GUILTY SC - Nicole Goodlett, 28, Spartanburg, 20 Feb 2014 *Arrest*

I was confused by that too, DayLea. I rarely watch NG, so I didn't see the show last night. I didn't read the entire transcript, only the part about Nicole Goodlett. Glancing back through the transcript now, it looks like NG was discussing both Nicoles during that show...so, yes, probably just a mix-up in the pictures and/or names, imo.

Was the picture of Nicole Burgess actually shown during the Nicole Goodlett story or did NG just say the wrong name?

I was wondering the same thing. I don't watch Nancy Grace. I'm hoping they got it right and it's just a transcript error.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't watch Nancy Grace. I'm hoping they got it right and it's just a transcript error.

She got the pictures and names mixed up a few times, but overall, you could tell what she was talking about. Sherriff Wright did a good job, but as usual, NG wanted to talk more that she listens.

Missing in America: Nicole Goodlett

goodlett_bd828ae60f253b84e4254ccdc916cee6.nbcnews-ux-720-800.jpg

Local authorities are asking for the public’s help as they attempt to track down Nicole Goodlett, who was first reported missing on March 12, 2014 by her parents in Spartanburg, SC.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-nicole-goodlett-n126726

Here's a preliminary timeline, linked to sources. I still need to take a spin through Nicole's and JH's social media and see what turns up, but hope this helps:

May 2008: JH was arrested for domestic violence

Christmas 2013: Nicole's brother was the last family member to see Nicole, in Simpsonville, SC

Feb 20, 2014: Nicole was last seen at her home at 160 Loblolly Drive in Spartanburg County

Mar 12: Nicole was reported missing by her parents

Mar 20: Nicole's parents released a statement asking for helpsims with the search for Ncole

Mar 26: LE served a search warrant at a home on Graymouth Drive in Spartanburg, JH was arrested for "interfering with a service process"

Mar 28: JH bonded out of jail

Apr 5: Nicole's profile photo was changed on her Facebook account

Jun 2: LE held a press conference to discuss the investigation into Nicole's whereabouts, said she may be a victim of foul play in or around Berkeley County

Jun 2: LE named JH a POI in Nicole's disappearance, said he was the last person to be seen with her and they wanted to speak to him

Jun 2: Nicole's parents released a statement and said they had been getting texts from her cellphone and messages from her Facebook account, but doubted the messages were from Nicole

Jun 3: LE revealed in an interview on the Nancy Grace show that they had found Nicole's cell phone on JH while serving the search warrant on March 28

ETA: Ugh, never mind about their social media; it's pretty useless. I'll try court records.

And not much on court records either, just JH's 2008 DV arrest. Checked all the counties around Spartanburg plus Berkeley and Dorchester, and nada.

I'm following NB's case on websleuths. She's from the Nashville TN area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This profile is JH's most recent one:

https://www.facebook.com/howard.jerald

So a dude charged with domestic abuse is doling out relationship/self-improvement advice for women? *how unexpected*

Gee--I wonder why he didn't give his valuable advice in German?! (My tongue- in-cheek) I'm guessing that Nicole's mother's native tongue is German and most likely Nicole learned fluent German. Sounds like POI JH tried to wing it with the language.

Black and missing in America: Where is the coverage?

Jerald Howard, Goodlett’s boyfriend, has been identified as a person of interest in the case. Howard dropped their twin girls at his parents’ home after she went missing and has been back and forth since. No charges against him have been filed, but they would like to speak with him about the case. The twins are now in the Department of Social Services’ custody, while her 5-year-old son is with Goodlett’s parents.

http://thegrio.com/2014/06/12/black-missing-america/

Are there any organized searches planned? And have they narrowed the timeline to a possible date of her disappearance? It seems like there's a lot of gaps in time unaccounted for, hopefully the investigators are filling those in so they can come up with possible search locations... I'm sure that's a huge priority for them, but has anything been reported on it??? TIA...

All jmo.

This is local to me and I'm always looking for new info. There's been nothing and I don't even understand when or where etc. I wondered if this man's parents asked him why he brought the children to them, and if they knew Nicole was missing. I wonder why 2 children were sent to Child Services and one is with her parents. I could never figure out if all 3 are his children are just the twins. The things I read just keep repeating.

Hey, formerjerseygirl! Thanks for the link, was it just the article, or was it on the TV newscast too? Storming on my side of town, power keeps going off :frown: so I missed the local news.

It was on at the beginning of the newscast! Storming here too but happily still have power. I didn't know about his Clemson connection. Perhaps more can be sleuthed from that direction!?

It was on at the beginning of the newscast! Storming here too but happily still have power. I didn't know about his Clemson connection. Perhaps more can be sleuthed from that direction!?

BBM. That's awesome! Maybe they'll show it again on the 11PM news. The Clemson connection, good idea...former classmates, teammates, instructors, etc., wonder what they have to say about him?

I'm sure he's aware that LE is looking for him...if he has nothing to hide, why doesn't he talk to them? JMO. Seems like he would want to help find the mother of his twin girls, IMO. Maybe he's lawyered up and being advised not to talk to LE. Anyway, I hope they keep Nicole's picture in the news here in the Upstate and in the Lowcountry.

I would love to know his response to why he had the children and when he saw her last. Is he not talking at all? I can't make sense of this case.

Is 1407289453 a booking number?

'Novels' of person of interest in missing woman’s case raise suspicion; Nature of novels raises concern over possible involvement in disappearance

Nicole-Goodlett-blurb-jpg.jpg

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/novels-of...s-case-raise-suspicion/26476868#ixzz34xUKriSa

In the comments section, someone says the number at the base of NG's photo is her SC driver's license number. And, there's a poultry-poster (lol) from 5 days ago who indicates where to look (presumably for NG). ETA: I'm now thinking they could be making a reference to Clemson's coach (not related).

1407289453 is the case #. Also, the Graymouth Dr. address is not the house they lived in together it's actually Jerald's soon to be ex-wife's house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buybuyavto
Back