The phone number jotted on the back of the sheet of stickers

Isn't 3-11 one of the dates that Casey was searching the computer looking up chloroform, neck breaking, and shovels??? :eek:

3-11 would be a standard 'evening' shift in many fields like nursing, LE, manufacturing companies, etc.

3-11 shift for home inspections? I would think that a company that does home inspections would be a 7-4 or 8-5 during daylight hours.

So, 3-11 as a date or a work shift? Either one is a good thought. I would love to see someone pinpoint any interaction with this person to a specific timeframe. Since the writing is in the red ink like the journal entry, it would seem that KC uses red pens quite often. Do nurses usually use red ink pens to make notes or something, like teachers do? CA could have a bunch of them around the house if this is the case and KC may have access to quite a few.

OMG, I am so glad someone did this. I saw it in the doc dump thread and went back to find it and couldnt. Ive been gone off and on all day and its been bugging the cr@p out of me!

Do the dates 3-11 coordinate with AH moving into the house with Casey? Perhaps, phoning a house inspector would be enough to keep Amy buying Casey's broken story for the moment.

Checked out on the net in a people search engine and found home inspection, labor unions, and yacht brokers as possible business affiliations associated with that particular Rick S.

ETA: Seems posters on other forums are also digging up info on this guy. If he is an innocent bystander in this, he is going to be hating life.

Home inspection? I remember KC telling friends she might be moving to winter park and had arranged to look at a place there.

ETA: Here's one mention of it in her IM with Iassen from July 13th

KC (11.27AM) Possibly in winter park villas
ID Wheres that?
KC I've looked at alot of places . It's off Semoran, just before university. I'm also looking at places near where my parents live. just depends
ID: Is it an apt?
KC (11.29AM) Yeah. I didnt ever want to live in an apt, but i dont know if me getting a house is the best idea...not right now.

A mention of her mom at WP:

Early to mid june:Then KC says 'great news. My mom is going to sign the house over to me. She's going to get a condo in winter park'.

Do the dates 3-11 coordinate with AH moving into the house with Casey? Perhaps, phoning a house inspector would be enough to keep Amy buying Casey's broken story for the moment.

In AH's interview, she states that the conversation about moving in the house was in May, early to mid May. She also states that KC told her that CA was going to buy a condo in Winterpark. That number is from Winterpark. Could just be a coincidence. There seem to be so many with this case! Lol! But, interesting, somewhat, none the less.

Just a reminder, Please remove ALL LAST NAMES so the thread doesn't get closed. Thanks! (Even though his name was released in the photo). We can't use anyone's last name, only initials.

Isn't 3-11 one of the dates that Casey was searching the computer looking up chloroform, neck breaking, and shovels??? :eek:

I wonder about this too - I've been googling around with the notes "BO" "9-8" and "3-11", and they also come back to another baby's murder:

Diana Nelson murder 3/11/2008 Bogalusa, LA *Babysitter, Amy Leighann Thomas, arrested and charged with ... Christopher Pell charged with her murder; trial begins 9/8/2008

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/...my-leighann-thomas-arrested-and-charged-with/

Now when you read the actual link the dates are different, but I wonder if KC wrote these down while doing the computer searches? Like the BO for Bogalusa, 9/8 for the trial date and the 3/11 for the death?

This poor guy is gonna have to hold a press confrence just to explain why his name/number is jotted down on a sticker sheet. I think LE took the picture not b/c of his information, but b/c of the heart shaped stickers. I guess I am missing any other relevance or connection to the case?

the date 3-11 is around KC's birthday, right?

Yes, I believe KC's is 3-19, isn't it?

I'm not implying this guy is a Home Inspector for sure, but someone posted last night that the A's might have had to have the home re-inspected for appraisal for remortgaging, which made some sense.

During the bond hearing, they did talk about 2nd mortgage, or similar, didn't they? Perhaps KC took a phone message for them, booking the inspector?

(Also, FWIW, I implemented software for the largest Home Inspection franchise corp in NA a few years ago, and scheduling was a big part of it. They do have many inspectors who do book appointments right up until 11:00 p.m. to accommodate client schedules. You don't need to inspect indoor apartments or condos necessarily in daylight hours. So I wouldn't necessarily get too invested in precluding the 3-11 as a time constriction.)

Timeline of searches

Fri 21st march 2.28:18pm shovel (G)
Fri 21st march 2.26:24pm neck breaking(G)
Fri 21st March 2.25:33pm 'household weapons'(G)
Fri 21st March 2.21:56pm 'household weapons' (G)
Fri 21st march 2.20:32pm 'self defence' (G)
Fri 21st march 2.16:30pm 'how to make chloraform' (G)
Wed 19th march 10.41:23am one tee hill 100th episode (G
Mon 17th march 1.55:34pm peroxide (G)
Mon 17th March 1.54:42pm acetone (G)
Mon 17th March 1.54:26pm alcohol (G)
Mon 17th March 1.43:41pm chloraform (G)

This poor guy is gonna have to hold a press confrence just to explain why his name/number is jotted down on a sticker sheet. I think LE took the picture not b/c of his information, but b/c of the heart shaped stickers. I guess I am missing any other relevance or connection to the case?

Hard to tell what the picture is til you gather all the pieces.

Wow, Unsolved! You're always 10 steps ahead. (Of me, anyway.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back