FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

Sorry, if this has already been posted, but I had one of those thoughts that hits you as you are falling asleep. What if she couldn't give them Caylee's hairbrush because she doesn't have it? It could be with Caylee's clothes, wherever they are. And it's been proven that murderous mothers usually leave at least one personal item with the child's body.
I know this is like the fourth theory I have floated on this whole hairbrush thing.

Except Cindy went on record last evening to say 1) that she'd had the conversation with LG about the brush, and that 2) she went and got a brush out of the bathroom Casey and Caylee shared and just grabbed one she believed they both used, and 3) that she knows the other brush was in her bathroom but she just went to "the logical choice" bathroom for the items asked for including Caylee's toothbrush.

Sorry if someone posted this thought already, but did you catch the Zani is real comments, "Zani bought cd's" "She bought an air mattress to bring to Zani's"
or something close to what I wrote. Also the way she blabs it sounds like she may be on a certain substance. :eek:
I am so proud, I made it all the way through the 11min 27sec. of pure unadulterated bs. :applause:

She never lied to LE okay!! I made it too and then some because I couldn't take my eyes away from the screen afterwards. Oh my!!
It's Nejames fault she hasn't spoken to the FBI. That was a good touch. :biggrin:

Interesting how animated she is when responding to the reporter about the email, how defensive she is. Also interesting that despite the fact that she has acknowledged to the FBI that there is likely no real Zani, she keeps saying that Zani gave this to KC, Zani gave that to Casey.

How disgusting! Granted, LG is sour over getting caught taking money for arranging interviews but I think there may be something to this ... .

And then she goes on to invite LE's/FBI to come back to the house to ck things out. Exactly what are they going to ck out?

Yup, how different she appears from the interview w/MB and GA where she barely speaks a word. Now you can't shut her up! :rolleyes:

Maybe LE needs to take her up on her offer to come back to the house and go through it more carefully. (with a search warrant, of course) :crazy:

And I wonder when the day is FINALLY gonna come that she realizes that her reputation is TRASHED FOR GOOD, as a mother, grandmother, citizen, as a human being????? It's done, Cindy, give it up. Unfortunately, it's only going to get worse the closer we get to the trial. We likely haven't seen any real dirt yet.

Oh, I cannot wait for the trial itself! I can't wait to see CA being instructed by the judge, to just give "yes" and "no" answers. She will just explode! :rolleyes:

Except Cindy went on record last evening to say 1) that she'd had the conversation with LG about the brush, and that 2) she went and got a brush out of the bathroom Casey and Caylee shared and just grabbed one she believed they both used, and 3) that she knows the other brush was in her bathroom but she just went to "the logical choice" bathroom for the items asked for including Caylee's toothbrush.

My point is being missed here, it's not about what Cindy SAID, because we all know which orifice she speaks from, it's about what her actions show.

I don't understand why there is so much gullibility here as to believe this email is not doctored.

<snip>

I know this won't be too popular but can anyone dispute, factually, what I am saying?
Connie
Sure. Cindy's acknowledged doing it. She would have denied it in a heartbeat if the email was fabricated.

I don't understand why there is so much gullibility here as to believe this email is not doctored. Obviously it was put into a paint program with a round paint tool to black out the email addresses. The time zone is obviously missing and the date has been typed in. He isn't too good at doctoring as he has several tries there, 20, 21, 20. He must not have been able to decide which would be more believable. I know how this happened, its happened to me before. He first erased the date. Then when he made his text box he didn't create it big enough for the font size. Sometimes the extra isn't visible until you enlarge the text box. At least that is true with MS Paint. No valid email would have this type of date. The footer is missing also. So, we have header and footer both missing. Sounds like a body with no head or feet to me, a lack of common sense and understanding. He is a vengeful man who was exposed for fraud with trying to obtain money from NBC through the Anthony's. I hope his fraud is addressed in this case too.

Believe NG? She didn't even show the whole email. Of course not, it didn't fit the sensationalism she wanted to portray. As for LP's statement, what kind of honest bouty hunters would hear a statement like that and not report it right away? He is not an honorable man.

Perhaps the sleuthing would be better directed by looking with a critical eye at the actual evidence rather than rumor and media statements. Has anyone noticed that the co-workers Casey claimed to have, that were judged to not exist, do actually exist? The email the detective supposedly followed up on, just hours before her first arrest, did contain actual email addresses that had been valid. The return message from the email server said the accounts had been closed or were no longer active. @universal.com does actual exist too, but @events.universal.com apparantly does not exist. So why didn't he look at the full header and track this down in order to determine who this TF is? Too easy to convict the mother instead? As long as there are these types of questions in my mind I'll give the defendant the benefit of the doubt. Our law says innocent until proven guilty, not hang them now before the real truth can be exposed.

