2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is going to sound crazy, but I have read things that were written in various publications or whatever that LKB has said, but I had never actually watched her on a show or anything like that. Once I had heard duct tape on the face and in the hair, I didn't need to hear anything else any of them had to say. (JB gives me a headache and he is annoying, so I don't bother with him either if possible.)

That is until tonight. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but I was rushing around and just didn't have time to go find the remote. :sigh: Bless all of you that have been listening to this woman for all this time. I don't know how you did it. I ended up turning the TV off! I don't even know what to say, but I won't make that mistake again.

JVM's mullet still thinks the Defense Team can pull a rabbit out of their hats...or hat...or not a hat...but still. I heard my doorbell ring earlier...and I think I saw a highlighted mullet running away with exposition and grandeur...

Just so ya'll know I think JVM and her mullet are two separate entities.

You have to love that they are all talking about AZ Lawyer's theory. Must love. Must love it.

I can't watch JVM anymore because of LKB. Her credibility is completely shot. AND...she shows no compassion for Caylee (or ICA for that matter).

I just find it shocking that LKB has reduced herself to spewing more lies and that she and the DT are using lies to defend an abominable liar. I actually feel shame (as a fellow American) for them. All anyone ever wanted from any of this was the truth and justice for ICA and Caylee.

+10

unbelievable that they put her on the tube

I want to hear LKB's interview right after the verdict is read if ICA is convicted.....
Guess the first words out of her mouth will be appeal, appeal, appeal!!!

I want to hear LKB's interview right after the verdict is read if ICA is convicted.....
Guess the first words out of her mouth will be appeal, appeal, appeal!!!

Not to impune JVM's credibility...but she is a self-described former addict...so...in her mind, no woman would ever kill their children without a preponderance of backstory. She just said who would believe ICA would kill her kid since all the testimony we have heard from witnesses thus far is that she is a good mother...so by that rationale...there is absolutely NO WAY ICA was molested since there is NO evidence of that other than ICA said so...and since we know ICA is a liar...

I think JVM's mullet should have it's own show...it is becoming quite the object to pet...almost like a shih tzu

I agree,... but don't worry ...be happy

She's on her last hurrah

I'd like to think so, but it looks to me like she's had a tune-up-- she's rarin' to go, if you ask me. :sick:

Does anyone know where the side bar transcripts are? Are they all in one place or strewn throughout this site?

I'd like to think so, but it looks to me like she's had a tune-up-- she's rarin' to go, if you ask me. :sick:

She "ain't" shutting up anytime soon..............:maddening:

:lol: Casey Jordan - "They frontloaded a big mistake".

Now let's see if the VT "fiasco" makes its way onto NG...
I guess on the screen it says that Cindy left the courthouse sobbing... :(

If Caylee was still alive that would be horrendous!!!OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle