Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Casey couldn't find a sitter and left her in the car to party. Trunk maybe?
I just can't see her doing this as long as Caylee was alive. Why take her out of a carseat to put her in the trunk? What if someone saw her?

I love how Fox News is taking credit for "uncovering" the Fusian photos of Casey when the sleuthers here found those last week. :rolleyes:

Just for comparision re the $500,000 bond:

A 16-month old child died in my city last week and LE charged the mother's boyfriend with murder. Although the mother was at work when the alleged murder occurred, yesterday she wascharged with felony child neglect, since the child had old injuries that she had obviously not reported. Today - her bond was set at $4,000 on the felony child neglect charges.

What a huge difference between states.

I love how Fox News is taking credit for "uncovering" the Fusian photos of Casey when the sleuthers here found those last week. :rolleyes:

You caught that too huh? They think they've hit the jackpot! lol

wow, in that interview he says that the other inmates were yelling at casey that she killed her baby and she was just smiling the whole time.

I would probably not be alone in telling you that when I first came on WS's I thought something similar.
Most of the people that come here to discuss cases are very analytical.
I have learned here many lessons, and one of them is that people aren't being confrontational at all. It's the way we handle information. We like facts so that we can analyze them.
I don't consider you one that sits back. If you did we wouldn't have been wondering what you were trying to say.
Having said that I am not sure I buy your theory. It's not about you personally, it's just that frankly I don't know what the heck is going on in this crazy case. It's all frustrating and it's hard to come to anyone conclusion.

Fair enough. :)

hello everyone!
playing catch up this afternoon but did want to speak to the fox report of the pics of Casey w/gang signs....
I think it's a little far fetched...

I do know in some of the pics i saw it looks like shes "throwing up horns"
very common in Florida if you are a USF bulls fan and very similiar to the sign for University of Texas "hook em horns" as the first daughter is doing in this pic

jmo :)

bush_satan_3.jpg

I just can't see her doing this as long as Caylee was alive. Why take her out of a carseat to put her in the trunk? What if someone saw her?

If this pontiac didn't have dark tint someone would see Caylee in her carseat. But... you wouldn't be able to see her in the trunk. Safe and sound, fast asleep.

Not something a normal parent would do. But it has been done before and we aren't dealing with normal.

ok,.. ok,.. You guys all have valid points,... I am trying to reach a limb that is most likely not there. I just don't want to believe this little girl is dead. I won't believe it until the forensics are back. I am hoping Casey didn't do anything to her child,...

And for everyone that feels like we are arguing with each other,... here is the reminder WHY we are here:

8e050de4.jpg

This case has very many twists and turns and we all LOVE this little girl! We are all trying to figure out the "TRUTH" since obviously the main "player" isn't talking!

I know everyone here has Caylee's interest at heart,.. and with that I will step off the soapbox!:blowkiss:

hello everyone!
playing catch up this afternoon but did want to speak to the fox report of the pics of Casey w/gang signs....
I think it's a little far fetched...

I do know in some of the pics i saw it looks like shes "throwing up horns"
very common in Florida if you are a USF bulls fan and very similiar to the sign for University of Texas "hook em horns" as the first daughter is doing in this pic

jmo :)

bush_satan_3.jpg

I think they were referring to the east side signs. one looks like the shocker (pointer, ring and pinky) and the other the middle, ring and pinky to make and "e"

I think we have wondered what went down with Cindy and Casey the last time they argued. It must have been something big and I wonder if possibly Casey didn't take Caylee out of the house at that time and tell her mother that she (Casey) would make sure that Cindy would never see Caylee again. I'm sure the grandmother never thought Casey would really do anything about it but is scared to death now. No matter how bad your child's behavior is you never want to think the worse. You always want to think they're not capable of the worst. Reality is so hard to face, especially about your loved ones.

Me too! I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way. If they were really sharp they would have been on this last week.
I wonder if they have one of their producers on here as we speak.

Whoever the father is...I don't think he (or his family) were ever told he was the father. They probably have no idea. (Unless they read websleuths...and are now starting to wonder:eek:)

And if the father or his family ARE starting to wonder if Caylee is a relative, I doubt they'd come forward NOW.

That would take a whole new kind of crazy to want to get involved with Casey at this point... especially on a hunch.

The only way they'd come forward is IF Caylee happens to be found alive one day.

Me too! I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way. If they were really sharp they would have been on this last week.
I wonder if they have one of their producers on here as we speak.

You expect more from Faux? lol

The more I think about it, the more I think Casey left her child with a real person (but not Zanny The Nanny, by any means) so she could go and hang with her new BF at his place after she stormed out of her parents' house. I think something happened to Caylee while she was with this person(s), and by the time Casey went to pick her up she was dead.

But it's just a guess.

So Casey decided to cover for this person instead of report it? Seems she's going to take the heat instead of this person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500