The phone number jotted on the back of the sheet of stickers

I have no idea why this number is written down, what the numbers mean, or why LE photographed it. Betcha LE called that number to get the scoop. I wonder if we'll ever know what they found out? Man...I'd hate to be this guy right now! He's prolly another innocent victim dragged into this whole mess!

I only remembered her birthday was around then but not the date :)

Yes, I believe KC's is 3-19, isn't it?

I'm not implying this guy is a Home Inspector for sure, but someone posted last night that the A's might have had to have the home re-inspected for appraisal for remortgaging, which made some sense.

During the bond hearing, they did talk about 2nd mortgage, or similar, didn't they? Perhaps KC took a phone message for them, booking the inspector?

(Also, FWIW, I implemented software for the largest Home Inspection franchise corp in NA a few years ago, and scheduling was a big part of it. They do have many inspectors who do book appointments right up until 11:00 p.m. to accommodate client schedules. You don't need to inspect indoor apartments or condos necessarily in daylight hours. So I wouldn't necessarily get too invested in precluding the 3-11 as a time constriction.)

When you google his name and phone #, you get this listing for him as a home inspector, FWIW.

Timeline of searches

Fri 21st march 2.28:18pm shovel (G)
Fri 21st march 2.26:24pm neck breaking(G)
Fri 21st March 2.25:33pm 'household weapons'(G)
Fri 21st March 2.21:56pm 'household weapons' (G)
Fri 21st march 2.20:32pm 'self defence' (G)
Fri 21st march 2.16:30pm 'how to make chloraform' (G)
Wed 19th march 10.41:23am one tee hill 100th episode (G
Mon 17th march 1.55:34pm peroxide (G)
Mon 17th March 1.54:42pm acetone (G)
Mon 17th March 1.54:26pm alcohol (G)
Mon 17th March 1.43:41pm chloraform (G)

Creepy! This info in tandem with Casey having the contact info for a home inspector lends some credence to theories that Casey could have been plotting to do something to her whole family-- so she could take over the house and live the beautiful life.

(I've never really seized onto that theory-- but it doesn't seem out of the question)

re: "neck breaking" in the searches -- "Neck Breakers" and "breakin necks" has to do with a truck club that some of KC's crowd belonged to (see the thread about "let's find the house"/Brackenwood/16 Acres).

I think that could very well be what she searched on there.

"Breakin Necks" is also the title of a song by artist Freddie Gibbs. When I looked up "Breakin Necks" I come up with myspace pages by kids KC's age using this expression, they look just like KC and crowd, same age group. Apparently "Breakin necks and takin checks" is a common expression in that age group, maybe lyrics from that song?

re: "breakin necks", just a little note before returning to topic, "Neck Breakers" and "breakin necks" has to do with a truck club that some of KC's crowd belonged to (see the thread about "let's find the house"/Brackenwood/16 Acres). I think that could very well be what she searched on there.

Yes, I have heard the term "breaking necks" by the younger ones! Lol! But, the searches for chloroform, chemicals, and household weapons defies logical thinking. I know I have searched some weird things since becoming obsessed with this case, but never such along the lines of these on my own.

When you google his name and phone #, you get this listing for him as a home inspector, FWIW.

Creepy! This info in tandem with Casey having the contact info for a home inspector lends some credence to theories that Casey could have been plotting to do something to her whole family-- so she could take over the house and live the beautiful life.

(I've never really seized onto that theory-- but it doesn't seem out of the question)

or maybe a mortgage scam of some kind? (ie. FM thread).

Yes, I have heard the term "breaking necks" by the younger ones! Lol! But, the searches for chloroform, chemicals, and household weapons defies logical thinking. I know I have searched some weird things since becoming obsessed with this case, but never such along the lines of these on my own.

It seems awful on the surface, but if you searched on "breakin necks" you might come up with these other links also. I know anytime I look up anything I get all kinds of related links.

the chloroform could have come up that way or could have been because of seeing the chloroform joke on RM's facebook.