I know this won't be too popular but can anyone dispute, factually, what I am saying?

Connie

Connie,
Did you notice that in CA's long and rambling (11:27 min) denial of deception she never denied or explained her alleged comment in the subject email? She never said the email was doctored or fake or even that she had not written it. Her only real defense was the "sour grapes" theory. . . and that's hardly "actual evidence," either. (Bolding and opinion are mine.)

I know how they made it seem, I read the email. I know that she wouldn't admit that she knows Caylee is dead to anyone, not even in a private email. Si if she knows that the hairbrush is with Caylee's body or with her clothes then she would just say that she gave them the nearest one. Instead of admitting that the one LE wanted was missing and raising more questions that she didn't want to answer.

You may want to go back and edit that b word...I don't think it's allowed.

I know... I suppose I'll be on time out but I just couldn't help myself. Can no longer stand the sight of her nor the sound of her voice. All the lies lies lies and "mis-truths" etc. then she has the NERVE to say OCSO isn't doing enough! I want to slap somebody.

I haven't seen the Cindy interviews on this topic. Just catching up a little :run:

I understand she is explaining away her actions as innocent, with no improper intent involved.

My question is:

Has she denied the actual email?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.:blowkiss:

I found it suspicious, too, that KC (zanni) had an inflatable bed for Caylee. I was also confused about CA's statement that Caylee's sheet's were stripped (sometime after the 5th of Sep) and given to the defense team. I thought I remembered CA talking about how she changed her linens every week -- but haven't had a chance to research this for dates yet. Does anyone remember that?

I haven't seen the Cindy interviews on this topic. Just catching up a little :run:

I understand she is explaining away her actions as innocent, with no improper intent involved.

My question is:

Has she denied the actual email?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.:blowkiss:

I listened to the interview two and a half times. There was never any denial of the email itself. That really was a red flag to me. Please see my comments a few posts above.

I know... I suppose I'll be on time out but I just couldn't help myself. Can no longer stand the sight of her nor the sound of her voice. All the lies lies lies and "mis-truths" etc. then she has the NERVE to say OCSO isn't doing enough! I want to slap somebody.
Now, now. It's clear that Cindy is ill. Diarrhea of the mouth combined with a persecution complex is a toxic combination that's difficult to treat.

I know the feeling and I wasn't trying to be snarky with the warning, I accidentally typed the s word once (rhymes with mutt) and went nuts when I realized I couldn't edit it out. There were some frenzied emails to the mod begging not to punish me and swearing it was a mistake that would never happen again. lol.

I found it suspicious, too, that KC (zanni) had an inflatable bed for Caylee. I was also confused about CA's statement that Caylee's sheet's were stripped (sometime after the 5th of Sep) and given to the defense team. I thought I remembered CA talking about how she changed her linens every week -- but haven't had a chance to research this for dates yet. Does anyone remember that?

AB-SO-LUTELY, I recall CA saying that she would change the linens and wash them every week, IIRC to maintain some sort of normalcy in her weekly routine or to make sure the room was ready when Caylee turned up. I remember thinking when she said this that it was odd but then again, she's a control freak and would probably worry about the accumulation of dust, dog hair and dander (she said during the Greta interview/tour that the dogs would go into Caylee's room and lay on her bed to "find comfort" or look for Caylee).

Unfortunately, I cannot recall the specific interview where she said that!

Connie,
Did you notice that in CA's long and rambling (11:27 min) denial of deception she never denied or explained her alleged comment in the subject email? She never said the email was doctored or fake or even that she had not written it. Her only real defense was the "sour grapes" theory. . . and that's hardly "actual evidence," either. (Bolding and opinion are mine.)

Ok now I see it.:crazy:

Well if Cindy has failed to deny that this is her email:deal:that tells me much about what I wanted to know here. Wow!

anyone get the impression she is almost daring someone to arrest her....kinda like she would be a martyr at that point???? This surley should be a huge red flag to the publishing firm thinking/planning on publishing that book for her on what to do in kidnapping??????? jmo

AB-SO-LUTELY, I recall CA saying that she would change the linens and wash them every week, IIRC to maintain some sort of normalcy in her weekly routine or to make sure the room was ready when Caylee turned up. I remember thinking when she said this that it was odd but then again, she's a control freak and would probably worry about the accumulation of dust, dog hair and dander (she said during the Greta interview/tour that the dogs would go into Caylee's room and lay on her bed to "find comfort" or look for Caylee).

Unfortunately, I cannot recall the specific interview where she said that!
Possibly in the Greta interview. Seems to me she said it then.

She obviously can't handle this situation,she will either lose it for good or she will spill the beans.You can't just go on and on like this,it's crazy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searching4Answers2
Back