FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

I don't understand why there is so much gullibility here as to believe this email is not doctored. Obviously it was put into a paint program with a round paint tool to black out the email addresses. The time zone is obviously missing and the date has been typed in. He isn't too good at doctoring as he has several tries there, 20, 21, 20. He must not have been able to decide which would be more believable. I know how this happened, its happened to me before. He first erased the date. Then when he made his text box he didn't create it big enough for the font size. Sometimes the extra isn't visible until you enlarge the text box. At least that is true with MS Paint. No valid email would have this type of date. The footer is missing also. So, we have header and footer both missing. Sounds like a body with no head or feet to me, a lack of common sense and understanding. He is a vengeful man who was exposed for fraud with trying to obtain money from NBC through the Anthony's. I hope his fraud is addressed in this case too.

Believe NG? She didn't even show the whole email. Of course not, it didn't fit the sensationalism she wanted to portray. As for LP's statement, what kind of honest bouty hunters would hear a statement like that and not report it right away? He is not an honorable man.

Perhaps the sleuthing would be better directed by looking with a critical eye at the actual evidence rather than rumor and media statements. Has anyone noticed that the co-workers Casey claimed to have, that were judged to not exist, do actually exist? The email the detective supposedly followed up on, just hours before her first arrest, did contain actual email addresses that had been valid. The return message from the email server said the accounts had been closed or were no longer active. @universal.com does actual exist too, but @events.universal.com apparantly does not exist. So why didn't he look at the full header and track this down in order to determine who this TF is? Too easy to convict the mother instead? As long as there are these types of questions in my mind I'll give the defendant the benefit of the doubt. Our law says innocent until proven guilty, not hang them now before the real truth can be exposed.

I know this won't be too popular but can anyone dispute, factually, what I am saying?

Connie

I don't believe this is even an issue because NG has no credibility issues and the Anthonys have no credibility at all.

If you look back in the posts the FBI did pull the full header in the bogus emails about work. Not only that, they pulled the provider information and the ISP numbers on those. They know exactly where they came from and who wrote them. Just because the accounts were closed, the information on each and every email is available.

Don't hitch your wagon to that star.

Interesting how animated she is when responding to the reporter about the email, how defensive she is. Also interesting that despite the fact that she has acknowledged to the FBI that there is likely no real Zani, she keeps saying that Zani gave this to KC, Zani gave that to Casey.

How disgusting! Granted, LG is sour over getting caught taking money for arranging interviews but I think there may be something to this ... .

And then she goes on to invite LE's/FBI to come back to the house to ck things out. Exactly what are they going to ck out?

I think that is an EXCELLENT idea..........They need to bring the dogs, and do detailed searches all over the house, yard, and the attic space.

I think that is an EXCELLENT idea..........They need to bring the dogs, and do detailed searches all over the house, yard, and the attic space.

That peaked my interest...can you elaborate?

Interesting how animated she is when responding to the reporter about the email, how defensive she is. Also interesting that despite the fact that she has acknowledged to the FBI that there is likely no real Zani, she keeps saying that Zani gave this to KC, Zani gave that to Casey.

How disgusting! Granted, LG is sour over getting caught taking money for arranging interviews but I think there may be something to this ... .

And then she goes on to invite LE's/FBI to come back to the house to ck things out. Exactly what are they going to ck out?

We have to remember there is so much going on we are not aware of. LE/FBI have so much more evidence that we will have to wait until trial. I still remember the day they came in and blacked out the windows and did luminol testing.................. no telling what else they have tested that they are keeping close to the vest. I do believe LE/FBI have been aware of all the A's antics since day one.

Sorry if someone posted this thought already, but did you catch the Zani is real comments, "Zani bought cd's" "She bought an air mattress to bring to Zani's"
or something close to what I wrote. Also the way she blabs it sounds like she may be on a certain substance. :eek:
I am so proud, I made it all the way through the 11min 27sec. of pure unadulterated bs. :applause:

Congrats on making it through. I'm not sure I could do it.