I missed any prior talk of RS. can someone tell me how you all know his middle initial is "L" and how you know for sure he is a home inspector?

It seems awful on the surface, but if you searched on "breakin necks" you might come up with these other links also. I know anytime I look up anything I get all kinds of related links.

the chloroform could have come up that way or could have been because of seeing the chloroform joke on RM's facebook.

True! I looked up the word "icebox" once trying to find something for my DIY hubby to fix on our fridge, and you wouldn't believe the *advertiser censored* sites I got taken to! Lol! It was not pretty! *Chefmom shivers just remembering it*

that is too funny, Chefmom!

One time my poor little child (who was only 4 at the time) wound up on a *advertiser censored* site just trying to type in the address for pbs kids. He only told us about it later, he'd been very upset! It was such a shame. The site deliberately had a very similar address. Is that sick or what? I reported it.

actually I Think it might be 4-8

Same as those other numbers
620-2914

And what if that isnt even
Casey's writing ?

Home inspection? I remember KC telling friends she might be moving to winter park and had arranged to look at a place there.

ETA: Here's one mention of it in her IM with Iassen from July 13th

KC (11.27AM) Possibly in winter park villas
ID Wheres that?
KC I've looked at alot of places . It's off Semoran, just before university. I'm also looking at places near where my parents live. just depends
ID: Is it an apt?
KC (11.29AM) Yeah. I didnt ever want to live in an apt, but i dont know if me getting a house is the best idea...not right now.

A mention of her mom at WP:

Early to mid june:Then KC says 'great news. My mom is going to sign the house over to me. She's going to get a condo in winter park'.

I don't know--- Casey said a lot of things, lol! She just doesn't seem like the type to bother with a home inspection even if she was a homeowner.

pcsearches.png

This shows all the searches from March. She googled herself and colonial high on the 11th. Checked the colonial high list, but he is not listed between 2000-2006.

True! I looked up the word "icebox" once trying to find something for my DIY hubby to fix on our fridge, and you wouldn't believe the *advertiser censored* sites I got taken to! Lol! It was not pretty! *Chefmom shivers just remembering it*

O/T here...years ago i was looking for a particular stuffed bear that my cousin's daugther had fallen in love with. I wanted to buy her another one with a different outfit, but couldn't find them locally. It was made by North American Bear Co. or something like that and the name of the bear was Muffy Vanderbear, so I got on line and searched. :eek: I had to bleach my eyes out immediately after what my search brought up!

This breaking neck thing...I thought shse specifically searched for "Neck Breaking" am I wrong on that? Plus, wasn't this search done about the same time "self defense/household chemicals" was being searched?

O/T here...years ago i was looking for a particular stuffed bear that my cousin's daugther had fallen in love with. I wanted to buy her another one with a different outfit, but couldn't find them locally. It was made by North American Bear Co. or something like that and the name of the bear was Muffy Vanderbear, so I got on line and searched. :eek: I had to bleach my eyes out immediately after what my search brought up!

This breaking neck thing...I thought shse specifically searched for "Neck Breaking" am I wrong on that? Plus, wasn't this search done about the same time "self defense/household chemicals" was being searched?

I believe the searches were done around the same time. While any search in and of itself might not necessarily be suspicious, taken as a whole, I do believe Casey's were. Neck breaking, household weapons, missing children and chloroform just doesn't seem like an innocent combination to me.

Before I completely freak out over what I have just found, can someone tell me how old RLS is?
And any clues as to how long he has been living in FL?

Ok...two things I want to bring up about this picture before we start researching every RS in the US.

What color is the ink??? Red.

Look at the hearts cut out of the sticker sheet....

They match this??

Attachments

• envelope with heart.jpg
    envelope with heart.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 229
  • user38294_pic6307_1235105212.jpg
    user38294_pic6307_1235105212.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 231
Before I completely freak out over what I have just found, can someone tell me how old RLS is?
And any clues as to how long he has been living in FL?

I'm wracking my brain...refresh my memory because I'm falling asleep here..who is RLS?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back