Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patient: Nurse, could I please have some water before I have this blood transfusion?
Nurse Cindy: You know what? YOU are draining the life out of me. Why don't you get up off your lazy butt and get your own water okay????because this isn't about you. or water. it's about Caylee. any questions?

OMG!!!! Hilarious!!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

From Help Find Caylee: Personal Assistant for George Anthony

"Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position."

So I am taking it that if there is no compensation for this "position" then they have to pay their own cell phone bill that they are using to help find Caylee. The computer stuff is also weird. "Well you can't help us since you don't know how to work Microsoft Office."

Ummm,... I think they would be happy for anyone to help them regardless of what they CAN DO FOR THEM!!!!!

And there is also one for Lee too! Oh my goodness,.. you'd think they would be happy with anyone that would help. Maybe if a certain someone would stop blaming everyone (but the actually person who IS involved with Caylee's disappearance), they would have more people willing to help! I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!

Patient: Nurse, could I please have some water before I have this blood transfusion?
Nurse Cindy: You know what? YOU are draining the life out of me. Why don't you get up off your lazy butt and get your own water okay????because this isn't about you. or water. it's about Caylee. any questions?
Thanks guys, I needed this thread. I had a good laugh reading through it. :clap:

I want to kick my tv everytime I hear the idiotic: Casey KNOWS where Caylee is & she's safe BUT she can't say anything else because then Caylee wouldn't be safe.
This is what's really been bugging me everytime I see an interview. Cindy and Casey keep saying they can't say anything for fear Caylee will be hurt. They know who has her, but they're keeping quiet for her safety. I live in Central Florida. If I get off my *advertiser censored** to look for Caylee and actually find her, should I keep it quiet or lie to the police about where I saw her because it wouldn't be safe for her if I told anybody?
How can they be so sure Caylee is safe if they're so certain telling the truth would put her in harms way?????? :waitasec:
They're driving me crazy!!! :eek:

I have been trying to figure out who this family even closely resembles in their reaction to this tragic case.

Does anyone think that Cindy and George are just so used to Caseys lies that they can't break their habit of covering for her? Didn't someone post that Casey has a juvenile record? George certainly made an understatement when he said Casey had issues.
I think now would be an appropriate time to back off babying her and let her stew in her own brew. I wonder what she would do if she had no communication with her family?

Just doing a specu-rant.

OME

Thanks guys, I needed this thread. I had a good laugh reading through it. :clap:

This is what's really been bugging me everytime I see an interview. Cindy and Casey keep saying they can't say anything for fear Caylee will be hurt. They know who has her, but they're keeping quiet for her safety. I live in Central Florida. If I get off my *advertiser censored** to look for Caylee and actually find her, should I keep it quiet or lie to the police about where I saw her because it wouldn't be safe for her if I told anybody?
How can they be so sure Caylee is safe if they're so certain telling the truth would put her in harms way?????? :waitasec:

If you find her, I think you should keep her.

OME

If I get off my *advertiser censored** to look for Caylee and actually find her, should I keep it quiet or lie to the police about where I saw her because it wouldn't be safe for her if I told anybody?

It just doesn't make ANY sense, does it?

She's safe ONLY if nobody goes looking for her...

Gee Casey is sure a hero for NOT telling anyone where Caylee is just to insure her safety, isn't she?

Not every mother is 'brave' & so unselfish like that. :rolleyes:

"Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position."

So I am taking it that if there is no compensation for this "position" then they have to pay their own cell phone bill that they are using to help find Caylee. The computer stuff is also weird. "Well you can't help us since you don't know how to work Microsoft Office."

Ummm,... I think they would be happy for anyone to help them regardless of what they CAN DO FOR THEM!!!!!

And there is also one for Lee too! Oh my goodness,.. you'd think they would be happy with anyone that would help. Maybe if a certain someone would stop blaming everyone (but the actually person who IS involved with Caylee's disappearance), they would have more people willing to help! I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!

ARE YOU FOR REALZ?

what do they need personal assistants for all their tv appearances? my god i bet they are waiting to be approached for a reality show.

you know i can't believe there is a small vulnerable child hidden under all this crap. this family is thoroughly enjoying their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of A CHILD THAT IS PROBABLY DECEASED!

or maybe they cooked this up to become famous. oooh, bite my tongue that was harsh. :eek:

well, they have no one to blame but themselves. i have read SO many cases on this board of children that have gone missing and all the moms and dads have handled this with such grace and professionalism. they are selfless and even doing things for OTHER children even though their own babies are missing (won't name names). all these people can do is think of ME ME ME. it's SICK i tell you! SICK!

/rant off

I know I'm not the only one who thought of this when reading the "JOB description" for the Anthony's..

...able to lift 50 lbs.
...little to no supervision
...cellphone and car

unfortunately it sounds like they want someone to transport the body - but I kid.. . how weird...how horrible...how grandiose their thinking and how self serving...they are so messed up ...SO

This family of Casey's act like this whole entire disgusting thing is some twisted mind game and manipulations that they must have always carried out with Casey. My real rant would involve lots of cussing, insults, and name calling. It's all about Casey to them, that's obvious. Where is the loyalty and justice for Caylee, a helpless innocent toddler!!!