Sorry Chilly, I, like many others here, have theories that I have kept to myself until someone brings them to the front and talks about them. In many instances people will kept their thoughts to themselves for many reasons. LP isn't making things up. He simply lets the case take its course and when information he has been privy to becomes public, he then can make his statement on his theory or knowledge.

Until LE or the FBI discredits him, I will keep an open mind on what he has to say. Same goes for TM or anyone close to this case who is actively looking for Caylee not associated with the A camp of denial.

Here Here!!

LP also said last night on NG that the agent who spent so much time with CA (not sure if she was FBI or LE, but I believe her name was Terry) said that CA actually laughed and said she should have given 'them' (the FBI) the dog's toothbrush instead of Caylee's.

Caylee was as much her responsibility as she was KC's, if not more, especially since she forced KC to keep the baby, and most especially since she knew KC's track record.

In my opinion she stopped having any semblance of decency the second she started defending the person that murdered her grandchild. The fact she cooked up the little "let's pretend Caylee is still alive" campaign to try to keep KC from getting the needle only reinforces her own criminality.

I don't believe this is even an issue because NG has no credibility issues and the Anthonys have no credibility at all.

If you look back in the posts the FBI did pull the full header in the bogus emails about work. Not only that, they pulled the provider information and the ISP numbers on those. They know exactly where they came from and who wrote them. Just because the accounts were closed, the information on each and every email is available.

Don't hitch your wagon to that star.

Hi Turbothink. Could you please direct me to the documents that show his follow up. I see that he established that universal orlando does not have any email addresses like this but I see no follow up on the emails sent to Casey. you don't just give up with one universal says there is no such address. There is a universal.com. The jlewis and other emails were real accounts too. Perhaps I just don't have the correct documents that show Melich followed up completely.

Sorry, if this has already been posted, but I had one of those thoughts that hits you as you are falling asleep. What if she couldn't give them Caylee's hairbrush because she doesn't have it? It could be with Caylee's clothes, wherever they are. And it's been proven that murderous mothers usually leave at least one personal item with the child's body.
I know this is like the fourth theory I have floated on this whole hairbrush thing.

We have to remember there is so much going on we are not aware of. LE/FBI have so much more evidence that we will have to wait until trial. I still remember the day they came in and blacked out the windows and did luminol testing.................. no telling what else they have tested that they are keeping close to the vest. I do believe LE/FBI have been aware of all the A's antics since day one.

By the same token, I don't honestly believe that the FBI simply waltzed into the Anthony house and asked "hey Cindy, can we please have a hairbrush that was used by Caylee?" Absolutely not. Their job is to take into evidence whatever they see fit.
Now if given the opportunity, do I think Cindy would in her non-nonchalant way bypass the rules? Absolutely. But in the end, I believe the FBI has/have taken more than just a single hairbrush to substantiate claims.

I think she had the hairbrush in her bathroom and was trying to stall the investigation as she has done repeatedly. The comment about giving LE the dog's toothbrush and the refusal to give TES an article of clothing for the dogs to follow fits into the same category.

These are not the actions or thought processes of a person whose first priority is finding their beloved grandchild! The fact this happened early in the investigation says she isn't in denial either. They are conscious decisions not to cooperate. She is defiant as I have said many times before.

When you have a missing child...LE does ask for certain items instead of going through the house collecting them. They do not expect you to be "covering up" the child's murder, but doing everything in order to help ID and locate the child. People are normally willing to get off their @sses to collect the items gladly to that end.

Sorry, if this has already been posted, but I had one of those thoughts that hits you as you are falling asleep. What if she couldn't give them Caylee's hairbrush because she doesn't have it? It could be with Caylee's clothes, wherever they are. And it's been proven that murderous mothers usually leave at least one personal item with the child's body.
I know this is like the fourth theory I have floated on this whole hairbrush thing.

But Cindy didn't say she didn't have it. She said she didn't give it to them... it wasn't lying she just didn't give it to them.

miimaa, I know she said she didn't give it to them. What else would she say? "Well, I'd love to give it to you, officer, but those sneaky kidnappers musta grabbed it too, because I just can't seem to find it. Here have a brownie to make up for it."

miimaa, I know she said she didn't give it to them. What else would she say? "Well, I'd love to give it to you, officer, but those sneaky kidnappers musta grabbed it too, because I just can't seem to find it. Here have a brownie to make up for it."

The emails made it seem that she didn't give the brush to LE intentionally. She knew exactly which brush it was but decided not to turn it over. Her reply that it "wasn't lying" but she just didn't give the brush she used only for Caylee made me say out loud right then but you're right - at this point what can she say? What possible reason could she have for not giving LE the brush that was used only for Caylee? NONE - she is certainly covering for KC.

I think she had the hairbrush in her bathroom and was trying to stall the investigation as she has done repeatedly. The comment about giving LE the dog's toothbrush and the refusal to give TES an article of clothing for the dogs to follow fits into the same category.

These are not the actions or thought processes of a person whose first priority is finding their beloved grandchild! The fact this happened early in the investigation says she isn't in denial either. They are conscious decisions not to cooperate. She is defiant as I have said many times before.

When you have a missing child...LE does ask for certain items instead of going through the house collecting them. They do not expect you to be "covering up" the child's murder, but doing everything in order to help ID and locate the child. People are normally willing to get off their @sses to collect the items gladly to that end.

You know, when people first floated the idea out there, I didn't give it much credit, but now I think it could be plausible. I'm really starting to think that the A's have had their own "funeral" and that Caylee may have been moved to their backyard to be buried. It really is the only explanation for their reactions at this point. If they've already said their "farewells" then they could focus 100% on KC's defense.

I know how they made it seem, I read the email. I know that she wouldn't admit that she knows Caylee is dead to anyone, not even in a private email. Si if she knows that the hairbrush is with Caylee's body or with her clothes then she would just say that she gave them the nearest one. Instead of admitting that the one LE wanted was missing and raising more questions that she didn't want to answer.

You may want to go back and edit that b word...I don't think it's allowed.

Whenever I try to pull up the email on wftv site it's a blank page. Anybody got a link where i can read the email other than that one. did anyone else have this trouble? Have they yanked it from the website for some reason?

>>>drumroll....the excuses fly.

Cindy Anthony hates hates to be wrong. Cindy Anthony wants everyone to listen to her, believe her and do as she says, if she would have her way - LE would have arrested JG and Amy and charged them. She says Caylee is alive, so that means anyone who thinks otherwise is her ENEMY think about that, Tim Miller, Leonard, LG, NM, LE and now the FBI.

Why would she look and make sure she handed over the correct brush if she thought they would use that to prove caylee was dead and prove her wrong? She casually and irresponsibly gave them what brush was lying around just to put the odds against them.

Cindy Anthony doesn't want answers to what happened to Caylee, she only wants her thoughts and theories to be true and she wants to prove everyone wrong.

IMHO. Had it been me I would have made sure the brush was useful, because I would trust the FBI to give me answers to what happened to my grandchild good or bad. I would never have washed those clothes or touched anything in that car.

There will be more stories like these. I don't think Cindy knows where Caylee is or had anything to do with her murder, but I do think Cindy took steps after the fact to protect her family and pretends her actions were innocent.

Whenever I try to pull up the email on wftv site it's a blank page. Anybody got a link where i can read the email other than that one. did anyone else have this trouble? Have they yanked it from the website for some reason?

It may be like the first set of documents. Where the blackout strip doesn't black out once you print it. They had to pull that whole first set of interviews an stuff to fix that.

Connie - I know the event people at universal, as I am an event planner for a large company in ny and I just had a huge conference there last week and Casey Anthony never worked there with them, nor any of those people on her email.

Just a fact I wanted to learn myself and I researched it on my own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop
Back