top of the 5pm newscast (link above), there was a brief snippet from parents' presser. I'm not good at transcription, so I can't state word for word what was said, but what jumped out at me is: Nicole's twins were dropped off at the POI's parent's home in Berkeley County, and the twins are now in DSS custody. The older child is living with Nicole's parents in Texas. Also, it was stated that Nicole's FB page was updated on April 5th...almost a month after she was reported missing. That's all I can remember for now, will listen again later if the video is archived.

I saw this on the local news today. This is the first I have seen for a while. I'm glad her parents are asking for help and I hope they get answers.

I saw this on the local news today. This is the first I have seen for a while. I'm glad her parents are asking for help and I hope they get answers.

Me too, sophiebelle. I was so happy to hear about these updates today! I was beginning to wonder if Spartanburg County had given up, but according to the presser, they've been searching (with assistance of Berkeley County) and they haven't disclosed anything because they don't want to jeopardize the investigation. I hope they find Nicole. The thought of her 9-month old twins in DSS and the older son praying for his mama....just breaks my heart!

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/25669632/deputies-missing-spartanburg-mom-may-be-victim-of-foul-play

According to an incident report dated March 26, the sheriff's office executed a search warrant at a home on Graymouth Drive in Spartanburg where deputies said Howard was acting "extremely nervous" and "agitated."

When deputies arrived at the home, a man later identified as Howard was approached by officer serving the warrant and asked to stop, but he went under a partially opened garage door, according to the incident report. Deputies said no more than 15 seconds passed before Howard came to the front door and was in a hurry to leave the house.

According to the incident report, he was patted down and taken into custody for "interfering with a service process." Deputies said they later found a phone similar to the one they were searching for hidden in his crotch area.

Thanks OkieGranny! Will need to look that up when I get home...not familiar with Graymouth Drive, but then I wasn't familiar with the Loblolly Drive address either until I looked it up and saw that it's not too far from me. I live here, but I'm not a native, and I rarely travel out of my work-home-shopping cirlce. IIRC earlier, there was dispute about which Loblolly Drive they were referring too, the one I am aware of is off, Highway 9 (closer to me, but apparently there's a Loblolly Drive in Wellford, SC...which is still in Spartanburg County, but on the other side of the county ?? Not sure, again, not a Spartanburg native, and I rarely visit either area, will need to research that too).

Was just about to post another news link, so I'll add it here:

Nicole's parents also filed a missing report in Greenville County (next county over from me, closer to Wellford Loblolly address IF that's the Loblolly Drive they're referring to):

Nicole Goodlett's parents first reported her missing to Spartanburg County deputies back in March.

Her parents said they also filed a missing person report in Greenville County, since she was last seen by her brother in Simpsonville.

Deputies seeking information about Upstate missing mother
Nicole Goodlett disappeared over the holidays

UPDATED 5:56 PM EDT Jun 02, 2014

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/man-sought-in-connection-with-missing-woman/26287804#ixzz33WYYwEUF

Thanks OkieGranny! Will need to look that up when I get home...not familiar with Graymouth Drive, but then I wasn't familiar with the Loblolly Drive address either until I looked it up and saw that it's not too far from me. I live here, but I'm not a native, and I rarely travel out of my work-home-shopping cirlce. IIRC earlier, there was dispute about which Loblolly Drive they were referring too, the one I am aware of is off, Highway 9 (closer to me, but apparently there's a Loblolly Drive in Wellford, SC...which is still in Spartanburg County, but on the other side of the county ?? Not sure, again, not a Spartanburg native, and I rarely visit either area, will need to research that too).

Nicole's parents also filed a missing report in Greenville County (next county over from me, closer to Wellford Loblolly address IF that's the Loblolly Drive they're referring to):

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/man-sought-in-connection-with-missing-woman/26287804#ixzz33WYYwEUF

Seems they are also trying to relocate the POI bf too!?

Seems they are also trying to relocate the POI bf too!?

IKR, Sunshine95? IDK what to think at this point. According to the article, her brother last saw her in Simpsonville (Greenville County)...was JJH (the POI) with her? According to the same article, he (POI) was the last person to be seen with Goodlett. Not sure at this point. But then, her twin babies were taken to POI's parent's home in Berkeley County (about 2.5-3 hours away)...WHO took them there? JJH and Nicole or just JJH?! I understand why LE is tight-lipped, but without knowing what they know it's hard to say. Was Nicole last seen here at her residence (Spartanburg County) or in Greenville County (by her brother) or in Berkeley County (with the POI when they dropped the twins off)? From what I took from today's articles, they think she met foul play in Berkeley County. Did she go there willingly with him? Was she with him when the twins were taken to his parents? Why did DSS take the twins from his parents? So many questions...I pray they find out what happened to Nicole and that the responsible party(ies) are held liable.

When I'm not exhausted, I need to think about a timeline on this. It all seems chopped up or disconnected.

When I'm not exhausted, I need to think about a timeline on this. It all seems chopped up or disconnected.

Same here, sophiebelle. I was planning to do some research after dinner, but I'm so exhausted, can barely keep my eyes open. Plus, I need to get up earlier than usual for a meeting (ugh!)...any research that I might be able to do tonight would be totally useless in my current state of mind, lol.

:eek:fftobed: Goodnight, All.

:tyou: OkeGranny for the link and Cinnamon as well. This case completely breaks my heart when I think about the children, waiting for their Mommy :tears:

It's WSers like you and the others who continue to :sleuth: and post that keep my faith in humanity alive. :heartluv:

#FindNicole
:candle:
:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her case is featured on NG tonight. She could speak German and when her mom texted her in German the response was unrecognizable. I guess a bunch of words, symbols, etc that made no sense. So they knew it was not Nicole texting them back.

Her case is featured on NG tonight. She could speak German and when her mom texted her in German the response was unrecognizable. I guess a bunch of words, symbols, etc that made no sense. So they knew it was not Nicole texting them back.

Just heard about the case tonight. Wow, how sad. We just keep hearing more and more cases where these beautiful women go missing and their partners have sketchy stories. I'm very concerned that JH ran from the police when the warrant was served and her cell phone was found in his possession. Her brother said the text their mother received sounded like something someone would've found on the internet, and not the format Nicole would've used... Sounds like foul play to me... I pray she's safe and comes home to her babies, but I'm very concerned... Hopefully more information will be released, it definitely sounds like her family's going to be a great advocate for her and is going to do whatever it takes to find her. I see there's some locals posting here, any info you hear please let us know... Thanks :smile:

All jmo.

This poor sweet little one is breaking my heart!

Not a day goes by without her son praying to God to bring his mother back home.

<snip>

We need your communities' help to find our daughter. The last thing Nicole's son asked us to do was to ask the police to tell his mother where he was so she could come pick him up and take him and his little sisters home.

:(

From the transcript above...

GRACE: Everybody, take a look at this picture. This is Nichole, Nicky, Burgess

No, it's not. Glad I'm not the only one getting mixed up about the many missing Nicoles.

From the transcript above...

GRACE: Everybody, take a look at this picture. This is Nichole, Nicky, Burgess

No, it's not. Glad I'm not the only one getting mixed up about the many missing Nicoles.

I was confused by that too, DayLea. I rarely watch NG, so I didn't see the show last night. I didn't read the entire transcript, only the part about Nicole Goodlett. Glancing back through the transcript now, it looks like NG was discussing both Nicoles during that show...so, yes, probably just a mix-up in the pictures and/or names, imo.

Was the picture of Nicole Burgess actually shown during the Nicole Goodlett story or did NG just say the wrong name?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back