FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

I don't think he saw them either. And if he did, like most men I know, he wouldn't be able to tell you in detail what they both were wearing a month after the fact. Those grey pinstriped pants are a decoy, IMO.

Watch the video of Cindy raising her hand and standing in Judge Strickland's court last Tuesday. She's wearing striped pants. Since she lost all that weight, it would be logical she would go into Casey's closet for clothes. I'm just sayin' how many pairs of striped pants does one family own???

Watch the video of Cindy raising her hand and standing in Judge Strickland's court last Tuesday. She's wearing striped pants. Since she lost all that weight, it would be logical she would go into Casey's closet for clothes. I'm just sayin' how many pairs of striped pants does one family own???

I noticed that and wondered the same thing, also!

The whole mess reminds me of a Cops episode when they catch a perp with drugs in the pocket of his pants and he screams "They aren't MY pants!"

LOL there is no way Cindy lost that much weight to wear Caseys pants. I do wonder why the pants were in the car if she went back home with Caylee and we know she changed because of the recording of her at block busters she had jeans on.........one would think she would just leave the pants home, not in the back of her car. JMO

Trial date isn't until jan. 5 ( my birthday, guess where I will be?) so It apperas LE is allowing CA to flap away, burying herself more and more and more. I can't wait till I hear the courts call out " Mrs. Cynthia Marie Anthony will you please raise your right hand and swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the tryth!)

"What? Here? Now? Nobody told me I had to swear to the truth today!" :rolleyes:

Exactly, they are not going to even imply that they may charge CA with anything or threaten her with legal action for obstruction or evidence tampering. She is far more valuable to the prosecution on the stand as a witness, and they do not want to give her any reason to claim the 5th.

VERY good point. But if she is charged with obstruction, can't she still testify? Oh I get it - credibility...how is she valuable to the prosecution? big mouth? LOL maybe they will ask her stuff, she covers and they whip out the proof otherwise? Yowch! They will be leading her out of the courtroom in cuffs!

VERY good point. But if she is charged with obstruction, can't she still testify? Oh I get it - credibility...how is she valuable to the prosecution? big mouth? LOL maybe they will ask her stuff, she covers and they whip out the proof otherwise? Yowch! They will be leading her out of the courtroom in cuffs!

If she's charged with obstruction before KC's trial, she will then have the right to refuse to testify at KC's trial by invoking her 5th amendment rights. If she isn't charged before then, she MUST testify as well as swear to tell the truth, or face penalties for perjury, etc.

Better yet, how could Cindy make George go back to work??????

Cindy also went back to work that day for a couple of hours...That was a recent discovery in the new document dump.

LOL there is no way Cindy lost that much weight to wear Caseys pants. I do wonder why the pants were in the car if she went back home with Caylee and we know she changed because of the recording of her at block busters she had jeans on.........one would think she would just leave the pants home, not in the back of her car. JMO

She very well could have changed in the car. I have a daughter that does it all the time. It is not uncommon for a young lady to do the switcharoo on her clothing in the car. Casey could easily have done this. She could have had her shorts on under her pants...

I agree.... I thought it was strange the day they got the car and it smelled so bad that George didn't want to go back to work and Cindy told him he had to. Why would she want him to go back to work???? That has always struck me as odd.

Because Cindy protected Casey from George's anger. According to Lee's comments to the media and George's own actions, George has a temper.

Sometimes in a family where one parent overreacts the other parent goes to the other extreme trying to compensate.
It sounds like Cindy protected Casey from the consequences of everything Casey ever did.

I also think Cindy wanted to be the one to handle it because she thought George would mess something up. I don't think Cindy respects George. She wouldn't listen to her own lawyer because she thinks her way is better. I think Cindy thought her way of handling Casey would be better without George's possible interference.

IMO

Cindy also went back to work that day for a couple of hours...That was a recent discovery in the new document dump.

She very well could have changed in the car. I have a daughter that does it all the time. It is not uncommon for a young lady to do the switcharoo on her clothing in the car. Casey could easily have done this. She could have had her shorts on under her pants...

I think Casey changed clothes in her car too.

I have changed clothes in my car.

I think whatever happened left traces on the pants. Casey couldn't take a chance of being caught at the Anthony's with chloroform and maybe worse on her clothes.

She might not have worked up a sweat and needed a shower. She could have just changed clothes, swiped on deodorant and sprayed on lots of perfume.

Oh and put on makeup so she'd look pretty for her big date going to Blockbuster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back