I think someone from Florida SHOULD QUIT their job and go work FOR NO MONEY for the Anthony's. Be at their beck and call for 24 hours a day,.. lmao
You've got to be kidding me,.. if there wasn't a beautiful child missing this would be hysterical,..... I mean everythign about this case is pure and utter chaos, and laughable, except for poor little Caylee. I just don't get it

I saw the "myspace job listing" thing and had to laugh. Do they have any idea how many crazies are going to come out of the woodwork to apply????

LOL what a stupid idea

I haven't heard George or Lee talk a whole lot... but every time Cindy opens her mouth I want to slap her. She is so smug, and she has such an attitude. It's sick!!!! It's no wonder Casey is so screwed in the head. She outright refuses to answer questions. She yells at and insults anyone that is interviewing her... or the general public who is watching her on tv. She is MEAN, COLD, and..... ARGH!

I think that Casey can be one cruel little girl. That she had the guts to tell her grieving and worried family that she felt that Caylee would be home this weekend for her birthday is just the absolute worst cruelty I have heard in a long time. :furious:
This family obviously has issues. And I think that many of them were manifest even before poor Caylee went missing. But, if I had found that my grandchild was missing and was assumed by so many to be dead, my daughter was the only POI in the case,that her car smelled of decomp, she lied at every turn whenever LE asked about the child, every time I stepped outside there was a microphone shoved in my face and I had to act like I thought she was alive to keep from throwing myself off a cliff ,I know that I would probably be bonkers myself. I feel for them.
Having said that,They are also mindblowingly aggravating with all the " I believe Casey when she says that Caylee is OK" or "she led them to the right apt building but the wrong apt because she was afraid that Caylee would be hurt, she is giving us clues". :waitasec: :eek: :confused: They are not doing anyone even Casey any good by saying they could possibly believe that crap. Why don't they just scream at her to CUT THE CRAP and tell us where that helpless innocent baby is! NOW! Why coddle her? We need answers and we need them yesterday. It breaks my heart to think of her, out there alone, so little, so trusting and betrayed by the one person she should have been able to count on to protect her from anything, everything. I know :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead
Thanks for giving me a place to get that off my chest.

I hope that it turns out that I , and many others, are wrong about Casey and this entire case. I wish with all my heart that little Caylee will be returned home well and safe. I pray this many times daily. I want to be wrong , I want to be so very wrong.

I know I'm not the only one who thought of this when reading the "JOB description" for the Anthony's..

...able to lift 50 lbs.
...little to no supervision
...cellphone and car

unfortunately it sounds like they want someone to transport the body - but I kid.. . how weird...how horrible...how grandiose their thinking and how self serving...they are so messed up ...SO

That's what I thought for a second too.

I can't believe the crapola about the teddy bears. Buy some effing FEBREEZE and then donate them to a shelter for abused women and families, or a children's cancer hospital or something.

I think that Casey can be one cruel little girl. That she had the guts to tell her grieving and worried family that she felt that Caylee would be home this weekend for her birthday is just the absolute worst cruelty I have heard in a long time. :furious:
This family obviously has issues. And I think that many of them were manifest even before poor Caylee went missing. But, if I had found that my grandchild was missing and was assumed by so many to be dead, my daughter was the only POI in the case,that her car smelled of decomp, she lied at every turn whenever LE asked about the child, every time I stepped outside there was a microphone shoved in my face and I had to act like I thought she was alive to keep from throwing myself off a cliff ,I know that I would probably be bonkers myself. I feel for them.
Having said that,They are also mindblowingly aggravating with all the " I believe Casey when she says that Caylee is OK" or "she led them to the right apt building but the wrong apt because she was afraid that Caylee would be hurt, she is giving us clues". :waitasec: :eek: :confused: They are not doing anyone even Casey any good by saying they could possibly believe that crap. Why don't they just scream at her to CUT THE CRAP and tell us where that helpless innocent baby is! NOW! Why coddle her? We need answers and we need them yesterday. It breaks my heart to think of her, out there alone, so little, so trusting and betrayed by the one person she should have been able to count on to protect her from anything, everything. I know :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead
Thanks for giving me a place to get that off my chest.

I hope that it turns out that I , and many others, are wrong about Casey and this entire case. I wish with all my heart that little Caylee will be returned home well and safe. I pray this many times daily. I want to be wrong , I want to be so very wrong.

AMEN !:clap::clap:

Um, I hate Casey Anthony.

That's all.

e
Having said that,They are also mindblowingly aggravating with all the " I believe Casey when she says that Caylee is OK" or "she led them to the right apt building but the wrong apt because she was afraid that Caylee would be hurt, she is giving us clues" :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead
I agree. it seems like they think they are in a movie or are playing Clue or something.

Also, kinda O/T but that beating a dead horse blinkie is the best blinkie ever. LOL

Hmph... yet again, us Mac users get discriminated against! :nono:

The lifting 50# knocks me out. The volunteer, no pay position sounds kind of demanding. on call? I dont think so!

This is bound to be a fun thread. What's really driving me nuts is how everytime the camera is on Cindy, she lashes out at the media and public. Now I can understand she's frustrated, stressed, tired, etc. But if you want people to help, why carry on and swear at them? She just doesn't come across as a very nice person... at all.

Totally, agree--- her anger is truly 'misplaced'---

complete denial of the demon she gave birth to--IMO:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members