2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish LKB would shut her loud mouth

Yeah, it's people like this who make me feel bad about being an attorney sometimes. It's one thing to defend the accused. It's quite another to spread outrageous, shameful and reputation killing lies, to purposefully mislead and to actively attempt to confuse people by saying that everything against the defendant is wild speculation while your own wild speculation is absolute fact. It makes me sick.

Ann Rule thought he was, she believed in him until she saw the tooth evidence from a bite on one of the victims. Anyone can be fooled.

She worked with him or something, didn't she?

NG...had "judge considers throwing out murder case"...um, I don't think he did.

If Caylee was still alive that would be horrendous!!!OMG!

Yes. And that is what JA said during earlier hearings that Caylee looked into the eyes of her killer (meaning Casey) while the duct tape was being applied and she suffocated... :(

Does LKB get paid for telling tall tales. The taller the tale the bigger the pay?
Yes. Guests are told which side they are to represent before the show airs. Nancy said so, a long time ago.

She worked with him or something, didn't she?
Yes, they answered phones at a suicide prevention center. Just her and Ted, alone all night together. She said he was wonderful with callers.

Oh No! Where is Panthera? :gasp:

We have to leave out some kitty snacks...

PANTHERA...

I just love how NG puts this case. As much as some of us get annoyed, at the end of the day, now that this case is back in the news for some of my friends and they ask about it...I tell them to just watch her...because none of the other shows illustrate how guilty ICA is.

Yeah, it's people like this who make me feel bad about being an attorney sometimes. It's one thing to defend the accused. It's quite another to spread outrageous, shameful and reputation killing lies, to purposefully mislead and to actively attempt to confuse people by saying that everything against the defendant is wild speculation while your own wild speculation is absolute fact. It makes me sick.
It's TV.

For the remainder of this trial, I will not be watching any more talkingheadtrashtelevision.

Where is NG going with this? That Caylee was placed in the trash bags while alive? Where are they getting this information?

Mark Lippman: on framing GA & Caylee triple bagged alive- atrocious to think that, new witness VT my client has no idea who this person is, never talked to him

So pathetic that this man is being shown everywhere! He has his own problems. Makes me sick that the DT is now reverse-inserting this man into this case!

:puke:

Where is NG going with this? That Caylee was placed in the trash bags while alive? Where are they getting this information?

I was just fixin' to post this very same question, Little Bitty. I'm sittin' here thinkin' where did THIS come from all the sudden?! :waitasec:

If Caylee was still alive that would be horrendous!!!OMG!

All along I have thought that casey chloroformed her baby and then killed her.

And I still do. But I remember this case of a man who killed or tried to kill all of his kids. One survived. And she remembered driving with her dad to her death (he slit all of their little throats) and as she sweetly asked questions and tried to express her love to her dad, he roughly told her to shut the he!! up. He didn't want to feel pity or love. He wanted to feel anger that would allow him to kill three, little babies.

Now I think of casey driving away from the house with Caylee that day, knowing what she was going to do to her later on. And now I imagine how she treated poor Caylee during the last moments of her life.

Poor little baby.

They got this from what HJBP said today when giving reasons to Deny the Acquittal Motion. I really don't remember him specifically saying "triple bagged while alive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg