FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

CA says luminal (sp) was used on the house....did we know that?

Yes it was. I do not remember the day, but on the webcam we were able to see LE block out the windows, they brought in rolls of paper one afternoon. I know someone else is well aware of this. And it has never been discussed since.

CA says luminal (sp) was used on the house....did we know that?

Yes, we knew that, I cna't remember if LE came out and confirmed it, but when they went in with the serch warrant they covered the windows with black paper.

How odd that LP comes up with some comment regarding a situation AFTER the situation has come to light in the media....again. It almost could make a person wonder if he isn't just making things up as we go along, you know?

I used to think that myself, unfortunately, too many things he has said are backed up later on with other sources.ie..the fight between CA and KC on the 15th is one example.

:eek: OMG, go shopping for the day and the bombshells drop while I am gone! I can't believe after all this time that I was surprised, but I was. I guess I just can't understand how a grandmother could care so little about her own grandbaby. IMO, any thought of little Caylee was gone out of her mind within the first twelve hours after CA learned she was gone, whenever that may have really been. Its all about KC and always has been.
There is surely not one person on this board that, God forbid, being put in this same situation, and asked for their grandbaby's hairbrush to help in the investigation would not hesitate to go right out and give the authorities the RIGHT hairbrush, the one that you know they were asking for and the one that would be the MOST help to the investigators that could help you get that baby back! NO PERSON that was REALLY desperately searching for a loved one would knowingly give wrong evidence, wash found evidence, attempt to conceal given evidence, and tell lie after lie after lie to the authorities attempting to find that person! It simply would not happen. This isn’t just pathetic and deplorable. This is criminal and she should be held responsible for her actions.
If this email is legitimate and this is all true, then I can no longer bring myself to believe that this "poor grieving grandma" ever truly loved her grandbaby at all. If she had, there is NO WAY she could ever actively conceal, tamper, lie, and obstruct with the sole purpose of doing every thing in her power to make sure that Caylee Marie never receives the justice she so deserves or at least the dignity of a proper burial. And if she truly believed that Caylee was alive there would be no need to do these things at all. She's content to let her rot out there in some unknown place just as long as it keeps KC out of jail. It is vile and disgusting and I hope she is made to pay dearly for all she has done, if not by LE then most surely on judgement day.

If this email is true, there's another disturbing fact in it that bothers me. Why would Caylee's brush be in grandma's bathroom and not bathroom her MOTHER used. Good mother indeed. Caylee was NEVER Casey's daught imo. Cindy always treated her as hers, not Casey's. So there is a motive for Casey getting rid of Caylee - to get even with her controlling mother. moo

I used to think that myself, unfortunately, too many things he has said are backed up later on with other sources.ie..the fight between CA and KC on the 15th is one example.
I think LP doesn't want to be the one who reveals it, but he will corroborate sometrhing someone else has claimed. moo.

I think LP doesn't want to be the one who reveals it, but he will corroborate sometrhing someone else has claimed. moo.
It's also a bizarre thing to throw out there without context.

If LP had stated out of the blue that he was told Cindy said she should have given LE the dog's toothbrush, he'd have been accused of gossiping about irrelevant comments, with good reason.

The revelation that Cindy admitted she didn't give LE Caylee's hairbrush gives the dog comment context.

Sorry Chilly, I, like many others here, have theories that I have kept to myself until someone brings them to the front and talks about them. In many instances people will kept their thoughts to themselves for many reasons. LP isn't making things up. He simply lets the case take its course and when information he has been privy to becomes public, he then can make his statement on his theory or knowledge.

Until LE or the FBI discredits him, I will keep an open mind on what he has to say. Same goes for TM or anyone close to this case who is actively looking for Caylee not associated with the A camp of denial.

In this case it was the media attention that prompted his media response, meaning Tracy saw it and that was when her mind triggered to the conversation she overheard so she told Leonard about it and he in return said she should call the FBI about what she heard. So in this case I have to say it was the right timing. There are other things LP has stated such as the baby died at Tony's choking on candy, and that she was placed in a garbage bag in the dumpster close to Tony's and she in in the landfill and now she is in the water in a trash bag but he does say as we do here that these are only his theories not fact. Only difference in us and LP is that he has the ability to follow up on his theory while we sit here and hash it out with our own opinions... Said with love for my fellow WSers. And as always imho

I was watching very closely last night and this morning, and Cindy's body language tells me that she is not grieving so much for Caylee, but more grieving her loss of control of this situation. It somehow seems very insincere to me. She seems to be grieving the fact that she cannot convince the rest of the world (OCSD, FBI, general public) to believe her crazy stories. This has probably NEVER happened to her before. I have never once heard her beg for Caylee's return, ask the kidnappers to please have a heart and give her back, etc. etc. etc. Most grieving people do that. Lying by omission is still considered lying. If she took time to answer the question about the hairbrush she knew what she was doing. She just makes it sound so much nicer when she says she didn't intend to deceive anyone. Now I am beginning to be very suspicious about those pants that she washed, and who cleaned the car out, as well as I'm sure everyone is. She is making things worse for her daughter. She is a very diabolical person, just as I heard Casey being described, they both think that they can outsmart the FBI, OCSD and all of us. What I can't understand is why (if Caylee is her main concern) didn't she go to her daughter and say, I support you and love you but this is not about you, I want the truth, where is Caylee????

She is into UNDOING and refusing, REFUSING to grieve. GA should be getting her DOWN off it or she will crack.

She is into UNDOING and refusing, REFUSING to grieve. GA should be getting her DOWN off it or she will crack.

I think George should be worried about saving HIMSELF. He needs to run for his life from that woman.

