LA - Javion Brown, 2 mos, found dead in field, Zachary, 10 April 2012 *Insanity*

The house is not really in a neighborhood. It's on some land. There are neighbors but not a subdivision.
It's a crazy situation.

He wanted to open a church in it. He had upside down crosses in front of it.

This family has a history of mental illness, drug problems, and fraud.
It's unreal.

I wonder if the house had utilities? Because I assumed it was abandoned. I pass it all the time.

A couple of us had noticed a white car parked BEHIND the house a few times.

I'm confused... the articles linked upthread are about a man named 'Brown' in his 60's. The father arrested is named 'Hicks'.

Ok, so they were living in the boarded up house.
They were living in what we, in Zachary, refer to as the "blackbird" house. I can not believe that! I thought that house was abandoned a while back.

Y'all. This house has been the talk of the town for years. The man that lived there was completely off his rocker.

He is the father of the Baby's father.

Thank you, that makes more sense to me now. :)

I'm confused... the articles linked upthread are about a man named 'Brown' in his 60's. The father arrested is named 'Hicks'.

Hicks is LE. Casey Hicks with EBRSO (East Baton Rouge SO)

The father of the Baby is named Willie Brown.

Why was a baby allowed to stay with that family ? Wasn't it already shown they were crazy loons?

Why was a baby allowed to stay with that family ? Wasn't it already shown they were crazy loons?

I know the grandfather is crazy.

I'm not sure what was known about the father and mother before this happened.

The tax notice is in Willie and his wife's names but it is mailed to a residence in Boulder CO.

Weird.

I know. It seems to have changed to 2nd. Not sure why.

My heart is broken over this case. To think I was SO CLOSE and could do nothing to prevent it.

That poor baby.

:(

The tax notice is in Willie and his wife's names but it is mailed to a residence in Boulder CO.

Weird.

To add to this...

When I did a reverse search of the CO address, it gave me names of the residents.
They have Louisiana ties.

Not sure how that couple is mixed into this family from Zachary. But they are receiving the tax bills on the house.

I know. It seems to have changed to 2nd. Not sure why.

My heart is broken over this case. To think I was SO CLOSE and could do nothing to prevent it.

That poor baby.

:(

Maybe dropped a degree because of mother's mental state? If she was found "incapacitated" that could imply some sort mental break, perhaps because of whatever happened during the dispute.

I know the grandfather is crazy.

I'm not sure what was known about the father and mother before this happened.

I think just the fact that they took up residence in that house says a lot. Wow, this is like some Manson family creepiness. Imagine your daughter's name spray painted all over some crazy guy's house. This is definitely movie of the week material.

Maybe dropped a degree because of mother's mental state? If she was found "incapacitated" that could imply some sort mental break, perhaps because of whatever happened during the dispute.

Yeah that makes sense.

I think just the fact that they took up residence in that house says a lot. Wow, this is like some Manson family creepiness. Imagine your daughter's name spray painted all over some crazy guy's house. This is definitely movie of the week material.

Yeah.

I don't know if anybody knew they were living there.

I'd like to know if the house had utility service. Because an inspection would have had to be done to get them turned on in an abandoned house.

I'm sure I can find out.
Small town. :)

I was just talking to a couple of friends Sunday night about the white car that a few people had noticed parked behind the house recently.

The car being parked behind the house tells me they did not want people to know they were there.

The wafb link had been updated...

EBRSO responded to the scene and took the mother to the hospital where she checked in as 'Jane Doe.'

a69370fe-a543-4c71.jpg

Sabrina Maiden, 22, 1250 E. Mount Pleasant Road, Zachary, was booked Tuesday afternoon into Parish Prison on a count of first-degree murder, Casey Rayborn Hicks said.

Physical evidence on the scene indicated the child was left in an area of shallow water, and evidence indicates that the child was alive at the time he was abandoned.

http://theadvocate.com/news/police/2534195-123/mother-booked-in-death

The article says Sabrina left the home during the domestic dispute unclothed and with the baby.
She was found later in a yard still naked, scratched up, but with no baby.

I wonder how long that baby laid there suffering before he passed.

When I say suffering, I mean Louisiana heat, sun, and mosquitoes.
He was in shallow water so he could have drowned pretty quick.

How can humans be so evil?

She is not showing up on the inmate list yet at the parish prison.

The wafb link has been updated again with the baby's full name:

Prince Javeion Deshaun Brown

Such a sweet name.

That little Prince is in the Kingdom of Heaven!
He will never suffer again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back