FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam, try to get pics of the property line between the burned out house and the house with the camper, look for missing boards where a kid might go through or something or a gate?

We were told LE spent days in the house and just a few minutes in the bathroom at the park.

Maybe there was evidence such as a book bag, hat, etc.. placed up in the ceiling tiles of the restroom...hey cam - while you're strolling, would you mind checking the ceiling in the bathrooms at the OPAA? See if they're tiles that can be pushed up? Is that "doable" you think?

Look how many faces Ted Bundy had....gain weight, lose weight, facial hair , clean shave, messie hair to good haircut, from suits to T shirts and jeans........seems criminals can change looks like camilions.

Little Somer left school with the other kids, there seems to have been such a very short period of time for the abduction and hiding her away - to me it looks like this discussion has honed in to several very key theories. Has anyone heard or read a clear statement on her bookbag? Was it found at the landfill? In the park? or elsewhere? Knowing it's whereabouts would go a long way in determining the crime scene. On the one had I think the killer would be so busy doing the evil deed that the bookcase may have been overlooked. On the other hand, if it went into the trash/dumpster/whatever with her, it should have been relatively near her body. Any information on this?

Soot on Somer. I told you she was in the house!

A 7 year old girl likely wouldn't even notice new windows and roof. New stuff done inside she would notice. "Nice job on the renovations!"

I hope you are correct - it will be easier to solve this. But soot could come from being in a vehicle or other building that contains soot - chimney, furnace work, etc. If you've ever changed even your hot water tank pipes, they are often filled with soot - so it doesn't have to be this house, only. But again, I hope they could start narrowing and focusing.

I am thankful that someone (the dad) at least is giving us something to go on. Poor Somer had so many men in her life in her short time ... the comment about she was a hugger always bothers me.

This may sound dumb, but if the house has been gutten down to the studs, would there still be soot in it?
\

I could not agree more!!! You don't put new windows in a house (1080 Gano has new windows) if there is still soot everywhere. Puzzling???

NO, they were set up at the Orange Park High School, I think is where it was, on the first night....this is what I am saying....that dumpster could have been checked while others were out searching, and when the coast was clear, if someone lived RIGHT THERE in plain view...they could have snuck over there and put her body in that dumpster......they cold have even been actively involved in the search, just waiting for the right time....Trash man came early the next morn....then the command ctr was moved to the ball park.....
I keep seeing in all these missing persons they bring search dogs to trace thier scent.Maybe they traced her scent to the dumpster or something.I am wondering why they just don't always bring cadaver dogs too after the search dogs instead of waiting.

I'm in education and a seven year old would not use the word "renovations". JMO

Hi there , have you ever heard of an indigo child? Is this new world language for a gifted or a child with ADD? I would value your input. Thank you

The night that Somer went missing I did have a dream and I think it may have to do with her. I went to my grandson's school to meet him for lunch. He was not in his classroom so I waited for him there and when he got there his left arm was wet. He was wearing a light blue button down shirt more like a work or uniform shirt than a dress shirt. Then I realized that it was wet with blood, the whole front of the arm. He told me not to worry that it was just a small cut and I looked and it was. We left the school then and walked to get lunch, which was specifically meatball sandwiches, and go home. We thought about going to a dr or hospital but decided just to go home. So I had a terrible feeling of dread when I woke up and then I went online I read about Somer missing. I will just say that I do not walk my gs home or meet him for lunch and he does not wear shirts like that to school. So I think this has to do with Somer, not that it will help any. I am hearing about LE re: scratches on hands, arms and someone asked us to post dreams early this morning and sorry I forgot who it was, so I am posting this. I hate dreaming about blood and very rarely do.

NO, they were set up at the Orange Park High School, I think is where it was, on the first night....this is what I am saying....that dumpster could have been checked while others were out searching, and when the coast was clear, if someone lived RIGHT THERE in plain view...they could have snuck over there and put her body in that dumpster......they cold have even been actively involved in the search, just waiting for the right time....Trash man came early the next morn....then the command ctr was moved to the ball park.....
Or he could have volunteered to do the park since he would have said he was so familiar with it. Maybe. Don't forget we cannot 100% w/certainty, without doubt, rule out someone in LE, or an LE wanna-be, or someone on the fringes. I'm sure they called out for reinforcements...
And no, I'm not anti-LE. Neither, though, do I think they're perfect.

\

I could not agree more!!! You don't put new windows in a house (1080 Gano has new windows) if there is still soot everywhere. Puzzling???

True, I am wondering if tools or equipment or even an area where soot remains from the renovation. Anyone know of any other homes that have burned recently? Did the contractors renovate more burned out homes or just that one? MOO

\

Windows could be put in right away after the major gutting. There could still be partialy charred 2x4s and floor joices which you would seal and cover and then use a sealer again.

"THIS TIME IT WAS DIFFERENT"........mom said..always bothered me..........

dang....I even had a pic of that dumpster at the park...but it was taken on the day that my boys messed with my camera....so I lost it.....I need to go back...any other pics we want....I know we want to know if the camper fence has a lock on it, other than that, what do we want??

Cam, can you get a pic of the for sale sign in that camper, zoomed...

Thx for all you do!

SG

Cam- see if you can snoop around 1731 horton - O'Cain. TIA

Several years back I had a house fire with heavy smoke (soot). They took it down to the studs and then sprayed it with a sealing chemical (something like Kiltz) to seal in the smokey smell. Windows and such went in after that spraying .... for what it is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle