FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

Bolding by me:

ITA. Did you notice the number of statements CA has made in her interviews that have been highlighted, and the footnotes? IMO Yuri is at least keeping track of this stuff - just in case.

She also held onto the laundered pants and the credit card statements after being asked to bring them in.

Yeah - she claims she offered it all to LE but "they" never came and got it all.

In the new docs I found this re: hairbrush..I tried to C/P but can't? so I'm editing slightly..Sorry if this has already been posted.

The following evidence was collected at 4937 Hopespring Drive on July 21,2008 by Yuri Melich & turned over to CSI that same evening..

Item #1 Four toothbrushes belonging to ANTHONY, Caylee

Item #2 One brush belonging to ANTHONY, Caylee

Item #3 One comb belonging to ANTHONY, Caylee

Item #4 One oral thermometer belonging to ANTHONY, Caylee

It states Caylee so that leads me to believe LE was led to believe (at that time) it belonged to only Caylee when in fact it was shared by KA & that CA (knowingly?) failed to relay that info to them.

In the new docs I found this re: hairbrush..I tried to C/P but can't? so I'm editing slightly..Sorry if this has already been posted.

The following evidence was collected at 4937 Hopespring Drive on July 21,2008 by Yuri Melich & turned over to CSI that same evening..

It states Caylee so that leads me to believe LE was led to believe (at that time) it belonged to only Caylee when in fact it was shared by KA & that CA (knowingly?) failed to relay that info to them.
Yup...a big no-no if you ask me.

Interesting that an "oral thermometer" was named as Caylee's. Children that small should not use an oral one, and especially an RN would automatically use a rectal one on a child for accuracy.

Maybe she gave them everything which was NOT Caylee's.

It would not suprise me one iota to discover that the toothbrushes belonged to the dogs and that the comb was either George's or had never been used. She knowingly gave them a brush that was not exclusively used on Caylee, and I would almost bet she is going to get away with it simply due to her loss of Caylee and the situation that her daughter is in...She is going to get away with it and that is very sad indeed.

Interesting that an "oral thermometer" was named as Caylee's. Children that small should not use an oral one, and especially an RN would automatically use a rectal one on a child for accuracy.

GOOD catch!..Everyone with children (especially a nurse) should know this is not the appropriate thermometer for a toddler..She could bite down & break it nevermind would not understand to keep it under her tongue..I'm sure Caylee used either a rectal or one of those new ear or forehead digital ones.

And what's with the 4 toothbrushes?..It says they all belong to ANTHONY, Caylee but that's very unlikely & the A's do =4 so something is up with this report or CA was trying to pull a fast one re: this too.

GOOD catch!..Everyone with children (especially a nurse) should know this is not the appropriate thermometer for a toddler..She could bite down & break it nevermind would not understand to keep it under her tongue..I'm sure Caylee used either a rectal or one of those new ear or forehead digital ones.

And what's with the 4 toothbrushes?..It says they all belong to ANTHONY, Caylee but that's very unlikely & the A's do =4 so something is up with this report or CA was trying to pull a fast one re: this too.

Or place the thermometer under the armpit and adjust a proper degree. I do not have children, but that is how my sister used to take temps., and she works in a ped. office.

It would not suprise me one iota to discover that the toothbrushes belonged to the dogs and that the comb was either George's or had never been used. She knowingly gave them a brush that was not exclusively used on Caylee, and I would almost bet she is going to get away with it simply due to her loss of Caylee and the situation that her daughter is in...She is going to get away with it and that is very sad indeed.

It is more than sad IMO!

It angers me to no end and I truly think that CA is a dispicable human being for all that she has done, and continually does in her attempts to obstruct this case from day one! Regardless of LE leaving the car initially for example she should have known not to touch it, or remove anything in it. Just goes to show she has known that Casey hurt Caylee from the get go IMO!

I'd like to see what the toothbrushes looked like. My grandson, age 5, has a bunch and they are all character brushes (Spiderman, Nemo, MickeyMouse). Kids usually have kids toothbrushes!

Yeap. I'm thinking that she didn't give them the pants that were initially in the car...I bet she got rid of those and everything else that was in the car...she just pass other similar items. For example, I have two pairs of black boots. No way of knowing if she gave them the "right" black boots or pants from the car

Yeap. I'm thinking that she didn't give them the pants that were initially in the car...I bet she got rid of those and everything else that was in the car...she just pass other similar items. For example, I have two pairs of black boots. No way of knowing if she gave them the "right" black boots or pants from the car

Exactly. Telling LE that you threw the pants away would not have looked good. Any pants she offered up in their place would have been clean, which is why she would have to say she laundered them. It never made sense that in the midst of chaos, she would do laundry. :waitasec:

I have always wondered if LE checked the bottom of all KC boots and shoes to see if any evidence of dirt was there to see where she had been, if it showed say mud or whatever? I don't believe she was wearing thongs to dispose of her, but maybe?
Has anyone heard about LE testing her shoes/boots?:confused:

Thanks for posting this, amysmom. OMISSION - same as lying in my book. LE and the FBI have been so respectful to all of the Anthony's, IMO, and they have not returned the respect. It is also my opinion that the Anthony's have hindered the investingation and feel they are above the law. OBSTRUCTION.

The Anthony's were supposed to go back in for followup questions and they have not. Cindy was going to bring the pants she had washed of Casey's in to LE/FBI, and George said he would turn over the toll road charges statement. They did not. These items were obtained by subpoena.

Now after this latest document dump, they certainly will not go in to speak with them. Should LE/FBI request that the Anthony's go in, you will see them lawyer up and their attorney will advise them not to speak. IMO, they have gotten all out of the Anthony's they are going to get.

Exactly. Telling LE that you threw the pants away would not have looked good. Any pants she offered up in their place would have been clean, which is why she would have to say she laundered them. It never made sense that in the midst of chaos, she would do laundry. :waitasec:

Actually, we have only George's word that Casey was wearing those pants - she may not have been. Those pants may never have moved from Casey's closet until LE came and got them.

IMO, I do not believe that George even saw Casey OR Caylee on the 16th of June.

Actually, we have only George's word that Casey was wearing those pants - she may not have been. Those pants may never have moved from Casey's closet until LE came and got them.

I tend to believe he didn't either.

plus she gets to use the "grieving" grandmother & under lots of stress as a reason for anything and everything... I've noticed everytime she does an interview she announces to anyone there that she hasn't slept or ate --granted that is a given but she makes sure it is of record--

do have a question....if perhaps they were to say arrest CA---would she be able to collect anythng from the potential book/movie deal????

jmo

I asked this yesterday...still pondering it today...anyone

You may be right about her getting away with it, Magic-cat. My question is just how far is she going to push the envelope, and how much can LE overlook?

I don't think he saw them either. And if he did, like most men I know, he wouldn't be able to tell you in detail what they both were wearing a month after the fact. Those grey pinstriped pants are a decoy, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back