Originally Posted by BeanE
i tried to listen to this video i really did but i couldn't absolutely from day one i have listened to each and every video of cindy's but this one not this one not this time no way no how it's not that i have sour grapes it's just that it sounds like she's off her meds and not so doped up you know how people talk slower when they're doped up well unless they're on some kind of speed or something that speeds you up you know what i mean i had a friend well actually i had two friends but my second friend wasn't my first friend they both were separate people my first friend was on meds once for a while they were some kind of tranquilizers because she had some trauma not like having her granddaughter kidnapped or something but a different trauma because every trauma causes a person to get messed up sometimes absolutely not sayin' that her trauma i mean my friend's trauma was any worse than cindy's trauma and not saying cindy had a trauma or that she didn't have one just saying that every person has traumas and i've had traumas too and my first friend when she had her trauma she got all messed up mentally and her doctor put her on some meds and she was all slowed down and falling asleep maybe it was too much i don't know then my second friend she was trying to lose some weight and her doctor gave her some meds to help her lose weight and i'm not sayin' anybody should do that because i don't think anybody should do that but i told her i thought it was fine since her doctor gave her those diet pills but i didn't really think it was because a doctor could be a bad doctor and give somebody diet pills and i'm not saying her doctor was a bad doctor but i wasn't lying when i told her it was okay even though i didn't really think so because i clicked my heels together three times when i said it so anybody could see i did it right out in broad daylight from day one and anybody could have seen it but i'm the victim here and you could call the sheriff's office and ask them and they'll tell you i've never lied and they admitted to me that they screwed everything up from day one absolutely except now they have a toothbrush and a brush and comb and not the toothbrush i use every day because that would be disgusting but i believe in Faith and Faith believes in Hope and Hope believes in God and it was the first day everybody was all upset anyway.

Dear BeanE,
I just had to bring this over from the closed thread. This is soooo funny!!!!

I would like to nominate BeanE and his/her??? post for "Best of Websleuths" post/poster of the day.

:clap::clap::floorlaugh:

always

LMAO! Sooo funny! :crazy:

I remember reading something about a tiny bit of blood on a headboard in a bedroom, but that could be from anything.......

How odd that LP comes up with some comment regarding a situation AFTER the situation has come to light in the media....again. It almost could make a person wonder if he isn't just making things up as we go along, you know?

It gets him on Nancy Grace?

Yes it was. I do not remember the day, but on the webcam we were able to see LE block out the windows, they brought in rolls of paper one afternoon. I know someone else is well aware of this. And it has never been discussed since.

Yes, I remember this happening. And I don't remember hearing the results: BUT I think LE left the Anthony home that day with very little in tow.

Off to watch the NG friday night special!

Yes, I remember this happening. And I don't remember hearing the results: BUT I think LE left the Anthony home that day with very little in tow.

Off to watch the NG friday night special!

Maybe they video or take swabs........... I do not watch CSI shows. I do feel this could be part of the evidence being withheld.

late to view the video, Cindy's last line:
"nothing was on purpose".

Kinda says she knows what she did, but has a way out, as always.

I'm sorry, I'm off the Cindy train. She's created a "perfect" world and nothing, I mean nothing, is going to change that by gawd.

I would feel sorry for Casey, if she hadn't had Caylee.

I would feel sorry for George, if hadn't just let the separation become final.

I'm mixed in regards to Lee, he remains a mystery. Is there any reason his interview tapes have not been released? That would help tremendously in rounding out this family dynamic.

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but if Cindy did in fact give the wrong hairbrush, and the wrong toothbrush, wouldn't the DNA lab have realized that they had several different types of DNA on their hands that did not match up? And if it were Caseys hairbrush, she is certainly not dead, and the dog is not dead, so this is not adding up. I think this is another stunt on Cindys part to cause reasonable doubt. What does she care if she goes to jail for a few monthes for obstucting justice, so her baby (Casey) can be acquited???

I am equally as disgusted with her comment about giving them the dog's toothbrush which LP mentioned the female security person overheard Cindy say! OMG!

What is wrong with this woman?!

Sorry if someone posted this thought already, but did you catch the Zani is real comments, "Zani bought cd's" "She bought an air mattress to bring to Zani's"
or something close to what I wrote. Also the way she blabs it sounds like she may be on a certain substance. :eek:
I am so proud, I made it all the way through the 11min 27sec. of pure unadulterated bs. :applause:

actually...my boots are stuck in it...can someone help me out of it? please?:winkaway:

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but if Cindy did in fact give the wrong hairbrush, and the wrong toothbrush, wouldn't the DNA lab have realized that they had several different types of DNA on their hands that did not match up? And if it were Caseys hairbrush, she is certainly not dead, and the dog is not dead, so this is not adding up. I think this is another stunt on Cindys part to cause reasonable doubt. What does she care if she goes to jail for a few monthes for obstucting justice, so her baby (Casey) can be acquited???

Well for starters, since that type of charge carries a silent message and part of the message would be :"I am trying to cover for my daughter who committed a heinous crime," she'd have to care. (in her own way, of course).

jmho:)

If LE came to my house and asked for any of my grandchildren's possessions, and I was crying and upset........I would say take 'everything that will help'............DNA can be on toys, sheets, pillow case, anything.............I would never think of decieving them!
Dead or alive, I would need to find my gbaby and bring her home for burial. I would need to know the truth about my daughter ever if it killed me. IF CA is so religious, she wouldn't be so against a prayer, memorial to honor her Caylee........she would want a decent burial. I have never seen GA or CA out knocking on doors or traveling to find Caylee like Beth T did with Natalee. They never cry or plead or talk to so called kidnappers. And if Caylee was kidnapped she is gone by now because no one that is in a criminal life wants bothered with a baby.........no ransom note>>>>>>>IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back